Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for an inexperienced/young punter?  (Read 1651 times)

Offline TheBeard94

Hi guys, have you got any recommendations for ladies to see in London?

*Preferably with a nice ass/boobs 
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline The_Don

Hi guys, have you got any recommendations for ladies to see in London?

*Preferably with a nice ass/boobs

External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Welcome to UKP  :hi:

The best thing you can do is to work your way through the Punting Wiki - links below.
It's packed full of invaluable intel, written by seasoned punters who've pretty much seen/ done everything. It was my bible when I first started. Also saves you asking rookie questions.
Start with this: External Link/Members Only

Offline TheBeard94

Thank you so much guys. I've had some experience with some on adult work & sugar babes, they got good reputations? Seemed decent.

Will defo take a look at your link.
Banned by:

Offline TheBeard94

Welcome to UKP  :hi:

The best thing you can do is to work your way through the Punting Wiki - links below.
It's packed full of invaluable intel, written by seasoned punters who've pretty much seen/ done everything. It was my bible when I first started. Also saves you asking rookie questions.
Start with this: External Link/Members Only

Thank you so much guys. I've had some experience with some on adult work & sugar babes, they got good reputations? Seemed decent.

Will defo take a look at your link!
Banned by:

Offline The_Don

Will defo take a look at your link!

The wiki is a good place to start, read up and it may help you to find the info you seek!

Offline TheBeard94

The wiki is a good place to start, read up and it may help you to find the info you seek!

Thank you so much. Its really helped. Will keep referring to it before i book a lady. But is there any ladies you recommend? e.g. with a good rep.
Banned by:

Online Gentlelovemaking

Thank you so much. Its really helped. Will keep referring to it before i book a lady. But is there any ladies you recommend? e.g. with a good rep.

What are looking for looks wise and service wise?

Offline TheBeard94

What are looking for looks wise and service wise?

I'm looking for a GFE. Prefer the girl to be busty & curvy. An ebony or latina would be nice...
Banned by:

first.timer

Good thing I looked at the threads before creating a thread to ask the same question.  :drinks:

Offline Steely Dan

Do any of these look ok?  there are 78 posts which gave these positive.
External Link/Members Only

If none look good, please say why or we don't know who else to suggest.

If not want latin, I suggest the Hungarian page. Link on the front page of the wiki.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:55:06 pm by Steely Dan »

GrossJuice

that is a very vague question with limitless range of possible answers