Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nudeism in Scotland  (Read 1757 times)

Puntintime

So, i am interested in this, anyone tried it?

There is at least one official nudist colony in Scotland and several nudist beaches of location undisclosed.

Please lets skip the usual schoolboy humour here about how cold it is ETC and skip to pertinent information only.

I actually discussed this with Mrs Puntintime and she is up for it

JazzMan

Not sure you're on the correct site?
Nudism is about families.
Not about buying sex.

Offline Matrix

I always thought it was about being nude.

Psycho Thriller

The Arlington Baths in Glasgow do skinny dipping sessions in the pool and use of steam room,sauna etc but don't expect a swingers like atmosphere.

External Link/Members Only

Puntintime

Thanks, yes Nudism is just sort of a tangent I was thinking about, its not always about physical sex, sometimes erotica is much more subtle. For sure its not family nudism I'm looking for, thats a bit creepy, purely adult Nudism and just relaxing in that way, hope that makes sense?

That skinny dip session looks interesting, thanks.

Offline GF69

What happens if a hottie turns up and you get a boner  :scare:

Offline bigmike32

Thats why i wont go nude if a hot girl turns up i will get hard and be tempted to crack one off there and then.

Puntintime

I've thought about that too, but will deal with that scenario as and when it happens, hahah

Andy1967

ive attended a few swingers clubs that allow single males and its all nude, and was worried about the old man getting nosey but it didn't happen thankfully. but I agree naturism is a great feel and even nicer if doing it with someone,

Offline Poopster

Please lets skip the usual schoolboy humour here about how cold it is ETC and skip to pertinent information only.

You've been a member for 8 months and your post count is in the teens.  Are you just here to leech off everyone else?  Contribute a bit before you start telling others how to do so.

Puntintime

You've been a member for 8 months and your post count is in the teens.  Are you just here to leech off everyone else?  Contribute a bit before you start telling others how to do so.

OK Dad  :cool: fair point.

I'm not a prolific poster on any boards really on any subject matter, but I see your point, best not to ask when I've not contributed anything (reviews?) Got some punts coming up soon on my travels and I'll write something up, I guess I just feared ridicule on a topic like this, but the reply's were fine.

ickydicky

good reply. look forward to reading reviews of the punts us have lined up. enjoy :drinks:

Puntintime

Thanks icky, obviously I'm not a virgin punter, and Mrs Puntintime knows nothing of this side of course, but yes, more I think of it, the more I realise how selfish I've been here.

I feel its too late to review past punts now and have a fresh memory, but moving forward I will do my best to contribute from now on.