Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetVictoria - 1 hr incall - so which GFE is the best????  (Read 1380 times)

16 review(s) for xx SweetVictoria xx (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline marine

After positive meeting with Emily, I decided to give a try to highly recommended Victoria who just got back to UK. And boy how good decision it was ;)

Comms
Arranged via AW, within 30 minutes exchanged 4 emails, and arranged for Monday (email exchange Friday afternoon) so no issues here. Confirmed by text in the morning and got postcode in return.

Arrival
I arrived for a meeting at 7pm, so the parking was free till 9am tomorrow morning and I wasn't planning on overstaying for that long ;) Quick text that I arrived, text back with a details and off I went.

Meet
In my previous review about Emily I said that I don't remember a GFE that good, so now I honestly cannot say which one was better, Victoria or Emily, there were differences though. She greeted me in figure hugging black dress and engaged in deep lovely DFK, which followed with undressing and the rest is history. Victoria was leading the way and I was happy to just let her play with me ;) I like to prolong the shot these days so finished in and around 45 minute mark and spent the rest on caressing and conversation.

Services
DFK, FK - kissing all around and more
OWO - Yes, DT - not so much, although I enjoy more the teasing and licking part rather than pushing it all in. I did so few times though and Victoria duly obliged ;)
Sex of course Protected - few standard positions, Victoria doesn't go over the top with moans but was fully encouraging.
CIM - Didn't ask
RO - very clean and fresh

Looks
Everyone has their taste, so I will just say that she looks exactly like her pictures and for me is really pretty, although you can say she has a little bit of tummy that is not visible on pictures,
Age - Says 23 and I cannot say that it is not true, young looking with typical Czech girl :)

I didn't ask for any special outfits, but the black figure hugging dress was great!

Additional Info
Time- 1hr - went out bang on time, but didn't feel rushed and was offered shower at the end
Shower- offered before and after, (even with time passed) not used though as I always prepare at home
Cost - 100 GBP
Safety - I felt safe entire time, side street, not too many walkers, felt pretty anonymous
Room - Pretty standard, music played from laptop
Refreshments - Water offered and accepted

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Recommended - Yes without a doubt
Will I visit again - I think I have to give her, Emily and MI few more visits to report which B'ham GFE is the best (and I think I need to sample Melanie H as well ;) )