Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Devon Breeze Party  (Read 1502 times)

Offline TKovac

Not one to ask questions but thought I would go with wisdom of the crowds thing here.  Fancy attending a sex party and noticed Devon Breeze was having one.

Problem is the talent it's Lilly white Lacey Starr and Devon herself.  Lilly is fit and was good fun when I saw her a few years ago Devon though is only Ok though is lovely and filfthy, finally though Lacey looks like a complete munter. Parties though are few and far between in Scotland and Edinburgh particularly hence the dilema.

Any thoughts gentlemen?
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ComeAgain

Unfortunately...from experience...most of them that she has planned in Edinburgh have been cancelled because of a lack of interest. Devon got a bit hacked off with so many let downs that she pulled the plug on them. She hosts more in London and Birmingham nowadays.
I attended one of her bukkake parties about 3 years ago..and it was ok. My nerves let me down!
Would be happy to try another because I think she oozes sex and especially as you say if Lily White is involved too. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline bigmike32

I attended last months one in edinburgh and it was a great party devon breeze is a great party host and the girls were great too. The next one is next week so contact her if you want to attend. I am going again next week and i cant wait.