Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sub Lauren GB 31/05/16 4:30 Manchester  (Read 3849 times)

CANED123

Hi guys for those of you who said they are coming and are still coming please PM me your number on Tuesday morning after 8am and before 1pm to confirm.
The gig is confirmed through AW
So dont worry it is happening

JoePineapples

How much is this and do you have any space left?

CANED123

£120 2hrs and yes 1 place although if someone drops out on Tuesday then there maybe another place too.
I am just organising this for Lauren cos I like her.
hoping to get a bit of a boys club started for future adventures. Dickheads and hoggers will be excluded from next one

Online Blackpool Rock

Shame it's not the weekend as i'd have been interested but can't make a week day

Offline threechilliman

£120 2hrs and yes 1 place although if someone drops out on Tuesday then there maybe another place too.
I am just organising this for Lauren cos I like her.
hoping to get a bit of a boys club started for future adventures. Dickheads and hoggers will be excluded from next one

Can't make late afternoons. If you do it again, lunchtimes are my preferred option.

tcm

CANED123

Guys need to know that i cant just change stuff to suit individuals as much as id like too.

Online ProtocolDroid

Guys need to know that i cant just change stuff to suit individuals as much as id like too.

Am pretty sure BR and TCM weren't suggesting you do so on this occasion; just something to perhaps bear in mind in future if you wanted them to be part of it. They've been on here for a long time and are clearly totally genuine so may be good additions to your little club.

Either way, have fun and do please report back!

Offline threechilliman

Am pretty sure BR and TCM weren't suggesting you do so on this occasion; just something to perhaps bear in mind in future if you wanted them to be part of it. They've been on here for a long time and are clearly totally genuine so may be good additions to your little club.

Either way, have fun and do please report back!

Correct - my reference to lunchtime was in case you thought you might do it again.

Enjoy and report back.

tcm

CANED123

I totally will share the experience with everyone as i hope the rest will Hopefully on Tuesday everyone will show and have a good time cos last time will stick in the memory forever x

CANED123

Be amazing to have a decent buch of guys to meet up now and again for a gb extavaganza and maybe a few pints to talk the events over and plan the next mission 😎😎😎

Online Blackpool Rock

Correct - my reference to lunchtime was in case you thought you might do it again.

Enjoy and report back.

tcm
Likewise I wasn't suggesting the date should be changed but more expressing disappointment that I can't attend  :cry:

I know Bodyworks organised a few GB's and I believe had a nightmare on occasions getting everything pulled together, a bit like herding cats.

CANED123

Offline xxlmuscles

Hi,  Any space left for today's fun and games?

CANED123

Offline lpopo

You may want to reconsider giving out exact times and dates for future whereabouts both for yourself and for anyone hoping to attend. This is an open forum most of the time and you just never fucking know.

Its probably too late to change it now anyway but may be of use for the future.

Stay frosty

CANED123

Good point Bit of a novice at this However im doing it for the thrill of it I dont get anything . Not interested .just like gangbangs with slim young women .

CANED123

Its still happening everyone. Just saying like (-:

JoePineapples

CANED123

Wont know officially till Tuesday

Offline boogz

Why was Caned banned? He was getting a bit trigger happy with opening new threads on Lauren but I don't think he was touting was he?

Anyway, I turned up today at 5:15 after telling Lauren I was coming for the GB but would be late (between 5 and 5:30)

Called and texted loads to no avail while I was waiting outside, and eventually she called back at 5:50 saying I'd missed the GB but I could still come see her on her own. Still slightly pissed off about being kept waiting 35min , I said yes as I was there and waited 10 mins for her to get ready.

Finally we got going, and it turned out one of the guys from the GB had stuck around and was keen to stay (which was fine by me) She said she had to leave at 6:30 so we basically MMF for half an hour.

All in all, amazing and review to follow, but she seemed (understandably) pretty wrecked and basically 'ruined' before we'd even started. Can't wait to hear what you gusy got up to!

Online Blackpool Rock

Yeah think he was a bit too full on / obsessive about just 1 girl bearing in mind he was a member for less than 3 weeks and Admin also let him have PM facility to arrange the GB.
Banning reason was touting and in fairness I can see why he was given this label even if he was just a bit over enthusiastic about her.

I'm also looking forward to reading the review though from the other guys present

nuts4you

There won,t be one BR,not off Caned 123, read his review,10,s of punters he,s had offers for DP with and his review is with AN other,definetly a tout  :hi: nuts

Offline MrMog

Apparently then this GB took place and there were a few that were saying they were going to it. Did it actually take place and if so are any of them doing a review. It would be interesting to know if it was all it was made out to be by CANED123. I would have not said he was a tout tbh but the amount of posts he was doing on the same girl was bordering on 'Mega Fluffy'. I can see the reason the Admin suspected him of touting.

Offline boogz

Look three posts up from yours. I've already confirmed that it happened, although I was only let in for the aftermath for a MMF.

Tbh I doubt Caned was a tout. Think he just loves his DP and is a bit too keen, which makes him a bit annoying in his posts. Note that I didn't meet him, but the guy that stayed for the MMF with me said he was very 'full on.' I could be wrong but dont think he is if I had to guess.

I'll do a review at some point. Like I said, Lauren seemed absolutely ruined before I even started and a lot more subdued vocally, but she performed great in the MMF. We DPed her, fucked her ass, took turns face fucking her and I made her gush with my fingers for about 40 seconds which was pretty insane. That was while she was on her back with her head hanging down being face fucked by the other guy. Who played his part v well by the way, nice guy too although he's not on UKP

Offline DanDingle

I was going to attend and text Lauren to find out what was happening that morning. She replied that 3 guys had confirmed with her and that it was going ahead, though i didn't bother.

I don't know that area of Manchester well enough. I checked the postcode out on Google maps but it looked more like an industrial estate - car breakers yards and warehouses. This coupled with Canned being banned rang too many alarm bells, though probably me being over cautious from the sounds of it.

Online Blackpool Rock

I don't know that area of Manchester well enough. I checked the postcode out on Google maps but it looked more like an industrial estate - car breakers yards and warehouses.
Not been to her new incall address but sounds like a shame she has moved as the place off Eccles New Road was a good location

Offline boogz

The Eccles place was perfect. That new place (which might be a one off, I'm not sure) is in the middle of an industrial state, had to have her walk me on the phone to find the house. Was bit worried about my car (street parking) but it was fine

Offline Blue Moon

Like I said, Lauren seemed absolutely ruined before I even started and a lot more subdued vocally, but she performed great in the MMF.
Good to hear that. I did my best to get her orifices opened up for you guys - I saw her on the same day, her first appointment in the morning. I asked her about the gangbang and she said she didn't know if it was still going ahead because the organiser (presumably Caned) had been banned on the forum and couldn't get in touch with anyone. (There's an AW review of the event which must have been written by him in which he vents his vitriol about UKP and being banned. Odd behaviour IMO.)   My review will follow in the next day or so. Incidentally, if anyone is planning to visit in the meantime, the new location seemed fine - I parked about 5 mins walk away in a reasonable looking estate behind the pub and all was OK.    Bm

nuts4you

Have you read the review Blue moon,he calls boogz a selfish man,read it properly, he says all the men enjoyed it yet there is only mention of him and another bloke with a 12" cock,he,s a fantasy man,it,s all bullshit  :hi: nuts

Offline MrMog

Anyhow we had a boss time and thankyou so much Lauren I love you xxxx

That line alone says it all to me, I am not saying the guy was a tout because I honestly don't think he was. BUT in my opinion he has become a little too much attached to this girl and he has seriously gone OTT regarding fluffiness.

With regards the GB I also noticed it seemed to just be him and AN OTHER mystery man from what I can grasp of it.

Glad you had a good punt with her BM another trusted member with good feedback.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:52:38 pm by MrMog »

Offline Blue Moon

Have you read the review Blue moon,he calls boogz a selfish man,read it properly, he says all the men enjoyed it yet there is only mention of him and another bloke with a 12" cock,he,s a fantasy man,it,s all bullshit  :hi: nuts
Yes I've read it, nuts. It's all a bit confused, shouty and sad really. Maybe he's proposed to her by now.    Bm

Offline Blue Moon

Glad you had a good punt with her BM another trusted member with good feedback.
Cheers, Mr Mog   :thumbsup:      Bm

Online Blackpool Rock

Just read the review and have to seriously wonder whether it happened or if he punted her on his own, please step forward the UKP member with a 12 inch member  :unknown:

Offline DanDingle

Just read the review and have to seriously wonder whether it happened or if he punted her on his own, please step forward the UKP member with a 12 inch member  :unknown:

From the look of your pic i thought that was you BR  :hi:

Offline MrMog

14 inches here so count me out lads, ahemm

Online Blackpool Rock

From the look of your pic i thought that was you BR  :hi:
Cheers Andy, i've got 12 inches but I don't use it as a rule  :hi:
Alas no Cm perhaps  :cry:

Skyrim

Look three posts up from yours. I've already confirmed that it happened, although I was only let in for the aftermath for a MMF.

Tbh I doubt Caned was a tout. Think he just loves his DP and is a bit too keen, which makes him a bit annoying in his posts. Note that I didn't meet him, but the guy that stayed for the MMF with me said he was very 'full on.' I could be wrong but dont think he is if I had to guess.

I'll do a review at some point. Like I said, Lauren seemed absolutely ruined before I even started and a lot more subdued vocally, but she performed great in the MMF. We DPed her, fucked her ass, took turns face fucking her and I made her gush with my fingers for about 40 seconds which was pretty insane. That was while she was on her back with her head hanging down being face fucked by the other guy. Who played his part v well by the way, nice guy too although he's not on UKP

I'm the mystery man with the touted 12 incher (more like 9).

My first gangbang after trying to attend some that failed over the last year and most certainly won't be my last. Had i known you organised great events like this i would have joined sooner, thanks Boogz for pointing me this way.

Arrived at the house with no problem as i had been there twice before to see a couple of the girls who rent rooms there. Caned seemed like a decent bloke but he most definitely was in fantasyland which i didn't mind, made me feel at ease being naked around other blokes for the first time.

Lauren cracked out the prosecco, and whilst dressed as a sailor proceeded to sit on a giant dildo and give a sexy striptease. At this point, the 3 of us were stripped hard and ready to go. She took everything we threw at her and more. DP and balls deep in all holes, took 7 and 9 inches in both holes and vice versa like a champ. We choked and banged the life out of her for an hour and a half or so before she took loads to the mouth and face. The third guy didnt partake much but he made for great company.

By the time boogz turned up, Lauren was wrecked. I had stayed back having a drink and chat with Lauren and as boogz had been looking to join the gangbang, i was happy to have another round if he was happy as Lauren was (excited first time over here). Like Boogz said, great MMF action, let him take the lead and i played the supporting role. Both Caned and Boogz made for great gangbang/DP buddies. Happy to meet up with them again anytime.

Sorry if the review isn't great fellas.

Offline MrMog

I notice you are a new member, just to clarify how did you find out about the GB which was advertised on here if you were not a member? How did you communicate with Caned as a new member with no ability to send or receive messages? I assume you know Caned outside of this forum or you are an existing member using a different name to post the above? Did Boogz meet Caned?

Like I said I am just being a nosy shit and trying to work out how you knew about the GB considering you are apparently new on here?

Offline MrMog

I notice Admin decided he was 'Too Dodgy' good call IMHO.

My guess is that the guy Boogz had his MMF with was most likely Caned himself as tbh I have never met a hooker yet that just chills with punters after a session, bit convenient that he was there after the apparent first MMF sitting about waiting. Apparently some random turned up on the off chance that there could possibly be a GB going on, even though he was not a member of the site and had no way whatsoever of contacting the guy who was apparently arranging it all? No one else knew the full details but this random bloke turns up at the right time and place? Bit too convenient for my liking.

I could be wrong but it smells of shit to me.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 07:07:05 pm by MrMog »

Online Blackpool Rock

Agreed Mog something doesn't ring true here, the thing is i'm sure that quite a few members would genuinely like to do a GB with this girl but things like this actually puts punters off which is a real shame

Offline con-a-ser

I notice Admin decided he was 'Too Dodgy' good call IMHO.

My guess is that the guy Boogz had his MMF with was most likely Caned himself as tbh I have never met a hooker yet that just chills with punters after a session, bit convenient that he was there after the apparent first MMF sitting about waiting. Apparently some random turned up on the off chance that there could possibly be a GB going on, even though he was not a member of the site and had no way whatsoever of contacting the guy who was apparently arranging it all? No one else knew the full details but this random bloke turns up at the right time and place? Bit too convenient for my liking.

I could be wrong but it smells of shit to me.

I agree with most but will throught in Skyrim was Canned reincarnated or he could have read the open thread as a guest & contacted the girl herself
If she returns to Northwest Incalls & I meet her again I will ask

Offline MrMog

Possibly he could have Con but the odds of him finding a post on here and choosing to contact the WG rather than simply join and register interest in taking part with the organiser are a bit slim. The shear number of posts by Caned on the lass was overwhelming and he seemed more than eager to get as many punters involved as he could. This apparent mystery punter came out of the blue and no one on here seems to know who the hell he is, strange how he manages to join the site to back up Caned but could not do it before hand? None of it makes sense tbh. Caned claims there was him the 12 inch cock punter and another guy who conveniently has not come forwards either?

