Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot & seductive + Lizzy Wilde Duo Camden  (Read 2845 times)

68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Lizzy Wilde  (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Having seen Ameera (H & S) a couple of times this year, including a previous duo with dee, we had spoken about arranging a duo as and when lyndsey was back on the scene.

I noticed lyndseys return and new profile a couple of weeks ago so decided to message H & S to see about arranging a meet either with lyndsey or if that was a no go a different girl of her choice.

I recieved a email back within a few hours with the good news that lyndsey was up for meeting up at the time discussed at ameera's incall location. An added bonus for me was that she had said the rate would be at her previous hourly rate as we had provisionally been due to meet a couple of times prior to her going overseas.

On the day of the punt I was pretty nervous, although I guess I am now quite an experienced punter and have done a couple of duos I had really built this one up in my mind and as I approached the venue I had a few butterflies.

I was met by ameera looking very hot in a long dress,she let me in and we went upstairs to meet lyndsey. Both girls have been described many times so I wont go over old ground, safe to say I was certain I was going to enjoy myself!

I had a quick freshen up in the shower and then the fun started, to be honest a lot of what happened was a blur and a few days on I am hazy on the order of things but there was full on three way dfk, lots of sloppy owo and facefucking (lyndsey gagging on my cock with her head upside down over the bed was one highlight), both girls sucking my cock, balls and deep rimming and me returning the favour to both by licking their pussies and rimming their arses.

There was so much oral that although we went over time and there was no clockwatching it didnt feel like I shagged either as much as I wanted though I remember shagging ameera in mish and cowgirl and anal with lyndsey in doggie, at one point with the anal hook in plus ameeras fingers :dance:

I popped twice once in lydseys mouth and the other cim to ameera, both girls tried to get a third pop out of me, ameera even trying to revive me after i had gone for a shower but alas two was my limit on the day.

After showering for a second time and having a nice little chat I needed to get off so said my goodbyes and made my way home feeing absolutely exhausted! I have been fortunate to have done three great duos(all reviewed) during my punting so far and this was the best of them all so far.

Online musicman007

nice review thank you...h and s has been top of my hl for ages and she will be my 1st punt once im back in the proverbial saddle..she ticks so many boxes for me plus by the sounds of it her attitude is top notch.the reviews of her dfk'ing and nibbling of lips and earlobes etc does it for me :thumbsup: :music:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sounds awesome C&B, very well written review. As an addicted duo monger I would love to see these combinations but Camden may as well be Leeds for me, impossible for a daytime punt, I'm jealous!

Offline herbie007

Great review Claret and glad you had a great time, their both cool girls, sexy as fuck and great shags so well done for getting them together.

I was lucky enough to see Lizzy when she came back from her travels; she saved her hairy muff for me, I fucking loved it and had the time of my life. I’ve got a session coming up with Ameera soon which I’m looking forward too; well to be honest I can’t wait.  :P

Might also have a word about sorting myself a duo with them thanks to your review, they sound great together.  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

Great review Claret and glad you had a great time, their both cool girls, sexy as fuck and great shags so well done for getting them together.

I was lucky enough to see Lizzy when she came back from her travels; she saved her hairy muff for me, I fucking loved it and had the time of my life. I’ve got a session coming up with Ameera soon which I’m looking forward too; well to be honest I can’t wait.  :P

Might also have a word about sorting myself a duo with them thanks to your review, they sound great together.  :drinks:
It was the first time they had seen each other in a year and they certainly enjoyed catching up,I am sure the idea of a repeat with your good self will go down a treat  :hi: