Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _~Amelia~_ (Out call, South London)  (Read 2040 times)

Hyundai

I met Amelia at my house a few weeks back for an hour. She arrived on time. She's a sexy, young young Polish girl next door. But when you're with her, she's a lot naughtier. He photos are accurate. Her face and smile are nice. 

Communications were very good and she was prompt to respond. She was able to get to me quickly and she let me know when she was nearly here.

She has a good sense of humour and we enjoyed a few drinks. We even discussed this website, which I had looked at for reviews for other girls in the past.

Sexually, energetic is the best word, but that was the mood. I'm sure she could slow down if that's how you like it. We enjoyed French kissing, oral without, reverse oral, sex with protection, and probably other things I don't remember.

I was very happy, tipsy and a bit tired after the booking so it was definitely a good one.

I would recommend her. She's exactly as you would hope from her profile.
External Link/Members Only

Expl1cit

She's a sexy, young young Polish girl next door.
Its interesting how you put a double emphasis on young!  Her profile states she is 19, what age would you put her at?  I'm asking rhetorically because having seen her twice and its clear from both her looks, attitude and personality - she is certainly no newbie to this industry and clearly not 19.

If you are going to review someone, do it accurately! Its better for your long term credibility on UKP and the WG herself.  For the record, she is late 20's! Good energetic fuck, good attitude, but for those looking for a barely legal 19yo, you may be a tad disappointed  :hi:

Hyundai

That was an accident and I can't edit it! Initially I wrote young girl or something like that and then went back to change it at the end. It's fair to say we assume all field are older than they say so I don't think she's 19 but I think she's really 20s at most.

Expl1cit

When I say she is very late 20's, its not because its what I think, this came straight from her when I asked. She was 27/28 last year so edging closer to 30 now.

Not a problem for me, she is a lot of fun and we got along really well, too well actually - one of very few WG's to give me honest constructive criticism which I liked but what I don't like to see on UKP is bullshit reviews that not only gloss over the details, but emphasise points which are factually incorrect!

Hyundai

I told you, the emphasis was an accident.

I had no reason to believe she's as old as you say. In any case late teens and early 20's makes no difference me to me.

Why didn't you review her if you know so much?

Offline G.Raff

I've seen her a while back and IMO she looks early 20 at most, although you can tell that she's been doing this for a while.

Expl1cit

I told you, the emphasis was an accident.
I had no reason to believe she's as old as you say. In any case late teens and early 20's makes no difference me to me.
Why didn't you review her if you know so much?

Who I review is quite frankly my business! I think 29 is more than most, and if I reviewed every WG i've seen in the last couple of years, it would be well over 200, but I don't have the time or inclination to review them all so Amelia was one of 100's who didn't get a review out of me. 

Quantity is not important, but the quality of reviews - and your one of Amelia screams out to be as a fluffy unreliable reviewer who cannot distinguish between a 19yo and a 29yo.  It might make no difference to you, but to others it probably does, and thats the point of reviews - to give fellow punters an insight into what they might get.

Offline collector

I haven't met this prossie so I have no idea how old she is/looks. Seems old reviewers wrongly guessed her real age too  :rolleyes: 
Some people are good at guessing age, some aren't. No need to be harsh for this reason IMO  :timeout:

Offline tazz

Are you sure about her age, i saw her last september and she looked about 23, other guys said that.