Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SUMMER BLISS OF DIVAS FINALLY ANOTHER STAR  (Read 1737 times)

2 review(s) for Jessie Lux (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline justabloke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The price: 100 + 10 for CIM

The Venue: no need to talk much about it, usual diva pad

The comms: easy as always with additional info about Summer

The girl: Definitely the girl in the pics, great body (for me anyway) she is not a small girl but the curves are in the right places no flub, smallish but perky tits, facially nice enough, has a great smile, very good English…let’s not take the piss out of the name but just because the girl is really nice

The punt: ACE  It reminded me the old times where when I entered the well known apartment I knew I didn’t have to worry about the service I am going to get. As we all know Divas had a pretty high turnover lately and the girls were a bit of a hit and miss.
When she opened the door she looked stunning in the black stockings, suspender and the tight black dress I have requested. She had a great smile and was very welcoming. Into the room we went usual money, water, shower scenario was quick and pleasant. Then the fun begun. I was standing in the middle of the room with the towel around me. She started kissing me still standing up and I am not really into kissing with tongues (unless it’s Crystal.Sensual in Harrow as she snugs your face off as soon as you enter the apartment) but I went with it this time again and was surprisingly nice and sexy and got me instantly hard making a tent of the towel the we had a little giggle about.
Anyway, onto the bed OWO was great with lots of eye contact and just the right amount of wetness for me. I was sitting on the edge and she kneeled in front of me. I was holding the back of her head and got some nice long strokes in. Then she pushed me on my back and climbed on top of me sliding her body across mine, she was kissing my nipples, sides and stomach and somehow ended up with her pussy on my face. Heaven…very responsive, very believable sounds, wet and tasted great. A few minutes into it she flipped completely around so we were in the 69 position and she started sucking me off again. Now this was too much for me..she just built it up so nicely and the flow was amazing that I had to let go and shoot my first load into her mouth whilst my tongue was up in her wet pussy.

Intermission: clean up, giggle, chat (she seems to be well traveled and well spoken)

Second round: Standing up again, kissing, towel drop etc. I asked her to put her heels back on and I made her turn around put her hands on the dresser  and spread her legs just wide enough, her ass and legs looked great from behind…I dove in and started licking her up and down. A couple minutes of this I reached for a condom as I didn’t want her to move (loved the view) and once I had my little fellow covered she reached and helped to guide my very erect cock into her tight and wet pussy. She felt great, too great almost, had to stop for a second to center myself. We ended up on the bed and finished up in mish this time.

I was content after this. Just laid there for about 10 minutes and talked about her plans etc a bit and when she said she is leaving in a few days I was sure I had to come back for more before she disappeares. I did not feel rushed at any point, there was no clock watching or time wasting from her at all. She seems like a really nice person who enjoys what she does or is a great actress. Either way it was a great session.

Upon leaving I ran into Paris Lamour in the hallway so that was just a cherry on top. I thing this will be a HARD week coming up!

Ming

Excellent review justabloke, one for the HL, seems like the kind of service I enjoy  :drinks:

Ming  :hi:

Offline JEH7376

Oh my god she's gorgeous, if I had to pick a figure that was ideal for me (though the joy of the female form is it can be brilliant in lots of different shapes), it would be exactly that figure.

Thanks for the review fella she's a must see straight away for me

Offline Clicktocollect

Thanks for the review. I almost went last week, I hope she stays around for a while.

Offline kavkav302a

Great girl . Lovely time with a sexy lady . Said she was only here for 1 0 days only does this part time. :rolleyes: