Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG with "recently" created profiles, anything to look out for...?  (Read 705 times)

Offline wheeliebinwanking

So probably a n00b question

But it's clear that some WG's chop and change profiles. Should I be concerned about making a booking with someone who has  a profile only a month old?

No way to see if they previously had a different profile?

WBW

Offline collector

Yes of course, searching in here. There are several cases of new profiles created, been reported in reviews or threads. Soon or later they should be spotted.
Just copy and paste the 7-digit code instead of the profile name in the search and you might find something.

Justanotheruser

So probably a n00b question

But it's clear that some WG's chop and change profiles. Should I be concerned about making a booking with someone who has  a profile only a month old?

WBW

If you can't find any evidence of her working before then it's up to you to assess the risks really. You'd be right to have some concern but sometimes the newest profiles will lead you to the kind of 'hidden gem' many people on here look for. I've booked on profiles that are no more than a day old before and it worked out well. My advice would be to trust your instinct during any comms as they can be a good giveaway of the experience you may get.

Offline Roth

Every prossie has to start somewhere.  So their AW profile will have been new at some stage.  Sometime you just have to go with your gut based on profile content and the quality of AW and mobile phone comms with her. If she's that new she may not even feature in UKP threads.  Occasionally you might get a shit punt but equally you may turn up a fucking gem.  :hi:

Though watch out for the ones that are clearly dodgy Romanian or other scams.  Cheap prices but everything is extra, big PGs and very little if any public pics.  Crap text that's been through Google Translator and is just bollocks.  Loads of graphics and dodgy sounding names that change regularly and don't always make sense like _Julmay@.loveeeeeX_ or such like. :hi:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 08:21:02 am by Roth »

oring123

Put the phone no in to. Goggle and name see if it throws up any thing !

Thanks gents. I didn't know about searching the code. When I searched now it brought up no hits

She's got some reviews on AW and they seem OK. She also sounded genuine on the PHONE when I TALKED to her. She's English, I have had some dodgy experiences with Romanian's etc so I am keeping it 'REAL' as the saying goes

I am not sure I trust my instinct as I normally think with my nutsack but hey

WBW

Offline Roth

Thanks gents. I didn't know about searching the code. When I searched now it brought up no hits

She's got some reviews on AW and they seem OK. She also sounded genuine on the PHONE when I TALKED to her. She's English, I have had some dodgy experiences with Romanian's etc so I am keeping it 'REAL' as the saying goes

I am not sure I trust my instinct as I normally think with my nutsack but hey

WBW

Be careful using AW reviews.  They are often stacked in the prossie's favour cos the punter wants good feedback himself.  :hi:

Be careful using AW reviews.  They are often stacked in the prossie's favour cos the punter wants good feedback himself.  :hi:

Yeah I did notice a lot of review from WG's along the lines of

'He's handsome and has a big cock x'

:lol:

WBW

LL

Somebody has to take a chance and see the newbies.  If it turns out that she's any good she'll be significantly more expensive by the time you feel it's "safe" to go and see her.  So go and get your fill before everyone else does.   :hi:

Somebody has to take a chance and see the newbies.  If it turns out that she's any good she'll be significantly more expensive by the time you feel it's "safe" to go and see her.  So go and get your fill before everyone else does.   :hi:

I am happy to be that somebody that TOFTT....21 year old slim busty newbie....yes please