Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Punt  (Read 2026 times)

Offline RobertCohn

Hi,

Looking at having my first punt in Birmingham.

I generally like blondes and am looking for a gfe with nice lingerie. I was thinking of Michelle Independent or Melanie H. Any advice to decide?

Also, I wondered if popular girls have any issue in seeing a new punter.

Thanks for the help!

Offline Kerosene

Emily is also highly regarded.
External Link/Members Only

(and was my first WG too)

vw

Welcome Robert

Have you read the new punters bible ?

Offline RobertCohn

Yes, I've had a read through. Thx.

I tried to email Michelle to see when she was free but no reply. Wondered if she may prefer guys with feedback?

Emily also looks nice, a few blondes who take my fancy in Birmingham...

vw

Yes, I've had a read through. Thx.

I tried to email Michelle to see when she was free but no reply. Wondered if she may prefer guys with feedback?

Emily also looks nice, a few blondes who take my fancy in Birmingham...

Most prefer if you state a date and time frame rather than open ended request !

No idea on her preference on feedback,  she has a number maybe ring her for a chat about if first and arrange there !  Most whohave seen her have good things to say about her.  Many punters only ever call for bookings !

Emily is nice, when i saw her it was call then fuck within 2 hours with no AW involvement, that was in the summer !

Offline RobertCohn

Ok, that's good to know. It's just getting off the mark now. Will let you know how I get on, cheers

vw

Ok, that's good to know. It's just getting off the mark now. Will let you know how I get on, cheers

Good luck !

Offline RobertCohn

An update, I just needed to keep it simple and give her a call in the end... Enjoyed my first punt with Michelle today!

Lives up to the reports on here, very attractive and nice personality.

Thanks for the help yesterday.

Roadster

vw

An update, I just needed to keep it simple and give her a call in the end... Enjoyed my first punt with Michelle today!

Lives up to the reports on here, very attractive and nice personality.

Thanks for the help yesterday.

Glad it worked out well for you !  :drinks:

Many people overcomplicate things when new

glad the advice helped, hopefully you will pay if forward to other punters in future via comments and reviews  !

Offline Sir Punterlad

Do your first review?
did you tell her before hand that it was your first punt :drinks:

Offline RobertCohn

I told her when I arrived, she has quite a smile to put you at ease.

Spaceman24

Same again with me, I am after my first punt but in the area of Shropshire! However, willing to travel.. So does anyone have any recommendations? I haven't approached any girls such as yet just thought I'd ask around first. Does anybody have a link or details for "Michelle" after RobertCohn's good first experience? Thanks.

Roadster

Same again with me, I am after my first punt but in the area of Shropshire! However, willing to travel.. So does anyone have any recommendations? I haven't approached any girls such as yet just thought I'd ask around first. Does anybody have a link or details for "Michelle" after RobertCohn's good first experience? Thanks.

Dodo

For you Hannah in Wolves would be ideal. She is a great punt and a lovely girl.......she would love to take you in hand (and mouth :wacko:)

Spaceman24

For you Hannah in Wolves would be ideal. She is a great punt and a lovely girl.......she would love to take you in hand (and mouth :wacko:)
Sounds great, do you have a link?!

Dodo

Sounds great, do you have a link?!
search Hannah in west Mids region, loads of stuff will pop up.

Spaceman24

Just done so, thanks a lot.  :thumbsup: