Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jai (HOD) Warren Street  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Si.b

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £70.

Called the agency and made booking easily enough. Functional flat right next to Warren Street - very exposed entrance but the block is so big (with a studenty feel to it, but could be wrong) I doubt anyone would give you a second glance. Hiding in plain sight?

Taken straight to bedroom. After a couple of mins Jai comes in, wearing red bra and knickers and hold ups. She's filled out a tiny bit compared to her pics but still has a cracking body, a nice arse and massive fake tits. About 5'7, early 20s, pretty face and dark skin. If you don't like fake ones then this isn't the girl for you - they are big round globes pretty much stuck right on. I like them.

A quick kiss and then she drops to her knees and starts giving little Si a good sloppy BJ (owo), allowing some spit to dribble into her tits. She doesn't seem to mind as i push the back of her head and get my cock fairly deep in her mouth, but not really DT.  Then I get her on all fours on the bed, head down ass up, and give her some doggy. She doesn't engage too much but the view is great and she lets me pound away. Then the best bit - I pull out, take the rubber off and give her a big facial, she barely flinches and my load looks fantastic on her dark skin. After a short while she wipes it off and we chat about her work in various strip clubs.

Staring at her body gets me hard again, with about ten mins left. She seems slightly suspicious then I can manage a second round in 30 mins, but with a little encouragement from me (and she was very conscious of the time - not clock watching as such, but definitely clock aware)  she gets to work with a combination of mouth and hand, and bingo pop #2.

Overall, £70 for a very attractive young British black girl to suck me off twice and take a load in the face, and it's a positive from me. 

Offline Cunning Punt

Cheers for the review - you certainly got your money's worth!

Jai is well reviewed so tempted to see her in MK at some point. Just hope "tampongate" was a one-off!