Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Katie69 Leicester  (Read 3002 times)

53 review(s) for Katie Hot. (43 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline carlme123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

New Katie69 has been reviewed well on here before.  Met her at the Tetuan Road "office" in Leicester.  Very pretty Thai Girl probably around 5ft 6 , slim with great tits and wonderful ass.  Large Tatoo over her stomach that you can see in the photographs.

Arrived and handed over £120 for 1 hour then took a quick shower.  Came back into the room after the shower to see Katie having a little dance - very cute ;)

The action started with Katie on her knees in front of me whilst I sat on the bed and she gave quite prolonged OWO.  Perhaps a little too toothy at times but all in all very nice. Took a break and got her to take off her underwear and got her to bend over to display that lovely ass.  Then back to more OWO and ball sucking with some very sexy prolonged eye contact throughout.  Proceeded to get some rimming from Katie which was great then moved her onto the bed for some more OWO and ball sucking with her head over the edge of the bed.  She struggles a little with deep throat so not one for the larger fellow I would say.

Asked if she had some toys and she produced a pink dildo that I gently inserted in her ass and pussy.   Next onto sex so on with the condom and slid into her tight ass whilst I lay on her back with her lying flat on her belly wispering filth into her ear as I fucker her ass.  Then switched to some pussy fucking from behind before returning to her ass for an excellent climax.

Spent the next 10 mins chatting (her english is OK but difficult sometimes) and getting a bit of a massage from Katie which was nice and firm for such a small girl.  Finished off towards the end of the session with a hand job.

Gorgeous girl, very friendly and willing and will definitely be seeing again.

GolfNut

Nice review thanks.

Saw Katie very regularly last year when she was in the E Mids before being moved west and south.

Lovely looking girl indeed and a good SP. I saw she was back in the E Mids.

Good to see she still delivers a good experience. She's definitely worth a punt, and is one of the best if you like Thai girls.

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for the review! I'm just waiting for her to move back to Birmingham again!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 12:19:04 pm by baseball_99 »

Offline carlme123

Good news for u. She's going to Birmingham next week !

Offline baseball_99

Excellent!! I'll turn up next in my best new shirt, new boxers and a gift only to have a B&S lol!!

Dannymason42

Arranged to meet Katie today was had text to say I was five minutes away but as I approached I seen someone outside the building looking like a punter. I waited a few minute for him to go in then rang and was told to wait 5 minutes.i waited for ten then looked at my phone and found the battery dead.  Gutted. So I fucked off home.id had another punt in the same building a few weeks before with gorgeous Leila I'm pretty sure they must work together. Got home plugged my phone in and Katie had text to see if I was still outside. My balls are now blue but I think I'm going back tomorrow. Ffs

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Arranged to meet Katie today was had text to say I was five minutes away but as I approached I seen someone outside the building looking like a punter. I waited a few minute for him to go in then rang and was told to wait 5 minutes.i waited for ten then looked at my phone and found the battery dead.  Gutted. So I fucked off home.id had another punt in the same building a few weeks before with gorgeous Leila I'm pretty sure they must work together. Got home plugged my phone in and Katie had text to see if I was still outside. My balls are now blue but I think I'm going back tomorrow. Ffs
I noticed they were both in Leicester again, would like to see Katie :)