Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheCurvyRedhead / Tina Gordon - City  (Read 1768 times)

Integral

I was going to just bump the old thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65143.0) but The Red Text Of Doom(tm) said i should start a new one.

Has anyone seen this Irish redhead girl (AW: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, Twitter: External Link/Members Only), as far as I can tell she hasn't been reviewed on UKP before, but I might try and see her towards the end of the week.

She is really expensive at £200 p/h incall, but she is truly "all inclusive" (Anal, BDSM, CIM, DFK, OWO, Swallow, plus some other stuff I'm not interested in), and my last punt was with a slim (almost "boney") Russian brunette, so I'm in the mood for an intense filth session with a soft, voluptuous burd with a sexy Irish accent.  :blush: This might also take my mind of my failure (so far) to book a 90's glamour girl I'm had a crush on for more than a decade...

Note: she's also discussed under a prevous name in this thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70286.0) and if anyone else is interested in booking her she's currently on tour up north and won't be back in London until Tuesday (plus, get behind me to the back of the queue you cheeky twat!).

Anyone seen her / have any new info?

Int.

Offline blackdick108

Hi mate,

Yep she's a good punt, very submissive, practically lets you do whatever you like, really sound.

I've seen her twice:
- DFK
- OWO
- CIM
- Fingering (vagina + ass)
- Doggy, Her on Top, Anal

She usually works out of a hotel, has a nice gentle irish accent, really nice girl, worth a punt, her aussie mate who she duos with looks tasty might try her next

Offline Mr Farkyhars

"..I would welcome more bookings from people who aren't cis men" - I would never book anyone who says anything like this, on principle. It says to me that she'll have her mind elsewhere during the booking: "oh fuck, another cis male. Right, what's for dinner tonight..?"

But by all means go ahead, different strokes for different folks.

Integral

Cheers Blackdick, just knowing someone else had seen her and could reccomend was enough for me to pull the trigger. I'm going to try and see he in St. Pancras. I'll ask about her due mate (do you mean Sylvie External Link/Members Only). Thanks mate.  :hi:

Mr Farkyhars - how do you know i'm not planning on turning up to the meet dressed like David Walliams out of Little Brittain? :sarcastic:
To be honest the line about seeing people other than cis men doesn't bother me - she IS willing to see cis males (i.e. me) so thats all I care about!  :D

Int.

Integral

Just an update for anyone visiting this thread at a later date; I wasn't able to see Tina due to schedule clash, but she was very helpful in comms and a speedy replier. She's on my HL for my next London trip (although she will probably be off on her fucking travels again the next time I want to book her, mumble, grumble... :D)