Other than Boogz punt review which I have no doubt whatsoever was honest and happened I have not seen anyone else come forward to say it happened other than newbie member skyrim and the guy who told Boogz it happened and that he took part.

I am still calling Bullshit on the whole thing.

I don't put blame on Lauren's door, I don't think he is a tout as such, just more so a fluffy bullshitting fucker living in a fantasy world.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:17:56 pm by MrMog »

Offline boogz

Ok everyone, it's good and normal to be prudent with new posters but I'm pretty certain Skyrim is legit, and is the guy I MMF with. I commented on his massive member (hope that doesn't sound too gay!) and I think he said it was 8 or 9" but looked bigger to me. I also told him about UKP, which he said he hadn't heard of, so it fits with what he just said. He told me is name (real or not) but I don't feel the need to post it on here obv. All is well  :)

Offline MrMog

Boogz m8y I don't think anyone doubts you at all, your reviews are spot on from what I have read. Glad you had a good time and got a cracking punt etc.. Please don't think I am taking a pop at your or that your word is in any way in question. It certainly is not from me anyhow.

I just can't quite get how a bloke who apparently has never heard of this site managed to somehow find himself at her place at the correct time etc when everyone else who is a member and actively going to see her were apparently unavailable to contact? He just seems to have randomly turned up to a gang bang without any arrangement which in itself is a bit odd. If he did not know about this site then how did he know about the meet etc.. He must have known Caned and found about it from somewhere.

My suspicion is it was actually Caned who had turned up alone for a meet and decided to hang around for an MMF when you turned up. I am not saying thats what happened but its the only thing that actually makes sense to me.

Like I said above, it seems that the only people at the GB were Caned the guy you met and another bloke who for also seems to not be a member on here as no FR has been submitted and no one has come forward to say they went other than yourself who was not actually present for the main event :(

None of it makes sense, the only bit that DOES is the bit with you involved, which is the only thing I believe to be the truth.

Offline boogz

Thanks for the kind words mate, but I didn't think anyone was having a pop at me nor was I defending myself.

I can only say that, IMO it seems very likely that Skyrim was indeed the guy that I MMF with for the couple or so reasons that I stated. I guess he could confirm this (at least in my eyes) by stating the name that he told me.

I don't actually think Skyrim = Caned either. Caned is/was by all accounts very full-on, and mega into his DP's and gangbangs. The guy that MMF with me was pretty chilled out and let me take the lead a bit, although make no mistake he gave Lauren a good seeing to in all three of her holes! I'd happily MMF with him again, seemed a cool bloke. Also, as has been said, Lauren looked pretty destroyed already by the time I turned up, so I didn't doubt that she'd been hammered by a few guys already!

Caned never contacted me personally, nor did Lauren ever push for a meet or for me to be involved in the GB. In fact I very nearly missed out on seeing her at all that day. So I don't actually believe Caned was a tout at all to be honest, just very full-on and maybe a bit weird.

All just my own opinion, of course
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:25:59 pm by boogz »

johnypony123

I was also at the GB earlier on with a guy who had exema on his legs and an African guy with a huge cock. Dont know how this "caned" guy could be a tout though cos he paid his money like the rest of us?
He did kind of get it started and broke the ice for the rest of us if thats what u mean by full on. He was quite friendly and from what i believe is organising another GB for her in a couple of weeks time. I think he just likes her? We swapped numbers but hes not been in touch yet.

OldAdmin

I was also at the GB earlier on with a guy who had exema on his legs and an African guy with a huge cock. Dont know how this "caned" guy could be a tout though cos he paid his money like the rest of us?
He did kind of get it started and broke the ice for the rest of us if thats what u mean by full on. He was quite friendly and from what i believe is organising another GB for her in a couple of weeks time. I think he just likes her? We swapped numbers but hes not been in touch yet.

What's with the Polish FEMALE name in your email address?

johnypony123

The answer to the big question is that Lauren put a post on her AW site with time and date

OldAdmin

The answer to the big question is that Lauren put a post on her AW site with time and date

No answer to my question. That's because there isn't a plausible reason that a punter would have a Polish FEMALE name in their email address.