Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Revenge on a timewasting working girl...  (Read 8056 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

Agreed 100%

She may well have fucked several other punters about too. Luckily she didn't have the chance to on this particular day

And if nobody does anything about it, isn't this akin to being an enabler using addict jargon? I just gave Claudia a bit of tough love!

Offline Roth

:thumbsup:

God knows how many posts there are about time wasting girls (regardless of nationality). If Claudia has changed her ways then I'm pleased for her.

And if nobody does anything about it, isn't this akin to being an enabler using addict jargon? I just gave Claudia a bit of tough love!

Sort of White Knighting in a way - getting prossies to change their ways by giving
them tough love.   :sarcastic: Healed by the laying on of a phone call. :sarcastic: 
You done good boy.  :sarcastic:
Maybe we should call you THE SAINT or THE HEELER:unknown:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 05:55:46 pm by Roth »

Offline HighlyMotivated

You acted in anger while your judgement was clouded and inconvenienced  the WG beyond how she inconvenced you. Your negative text put her off texting you back and while not acceptable, that did turn out to be counter productive

I'd think now that it's all over you would realise you went a bit OTT with your revenge. A bit like calling the police on a drug dealer who doesn't show up. If you went for a drive/booked another punt you would have got over it I think

Offline fenderswoop

I've quickly read some posts in this thread and from what I can see unless she'd given you the room number how could you give the hotel enough details to identify her. Reading it the only thing you might have actually ended up doing is alerting the hotel to the fact that you're a punter and given most hotels know these things go on in their rooms I wouldn't be surprised if they did sod all with the info you gave them in your phone call.

James999

To be honest, if there wasn't a barrier that required a code I probably wouldn't have reported her to the hotel. My misfortune turned into her misfortune because of a barrier code!

I suspect the truth is as outlined above but when you asked for the barrier to be lifted and you released you just drove off, you probably thought about reporting her to reception and who would blame you, but I suspect when the barrier was lifted you just drove off, and a little "poetic license" has been used in your telling of the story.

Offline Sparta Prada

You acted in anger while your judgement was clouded and inconvenienced  the WG beyond how she inconvenced you. Your negative text put her off texting you back and while not acceptable, that did turn out to be counter productive

I'd think now that it's all over you would realise you went a bit OTT with your revenge. A bit like calling the police on a drug dealer who doesn't show up. If you went for a drive/booked another punt you would have got over it I think

Yeah good post. I'd probably agree with most of what you said there, certainly the last line. By not keeping me informed unfortunately I didn't get a chance to make other arrangements.

Offline Roth

I suspect the truth is as outlined above but when you asked for the barrier to be lifted and you released you just drove off, you probably thought about reporting her to reception and who would blame you, but I suspect when the barrier was lifted you just drove off, and a little "poetic license" has been used in your telling of the story.

Good one.  :thumbsup: The Prada Redeemer was probably just attention seeking and
boy did he get it.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 06:07:55 pm by Roth »

Offline Sparta Prada

I've quickly read some posts in this thread and from what I can see unless she'd given you the room number how could you give the hotel enough details to identify her. Reading it the only thing you might have actually ended up doing is alerting the hotel to the fact that you're a punter and given most hotels know these things go on in their rooms I wouldn't be surprised if they did sod all with the info you gave them in your phone call.
Yes, I didn't have her room number.

As for alerting the hotel I'm a punter, so what? As you say they know what is going on, so what's the deal there from my perspective? Not least when I have left the premises without causing a commotion. I haven't rented the room, Claudia has. I withheld my number, but I doubt they will scour CCTV just to find my number plate!

However, I'm pretty sure the hotels have a code of conduct for guests in terms of what they can and cannot do. Though it's not illegal, I don't think hotels would tolerate girls knowingly selling sex, which they feel may be against their own guidelines?

Offline Sparta Prada

Nope, all true.

I know it takes a troll to recognise one but..!

theGOAT

All I wanted was her to either be on time, or tell me in advance she is running late.

Agreed, for me that is really important too.  I have learnt that if a girl cant do that then she is not worth seeing, and I happily leave quickly with the consolation that my money is still in my wallet. I don't believe any excuses in this situation.

I'd then write a Negative review on here with just the facts to help other punters. A review is far more useful than this thread because when a punter is thinking of booking her he will find the review quickly. A lot of WG's do read this forum and pay attention to Negs. I hope you will.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 06:17:23 pm by theGOAT »

Offline Billy no mates

I have read this with great interest.

I am still so pissed at External Link/Members Only for letting me drive for ages, to then go awol, and when I fially get hold of her, she has the front to threaten me with bad FB for wasting her time

I did a negative review and it didn't seem to make much difference.

I am not sure I fully agree with the OP, but that Friday last October (ish) I was so angry, that on the spur of the moment I would have probably done something similar, so I understand where he is coming from.

Offline Sparta Prada

Agreed, for me that is really important too.  I have learnt that if a girl cant do that then she is not worth seeing, and I happily leave quickly with the consolation that my money is still in my wallet. I don't believe any excuses in this situation.

I then write a Negative review on here with just the facts to help other punters. A review is far more useful than this thread because when a punter is thinking of booking her he will find the review quickly. A lot of WG's do read this forum and pay attention to Negs. I hope you will.

Cheers!  :drinks:

:thumbsup:

Anyone wanting to look at info on her - based on her AW number - will see this thread anyway.

Offline Sparta Prada

I have read this with great interest.

I am still so pissed at External Link/Members Only for letting me drive for ages, to then go awol, and when I fially get hold of her, she has the front to threaten me with bad FB for wasting her time

I did a negative review and it didn't seem to make much difference.

I am not sure I fully agree with the OP, but that Friday last October (ish) I was so angry, that on the spur of the moment I would have probably done something similar, so I understand where he is coming from.

As I said before, I'm not sure why I did what I did other than revenge, but at the time it felt right and I still feel it was the right thing to do.

I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with what I did, but the way some people in here just used personal insults really showed themselves up, so I'll continue the debate with the grown ups.

Sorry to hear about Petite Angel, though she isn't a looker and I would say it's good you kept your cash, once again it's wgs who think their time is more valuable than yours. And don't feel you are worthy to be informed that they are running late or can't see you as agreed before.

Offline Thepacifist

Interesting thread. I probably would've waited and believed her. That may be me being naive. I think grassing has a spectrum. I wouldn't grass someone up for smoking cannabis, others would. I would grass someone up if I knew they had raped or murdered etc so there are occasions imo where it is justified. OP, I'm sorry to hear she messed you about. I don't think your intentions were to disrupt any punters, as you say you were thinking of yourself.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm not sure why daviemacc has said nothing about the fact that a) having made the appointment 90 minutes before the arrival time she could not have got in touch with me, and b) I did wait 30 minutes in the car park after the original start time?

No, none of us will ever know what Claudia's thought process was. But having asked me to wait for 20 minutes I ended up waiting 30 minutes before leaving. So I did wait for her in accordance to what she asked me to do.

She did give him an explanation, the room wasn't ready, there may have been someone else in there trying to sort a problem out we don't know what was going on in the room and the OP didn't wait to find out.

The one thing we know for certain is the OP's action made sure every punter who was after him was fucked over as well, don't know quite why you're ok with that.

If I can just clarify what I meant by my post, she txt 10 mins after your appointment time asking you to wait 30 mins but you didn't wait, you sent a txt that made her not want to see you.

I'm not defending her bad coms or the fact she eventually cancelled on you, just stating if you'd waited for the time she asked for then txt her you might just have found out what was going on and had a good punt.

10 minutes after I arrived a text pops up saying the room wasn't ready so she was running 30 minutes late, can I wait? I tell her it's not on and why didn't she have the courtesy to call or text me to advise she was late?

Offline Sparta Prada

If I can just clarify what I meant by my post, she txt 10 mins after your appointment time asking you to wait 30 mins but you didn't wait, you sent a txt that made her not want to see you.

I'm not defending her bad coms or the fact she eventually cancelled on you, just stating if you'd waited for the time she asked for then txt her you might just have found out what was going on and had a good punt.
Thanks for the clarification which I appreciate. Yes, she asked me to wait 20 minutes, I sent a hasty text telling her her lack of comms was poor, but I was hoping she would respond to that with a form of apology and confirm she would see me 20 minutes later. Agreed I shot myself in the foot, but then I was too fired up because of the way she treated me.

