Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When you think how much you've spent on this, then go on Autotrader  (Read 2290 times)

Troutzilla

How does it make you feel?

cockneybstrd

it doesnt make me feel anything...

does it make you feel like you want to put your cock up an exhaust pipe???

vw

Glad I punt and have no need to buy a car !

Offline Moresomes

Makes me appreciate the fact that I've spent thousands shagging nubile fit young prossies rather than squandering it.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Plato

I think I'm glad I've had such a great hobby for so many years, rather than squandered £££ on a new ferrari.

godwulf7

Bloody hell, mate - you must be Roman Catholic, and looking to make blokes feel guilty or something.  It's a personal choice.  Some fools like buying £200 Pringle jumpers, silly shoes and five grand's worth of golf clubs and for what?  To whack a wee fucking ball around a park and walk after it!  Or buy a £100K Porsche to tool around town in, and never go over about 80 mph anywhere.  What other hobbies give the rush of being balls-deep in a gorgeous young woman with her ankles behind your ears and her boobs in your face?  There's no pocket in a shroud, and you're a long time dead, so why not enjoy yourself now and then? 👍😜

Offline lostandfound

Like I made the right choice spending my pocket money punting.

A strange question to ask on a site devoted to punting.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Bloody hell, mate - you must be Roman Catholic, and looking to make blokes feel guilty or something.  It's a personal choice.  Some fools like buying £200 Pringle jumpers, silly shoes and five grand's worth of golf clubs and for what?  To whack a wee fucking ball around a park and walk after it!  Or buy a £100K Porsche to tool around town in, and never go over about 80 mph anywhere.  What other hobbies give the rush of being balls-deep in a gorgeous young woman with her ankles behind your ears and her boobs in your face?  There's no pocket in a shroud, and you're a long time dead, so why not enjoy yourself now and then? 👍😜

I agree with this post. Tried to stay faithful and stick with just shagging the Mrs. Bought a fancy motor, but a year on and whilst it's nice driving a nice car, my ache is for a woman to hold and shag. Guess what , I'm going back to punting and sod cars & golf

Ben4454

Trust me guys don't do it it hurts.

Justanotheruser

Would rather have the memories than that kind of physical possession. Especially considering cars just drain even more money anyway.

Swansea lad

This satisfies a basic human need inside me. It also probably works out cheap compared to divorce and maintenance.

My punting money typically comes out of everyday spending money, if it didnt get spent on this it would go on beer, more away games with football etc

Troutzilla

All interesting viewpoints.  Thank you, gentlemen. 

Autotrader was really a metaphor for "thinking of the other ways it could be used".

Offline uutarn

Autotrader was really a metaphor for "thinking of the other ways it could be used".
I think about this all the time and sometimes it gets me down... a little.

But i have always tried to live my life for the moment, you never know when you're gonna pop your clogs so i don't have any regrets. :hi:
"It is better to live one day as a lion than to live a thousand as a goat."

rumbler

Never bothered me about having nothing material to show for my money spent on punting. Possessions generally lose their value over time whereas experiences are priceless.

Offline Madone1

Yeah we could have all bought other shit with the money we have spent on punting. But for most it's money well spent. But refunds for the crap punts would be nice mind.

Offline nigel4498

Suppose you could always ask Tailpipe.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Family & friends can't understand why I don't have a car. Well I know I am having more fun than them. I'm shagging a different girl every week. Prossies are cheaper than cars & much more fun.

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

I think about this all the time and sometimes it gets me down... a little.

I also think about this but only after a "disappointing" punt.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 08:49:10 pm by The Vicar of Dibley »

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Who's that clip clapping over my bridge . . . .

Neal69

That I have actually grown up a little.

I no longer feel that I need a car that can do 0 to 60 in less than 3 seconds.

One that can do it in less than 6 is quite adequate.

It's taken well over 50 years on this planet to get this.

instead of blowing my money on petrol I am now blowing my load up a 20 something woman and while a performance car keeps getting more expensive, in real terms shagging who I feel like is actually better getting relatively cheaper.

As has been said on here before there are no pockets in a shroud.

