Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can open mouth kissing lead to HIV infection  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Flirtshow

Can open mouth kissing with a HIV + person infect a negative person. What else can be transmitted via open mouth kissing .. Any thoughts and experiences

cockneybstrd

Can open mouth kissing with a HIV + person infect a negative person. What else can be transmitted via open mouth kissing .. Any thoughts and experiences

What a great question Flirtshow. The answer is No or so the NHS tells us

No. Evidence shows that the HIV virus is spread through the exchange of bodily fluids such as blood, semen and vaginal fluids, but not saliva.
Although HIV can be detected in saliva, it can't be passed to other people through kissing because a combination of antibodies and enzymes found naturally in saliva prevent HIV from infecting new cells.

Anyway more importantly can anyone confirm that if I can catch aids from seating on a toilet seat that a gay man might have used or if I can catch crabs from holding hands or can I catch retard from reading flirtshows posts
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 10:11:49 pm by cockneybstrd »

Offline Flirtshow

Thanks for the post. How about if there is gum disease of some sort.. Will that open gate for the virus..

vw

can I catch retard from reading flirtshows posts

Possibly, felching can cause retardation to !

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

No you can't catch anything, as long as you spin each other round 5 times anti clockwise when you're finished. Just to make sure though it might be a good idea to sing 2 verses of the 'thunder song' from Ted while you interlock your little fingers.

Hope this helps put your mind at rest.   :hi: :hi:

Offline maxxblue

No you can't catch anything, as long as you spin each other round 5 times anti clockwise when you're finished. Just to make sure though it might be a good idea to sing 2 verses of the 'thunder song' from Ted while you interlock your little fingers.

Hope this helps put your mind at rest.   :hi: :hi:

That is ridiculous. Everyone knows it is clockwise.

:D

Offline Moresomes

What are you doing posting on a punters forum when the chances of you ever speaking to, much less fucking a prossy are non existent.
Make sure you've got your satchel packed for school tomorrow, and get yourself off to bed. (but be careful, as wanking without gloves can cause hairy palms)  :dash: :dash:

oring123

one thing for sure we all are born
and we all will ###

Expl1cit

Anyway more importantly can anyone confirm that if I can catch aids from seating on a toilet seat that a gay man might have used

This has probably been done to death, but YES YOU CAN - if you sit down before he has got off the toilet seat  :dance:

Offline Anadin

Silly question but why wouldn't you just google this, given that you clearly have access to the internet?

random task

Thanks for the post. How about if there is gum disease of some sort.. Will that open gate for the virus..

Anything can "open the gate for the virus". In fact I was browsing this site and my phone got infected with a virus, and I've had to visit the gum clinic for antibiotics.

Best thing to do is to destroy your computer and phone immediately, clearing the history won't work.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 05:46:25 am by random task »

rumbler

Silly question but why wouldn't you just google this, given that you clearly have access to the internet?

He's scared that using Google might also be a way to catch HIV.

Offline HippyCrack

I heard that even looking at someone with HIV can, in some circumstances, attract the HIV+ protons and they enter your body through your skin like gamma rays.

That's why if you're with a prossie you should always practice safe sex

Hidden Image/Members Only