When she initially replied 10 minutes after the original start time, all she wanted to say was of the problems she had. There was no apology to me for being late, and she didn't apologise for not keeping me informed. So it just showed me that even though she knew she was in the wrong she had no thought for me, a prospective new customer.

I think one of the reasons why this situation irked me more than normal is that this girl is charging £130 per hour. If this was a £70 per hour girl I probably would not have been so annoyed by what she did, put it down to experience and go. For someone charging this much, she should be capable of keeping customers willing to pay that price.

Offline Sparta Prada

Interesting thread. I probably would've waited and believed her. That may be me being naive. I think grassing has a spectrum. I wouldn't grass someone up for smoking cannabis, others would. I would grass someone up if I knew they had raped or murdered etc so there are occasions imo where it is justified. OP, I'm sorry to hear she messed you about. I don't think your intentions were to disrupt any punters, as you say you were thinking of yourself.
Good post.

Yes, as I said in the post above, I was too annoyed to reason with her. But by not answering my calls either, she didn't give herself the best opportunity to really explain herself, pacify me, and - most importantly - keep me interested in staying.

Offline Big Bad R

I totally expected the reaction this has provoked!

What it has shown to me is that those people who are saying 'oh, it fucks up other girls working at this hotel' really haven't got a clue. It wasn't me who fucked up, it was Claudia! If Claudia had been able to sort out her scheduling/comms better, then she would have seen me, and I would go away a happy punter. For whatever reason, she decided not to let me know she was running late til I arrived at the appointed time, I am guessing that nobody in here is defending her for this?

But I will say it again, your time and my time is valuable. If she decides to waste your time by not being available having agreed an appointment just 90 minutes earlier, and I turn up in the dot, I have kept my side of the bargain. Can't remember who said it, but earlier someone said two wrongs don't make a right and I totally agree.

I wanted to make a point to Claudia that she doesn't fuck someone around, not least me. Call it an ego trip, call it screwing things up for other punters. But look at her profile now, she's saying she wants common courtesy if you are late, and if she is true to her word I totally agree with Claudia 100%. So if she has contemplated what happened and decided to improve the way she operates it means there's less timewasting for both punters and Claudia.

While I expected some to be critical - and sure you have your right to an opinion, just like I do - VW does seem a bit fixated on the whole matter, so do you have a vested interest in this? Because while I can admit to acting like a cunt in this situation for my own interest, I wonder why you are acting like a cunt in this particular thread? Others have noted your behaviour in this thread and have advised you to calm down...

Have not read every post so this may have been mentioned in the 5 pages of comments, but imagine SP you were in the hotel room with this WG and security or even worse (although unlikely) the police came knocking at the door after your cuntish call. How would you feel ?

I accept you was fucked around, we have all been there.Your response was Totally out of order in my opinion.  :angry:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 09:38:59 pm by Big Bad R »

Offline Sparta Prada

Have not read every post so this may have been mentioned in the 5 pages of comments, but imagine SP you were in the hotel room with this WG and security or even worse (although unlikely) the police came knocking at the door after your cuntish call. How would you feel ?

I accept you was fucked around, we have all been there.Your response was Totally out of order in my opinion.  :angry:
Agree with what you said. She'd have to do some fucking explaining to me about what happened and I'd ask for my money back.

Point is - and I have alluded to this - she shouldn't have put herself in that position where she jeopardises her ability to earn money by fucking off customers who are genuinely making the effort to see her. All Claudia had to do was simply call or text me to say she's running late in advance of me arriving there, I would have said 'no problem'. So a little bit of professionalism on her part - remember she's charging £130 an hour - job done.

oring123

I accept you was fucked around, we have all been there.
so it cost you a bit of time
and a bit of petrol
thats it all in all>

remember wgs cant always text you if still with the last punter .
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 10:01:51 pm by oring123 »

cognito

May I suggest that a moderator lock this thread. All the different viewpoints have already been expressed and more comments aren't going to change the argument or peoples opinions for that matter.

