Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma Jones (Gemma_MILF) and Heidi duo - Cardiff  (Read 2433 times)

9 review(s) for Sensual_Massage_Gem (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Wideload

Well my 2016 bucket list hit a hi with these two.  Met Gemma before and had discussed a threesome and finally got to experience it first hand.
Met at Gemma's flat in Cardiff, she's not going to be there soon due to other factors so I'm glad I got in when I could, but she is looking for alternative locations. Both Gemma and Heidi are great fun to be around, and genuinely fun to talk to.  I was quickly naked with two sets of hands rubbing my back, and amazing big boobs being rubbed all over me. Plenty of hand action overy balls and arse crack. Was soon time to turn over and wow, never have I had two woman licking and sucking my cock. Was fantastic. After bringing me right to the brink, it was time to watch Heidi lick Gemma whilst I played with Heidi's tits and arse. Soon enough, Heidi was stood up so I could DFK and play with her tits and soaking pussy. To do this on its own would have been great, but to have Gemma greedily gobbling my cock at the same time was amazing. Back onto the bed with Gemma sat on my face and Heidi sucking me. Soon it was time to switch around and I had the pleasure of Heidi's pussy and tits while Gemma sucked me some more. I couldn't take this anymore, so asked if I could cum in her mouth which wasn't a problem. Now Gemma may have regretted that after as I'd not been able to release for nearly a week due to no time on my own, so there was quite a lot to release.
After a short break and genuinely  nice chat, it was back to the action, more pussy sucking and a two way handjob and titwank. Couldnt hold on as long this time and was cumming quite quickly. The hour flew by and after catching my breath, had a nice passionate kiss from both ladies and made my way home a very satisfied man. It was only on the way home that I realised that I'd not had penetrative sex. This was not an issue and truely don't believe that there was any malicious intent as Gemma had condoms out ready to go. I was just enjoying myself to much.  Guess it just means I have to do it again :). Will I go back?  What a stupid question.  I'll be back as soon as I can. Was a fantastic experience I can tick off, but afraid it has given me something I want to do many more times.

Offline wonky

I love a threesome!!

Gemma - External Link/Members Only

not sure which Heidi.

What was the price of the threesome??

np500

3sums , ah , the way to go, got one next week sometime, I can't walk straight thinking about it, no details yet, time etc not arranged, but it sure is the panicle of my wank bank.

Wideload

Price was 150 for the hour. Heidi no longer has a profile but has worked with Gemma before and only does it on special occasions, so I can think myself lucky  :wacko:

Offline WelshMichael

3sums , ah , the way to go, got one next week sometime, I can't walk straight thinking about it, no details yet, time etc not arranged, but it sure is the panicle of my wank bank.

Who've you got lined up?

np500

99% sorted but don't want to put the mokers on it, but safe to say, I'll probably have to call in to A&E on the way home ! Will know more Friday .