I can no longer give a performance car it's due to slower reactions as one gets older. But by fuck I am still getting my rocks off shagging young hotties.

N

Offline 2chunky2

I'd probably be buying madly expensive single malt instead of dipping my wick in hotties.  I suspect the former would be worse for life expectancy!  :cool:

You earn the money...where it then goes is an entirely personal choice.

Offline 2chunky2

Who's that clip clapping over my bridge . . . .

+1 Clearly kidding on.

Offline Azrael2015

As my punting money is secret cash and big ticket items like cars come out of "known" money I have had both nice cars and a shitload of fun with many wg's.  Not bragging just lucky.

Offline cueball

I feel just fine.

I'm here for a good time not a long time.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I think nothing other than OMFG is that gorgeous woman really sucking my cock.  :yahoo:

I think even more happy thoughts if she actually manages to take a load in her mouth and then swallow it.  :D

As for the car well work pay for that.  :thumbsup:

Offline Gordon Bennett

I reckon my current car loses about £200 per month in depreciation ie before I've even shelled out on fuel, tax, insurance and maintenance. The sensible   economic advice is sell your motor and spend the money saved and accrued getting taxis to your punts.......

Estoril

Not bad at all.  I look on autotrader from time to time and see what I can upgrade to - in the end I blow it on prossies instead  :cool:

LL

Slightly different. I look at my monthly punting budget of £200 and realise that I could spend that money on car loan and would be able to afford a new car (with a decent deposit from savings).  I've shagged a fair few old nails and I drive one too :hi:

LL

I reckon my current car loses about £200 per month in depreciation.
Goooooordon Bennett! What are you driving a Vauxhall Astra?

4kingace

Funnily enough, I saw a girl yesterday and made a note of her in my punting book along with all the other names of girls I've seen over the last few years - some of the girls I remember some I've forgotten about.
Then I thought I'd add it all up how much it's cost me over the last five years.
I wish I hadn't, if only there was some way of making a PPI style claim for the punts that weren't very good.

Offline Buttons

No point in adding the total cost of punting up. Best approach is just spend what you can afford and be honest with yourself what that amount is. If you can do that, and stick to it, then you can bask in all the "you only live once", "you can't take it with you" etc etc bollox  :hi:

Punting isn't my main hobby, I have another that isn't what you would term cheap. I've never worked out what that has cost me over the last 30 years. Why bother working out what any hobby you get satisfaction from is costing? No point in saying "I could have bought a Porsche/BMW/Merc etc etc". If you wanted the car, then you should have bought it and not fucked the 200 prossies.

Thing is we fucked the prossies, we didn't buy the car......maybe some of us were lucky and did both. Who cares?

We punt because we like fucking. That costs not insignificant dosh, so you makes your choices and you pays your cash. Punting should be guilt free sex. Unlike having an affair for example. Same goes for the money, if you regret it or think "should have spent the cash on something else", I'd say it is time to stop fucking prossies and spend your money in a way that really makes you happy. Or maybe you are addicted and need help to quit the sausage game?

BTW, my post wasn't a criticism of 4kingace (post above) or anyone else who has posted. Just my response to the thread...... :hi:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:41:26 pm by Buttons »

Offline The_Don

That I have actually grown up a little.

I no longer feel that I need a car that can do 0 to 60 in less than 3 seconds.

One that can do it in less than 6 is quite adequate.

It's taken well over 50 years on this planet to get this.

My car trip computer states my average MPH is 17. With this in mind, I'm happy with just under 9 sec, to 60.

But I as I've aged, I like the comforts more, than speed or some thing that gets me from A to B (when driving).

Cruise control, climate control, heated leather seats, voice activated items, all round sensors and reversing camera etc.

Offline lostandfound

It is a bizarre question in a way - arguably the car is the most successful con worked on consumers, some of whom are happy to sign away a large part of their income for the privilege of sitting in the same traffic queues as everyone else, proud of the fact that it is costing them a small fortune in depreciation to do so!

The idea that punting is a waste of money by comparison seems bonkers to me.

Interesting to see how premium manufacturers like BMW are now running scared of the likes of Apple and Google who may render them increasingly pointless with self driving vehicles.