Offline Sparta Prada

remember wgs cant always text you if still with the last punter .
So she deliberately double booked herself.

When she invited that punter into her room and she asks how long he wants, what's to stop her from texting me at that point to say she's running late?

oring123

maybe running late or double booked  or back to back bookings
all common for wgs more so at hotel incalls
as it costs them money .
not good i agree but they all do it.

Offline Sparta Prada

Perhaps this is why there are so many guys who are disillusioned with punting. Because nobody pulls up the girls for these practices they just carry on doing it because they are getting away with it.

Regardless whether anyone reading this agrees or not with me outing her to the hotel - and yes it was cuntish of me to do this - why are so many of you saying you wouldn't do anything?

I don't expect this sort of behaviour in any other activity in my life, but for you guys it is acceptable because it's a working girl? Are you really putting a girl who sells her pussy on that much of a pedestal? And people are questioning me?!!

It's an interesting debate...

vw

Perhaps this is why there are so many guys who are disillusioned with punting. Because nobody pulls up the girls for these practices they just carry on doing it because they are getting away with it.

Regardless whether anyone reading this agrees or not with me outing her to the hotel - and yes it was cuntish of me to do this - why are so many of you saying you wouldn't do anything?

I don't expect this sort of behaviour in any other activity in my life, but for you guys it is acceptable because it's a working girl? Are you really putting a girl who sells her pussy on that much of a pedestal? And people are questioning me?!!

The fact is its nothing to do with a WG some of us find the whole snitching and underhand way you went about it deplorable and would so with any other service provider ! 

If you got told to hang on 30 mins or an hour by a BT engineer, would you go to offcom or wait ?

Sorry this bothered you lots but have been victim of petty shit like this in real life, I forgot an appointment and cheeky fucker went to my mother with many half truths about my private life. Have no time or compassion for people that are snide and do things like this in the real world to ! 

Half of your problem was your ego, expect when you call for anything you use the line "do you know who i am?!, well that's the way you come across in your initial postings !

Offline smiths

Thanks for the clarification which I appreciate. Yes, she asked me to wait 20 minutes, I sent a hasty text telling her her lack of comms was poor, but I was hoping she would respond to that with a form of apology and confirm she would see me 20 minutes later. Agreed I shot myself in the foot, but then I was too fired up because of the way she treated me.

When she initially replied 10 minutes after the original start time, all she wanted to say was of the problems she had. There was no apology to me for being late, and she didn't apologise for not keeping me informed. So it just showed me that even though she knew she was in the wrong she had no thought for me, a prospective new customer.

I think one of the reasons why this situation irked me more than normal is that this girl is charging £130 per hour. If this was a £70 per hour girl I probably would not have been so annoyed by what she did, put it down to experience and go. For someone charging this much, she should be capable of keeping customers willing to pay that price.

Personally I expect good service from ALL WGs, there is NO excuse to fuck punters about irrespective of what is being charged.

Tallboy2

The fact is its nothing to do with a WG some of us find the whole snitching and underhand way you went about it deplorable and would so with any other service provider ! 

If you got told to hang on 30 mins or an hour by a BT engineer, would you go to offcom or wait ?

Sorry this bothered you lots but have been victim of petty shit like this in real life, I forgot an appointment and cheeky fucker went to my mother with many half truths about my private life. Have no time or compassion for people that are snide and do things like this in the real world to ! 

Half of your problem was your ego, expect when you call for anything you use the line "do you know who i am?!, well that's the way you come across in your initial postings !

I agree with VW (on this occasion!) You come across as quite arrogant and I imagine you got great pleasure at the time of your revenge. outing her to the hotel was disgraceful behaviour.

Offline Big Bad R

Careful you are starting to sound like Ramrodronnie now, the punting vigilante !

vw

Careful you are starting to sound like Ramrodronnie now, the punting vigilante !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sparta Prada

Yes, I'm sorry that you have been the victim of snitching, I can appreciate that it is horrible.

In this instance, it's just all about what is acceptable when a punter and a girl make an agreement to meet. In my eyes there's no reason for either party to not inform the other if they are not going to be available at a previously agreed time, especially when we have each other's number. I think you would agree with me on this.

