Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Pretty Nicole - Raynes Park / Wimbledon  (Read 2651 times)

9 review(s) for sexy pretty nicole  (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GlennQuagmire

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

First of all thank you to Holland for TOFTT and his first review a couple of days ago.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97352.0

I had already spotted Nicole's profile before Holland TOFTT and thought she looked promising, although I was a bit put off as she had no face pics or feedback yet.

I went to see her earlier today and had a thoroughly enjoyable time.
Called her on the phone and booked - think she handles her own bookings, certainly the voice on the phone matched that of the girl I met.

Nicole is very petite, quite pretty, met me at the door in a pink g string and some kind of black lacy top with a bra underneath.
Although Nicole really has no need for a bra as her boobs are pretty much bee stings.
I had only booked for 30mins, but once I clocked her and that petite body and oh so cute ass of hers I immediately extended to a full hour.
Handed over the £100 and let the fun begin.

Had a brief chat, she is from Bulgaria and I had been there recently for business in the capital Sofia, so we talk about my experience there what I thought that helped to break the ice a bit.

Started off with some light kissing, not FK, I later discovered she is not really into that, thinks that passionate kissing is to be saved just for someone you are in love with.

She has nice responsive nipples and seemed to enjoy my tongue flicking across them.
I then went down on her, she has some big labia and clitoris, which I gave some extended licking and sucking.
Nicole was very responsive to this and was squirming and making lots of appropriate noises.
Then I lay back and she gave me oral without, her head was bobbing up and won quite quickly and I had to slow her down after a short while as I was worried I would shoot too soon, we switched to 69 for a while and then after that I stood up and got some more oral from her.
I was really enjoying this, but wanted to pop while shagging, so  asked her to get a condom.
We started with me on top and she soon had her legs up in the air and I was hammering away and she started playing with herself at the same time.
After a few minutes of this we switched into doggy and it wasn't long after that I popped for the fist time.
Checked my watch and 30 mins done - at that stage I was happy I had booked for one hour as I was quite keen to have some more fun with Nicole.

We had a bit of a chat and some mutual stroking and light kissing, I was soon ready to go again.
Initially Nicole put some line in her hand and gently stroked me till I was hard, I then went down on her and got her nice and wet again, then on went another condom and we had another great shag, with me on top again and her ankles back around her head.

For me Nicole is just right size wise, I like petite girls and while I do like boobs, I am not so hung up on them that a girl with A cups is going to turn me off.
Nicole has a cracking little body my opinion, seemed very friendly and has a lovely smile.
She seemed energetic and she admitted that she does enjoy sex.

I would definitely return and think I would like to get her in one of those uniforms or outfits she mentions on her profile.

As for the Rat that Holland mentioned, I was a bit perturbed by that as I hate Rats, but discovered that it was actually a Guinea Pig, and it was in a cage in the corner of the room.
Although apparently she does occasionally let it out.
Apparently it's owner who is a friend of Nicole's is supposed to be coming to collect it soon, so hopefully it won't be there much longer.

random task

Thanks for the review.

No french kissing means she is off my list, glad you confirmed that's the case with her to save my disappointment.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:01:48 pm by random task »

london12321

Thanks for the review! What did she look like facially? Pictures look nice, but it's a shame there's no face shots

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

No french kissing means she is off my list, glad you confirmed that's the case with her to save my disappointment.

+1,000

I would want FK at that price, particularly as with CIM the fee would be £120ph.

Started off with some light kissing, not FK, I later discovered she is not really into that, thinks that passionate kissing is to be saved just for someone you are in love with.

So, yes, great detail. Thanks also for saving me time, money and disappointment.  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 08:24:15 pm by Cunning Punt »

london12321

I saw her today and had a great time - will try and get a full review up soon, but definitely a positive experience for me.

Offline Ozy84

I saw her today and had a great time - will try and get a full review up soon, but definitely a positive experience for me.

Am awaiting eagerly so get typing.... :drinks:

LL

She's so romantic. Although she will swallow anyone's cum for £30.  :lol:
Thanks for the review.

Offline GlennQuagmire

London12321 good to hear you had a good time, sorry only just saw your question about her face.
What do you think?
Sounds from the above like you had fun.

holland

I enjoyed the punt however i lost interest in her upper body very quickly. I wasn t interested to get a blow job , she didnt have any tits and she wasn t offerinng any fk. I cannot blame her for the tits but she should make the effort of at least offer some light french kissing.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 12:58:40 am by holland »