Yes I overreacted. Claudia put herself in that position. And even when I arrived bang on time she could have been more understanding that I was annoyed that she hadn't informed me, she could still have recovered the situation by being apologetic and assuring me she would definitely see me in 20 minutes, she didn't.

I guess that I am lucky that I do tend to get my own way in life, both a blessing and a curse! So it was a bit of 'I will show the cow' on my part. While I wouldn't recommend what I did to anyone else, it felt right for me at the time. And like Claudia didn't apologise for her actions, I don't either. Goes back to what uutarn said, two wrongs don't make a right, which I recognise.

Offline Sparta Prada

Jesus, that's a low blow!

But other than that, have you - or anyone else - got anything constructive to comment with regards to that post you replied to? Or do you accept and let go the sort of 'i don't care about the customer' attitude displayed by the girl here?

vw

Yes, I'm sorry that you have been the victim of snitching, I can appreciate that it is horrible.

In this instance, it's just all about what is acceptable when a punter and a girl make an agreement to meet. In my eyes there's no reason for either party to not inform the other if they are not going to be available at a previously agreed time, especially when we have each other's number. I think you would agree with me on this.

Yes I overreacted. Claudia put herself in that position. And even when I arrived bang on time she could have been more understanding that I was annoyed that she hadn't informed me, she could still have recovered the situation by being apologetic and assuring me she would definitely see me in 20 minutes, she didn't.

I guess that I am lucky that I do tend to get my own way in life, both a blessing and a curse! So it was a bit of 'I will show the cow' on my part. While I wouldn't recommend what I did to anyone else, it felt right for me at the time. And like Claudia didn't apologise for her actions, I don't either. Goes back to what uutarn said, two wrongs don't make a right, which I recognise.

Happy to accept maybe some of my posts were over reacting due to past experience and your over reacting to this angered me at the time ! 

Its a big boys forum anyway, and no obligation to agree, life would be boring if we all had the same beliefs !

Its done, now what ever we think nobody can change history! 

Hope your next one is reliable and good !

:drinks:

oring123

you got the chance to vote with your feet
and you did
you left 
and  the meeting never happened
i for one would not have parked in side the barriered car park
in case what happen happened  but we all live and learn .

Offline Sparta Prada

Happy to accept maybe some of my posts were over reacting due to past experience and your over reacting to this angered me at the time ! 

Its a big boys forum anyway, and no obligation to agree, life would be boring if we all had the same beliefs !

Its done, now what ever we think nobody can change history! 

Hope your next one is reliable and good !

:drinks:

I also apologise as well for anything offensive I said particularly to you, though that's probably everything I said in this thread!

It's after an experience like this when you tend to stick to your regulars, and probably appreciate them more. So let's all think about our regulars and be thankful for them!

Cheers VW  :thumbsup:

Offline Sparta Prada

you got the chance to vote with your feet
and you did
you left 
and  the meeting never happened
i for one would not have parked in side the barriered car park
in case what happen happened  but we all live and learn .
I had no other choice than to leave!

With this particular hotel, the only free parking is within the barriers. You can park in a multi-storey but it then adds time to get to and from the hotel when all you want to do is get in and out as quickly as possible.

One thing in my mind right now is just what an odd hobby this all is, what we put ourselves through just to pay for sex. Even I'm beginning to wonder if it is all worthwhile?

Offline Sparta Prada

May I suggest that a moderator lock this thread. All the different viewpoints have already been expressed and more comments aren't going to change the argument or peoples opinions for that matter.
I agree, unless anyone else has a different angle on this I think this should be locked now.

vw

I also apologise as well for anything offensive I said particularly to you, though that's probably everything I said in this thread!

It's after an experience like this when you tend to stick to your regulars, and probably appreciate them more. So let's all think about our regulars and be thankful for them!

Cheers VW  :thumbsup:

Yes safety in regulars last time i had similar when on a punting trip, was my Hannah review, pissed me off.   Negatived her on AW to get point across !   She sort of acknowledged her actions in the end she wrote a blog on her AW to explain her actions with apology and offered me a good deal, I wasn't from the area so didn't take it up.

Was cured within 3 hours due to some recommendations for emily@19 here, someone else's regular  !

Offline SamLP

Do hotels hand over codes over the phone nowadays?
No less to a withheld number and having not paid parking.
I know I need to go to reception and request the code or have my ticket verified to let me out.

Btw, sorry to hear about your misfortune Sparta, and as advised by a few it would be a good idea to write up a review.

Offline Sparta Prada

Do hotels hand over codes over the phone nowadays?
No less to a withheld number and having not paid parking.
I know I need to go to reception and request the code or have my ticket verified to let me out.

Btw, sorry to hear about your misfortune Sparta, and as advised by a few it would be a good idea to write up a review.
Luckily I didn't have to go inside the reception as they post the number at the barrier to call if you get stuck. If I did go into reception I doubt I would have had the nerve reporting the girl.

I'm still thinking about the review, perhaps all I will do is copy n paste the OP.

Type_O_Negative

Sometimes we do wrong things when we are angry but i wouldn't out her.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

The OP was a cunt to report her to the hotel in my opinion, that just made that hotel a no-go area for WGs and punters alike.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
In my eyes there's no reason for either party to not inform the other if they are not going to be available at a previously agreed time, especially when we have each other's number. I think you would agree with me on this.

As one last point, I can't agree with that, there's many a reason why you can't use your phone. Had you been delayed by unexpected traffic and nowhere to stop, would you use your phone whilst driving with a police car behind you? As it happens you weren't but she could've had the hotel manager in the room.

A little bit of patience on your part and you would've known if she was bullshitting or not. 

Offline Sparta Prada

As one last point, I can't agree with that, there's many a reason why you can't use your phone. Had you been delayed by unexpected traffic and nowhere to stop, would you use your phone whilst driving with a police car behind you? As it happens you weren't but she could've had the hotel manager in the room.

A little bit of patience on your part and you would've known if she was bullshitting or not.
I always drive with my phone connected to the car's Bluetooth.

On the part of patience, I had already waited 30 minutes in the car park after arriving on time. How much longer would you have waited?

Offline Sparta Prada

The OP was a cunt to report her to the hotel in my opinion, that just made that hotel a no-go area for WGs and punters alike.
most budget to mid-price hotels know what is going on. They only get involved if there's a complaint or if the wg's activities interferes with the hotel in any shape or form. Otherwise most hotels in this price range will tolerate wgs.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

most budget to mid-price hotels know what is going on. They only get involved if there's a complaint or if the wg's activities interferes with the hotel in any shape or form. Otherwise most hotels in this price range will tolerate wgs.

I disagree, this is the sort of behaviour that gets card entries put on lifts etc.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

On the part of patience, I had already waited 30 minutes in the car park after arriving on time. How much longer would you have waited?

You hadn't, you txt her after 10 mins FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: Your longest wait was AFTER you sent the obnoxious txt and she'd decided not to see you.

After receiving the txt from her I would've waited the 30 mins she asked for then txt or just said fuck it and gone onto plan B.

The phone in the car was just an example of the many reasons a call can't be made at a particular time, if you haven't come across any others just say and I'll list some more for you.

vw

Seems rather than offer an explanation or defend herself she would rather play silly games and set up fake punter accounts.  Got herself banned.   :dash: :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97545.0

Offline FLYING BLUE

I was recently fucked about by a WG in the North East - I had a 200+ miles round trip only to turn up at the postcode to find that she was going to be a 'no show' and ZERO communication from her that she had to cancel.

I had made her very aware that I was travelling quite some distance.

To cut a long story short, I made her aware (by text) how pissed off I was and returned home to write a negative review on this forum (see link)

Nothing more, nothing less.

Never in a Million years would I ever 'out' someone - just not cricket in my eyes :thumbsdown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89530.0
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 08:59:44 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline smiths

Luckily I didn't have to go inside the reception as they post the number at the barrier to call if you get stuck. If I did go into reception I doubt I would have had the nerve reporting the girl.

I'm still thinking about the review, perhaps all I will do is copy n paste the OP.

IMO this WG deserves a negative review, this thread will get lost in the forum sooner or later, a review thread will also but with admins developments on reviews it will be easier to trace a review. As you say you could copy and paste or just do a short review with the relevant facts included.