Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara - Guildford Gems - Camberley  (Read 1549 times)

Offline nowtman

Long time lurker here so thought I'd write up some of my reviews from the past month or so. I did register previously with another account but I've forgotten the long in details on that one so apologies, although I never posted user that one.

Anyway, onto Lara.
External Link/Members Only
I've previously used Guildford Gems when they were originally in Woking, then Guildford, then Frimley and now Camberley town centre. Service has gone very much down hill on each subsequent visit.

Booked with the maid at short notice. Location wise been in the same place for at least a couple of year now. Was shown to the usual room on the right which has a shower room attached.
Lara came in and I was disappointed to say the least. Website says size 10, but be at least 14-16. Seemed nice enough so paid my £80 which she then went away with. Came back a few minutes later and started undressing.
Climbed on the bed which was like being on a bed of nails with the springs coming through!
She gave me OW, didn't allow fingering, then jumped on top for cowgirl, but I felt myself going soft. Went for doggy but I just couldn't get over the size of her. Went for missionary and finished off COB.
Very vanilla, but at least she didn't ask me for any other money for additional services.
Definitely wouldn't return for her.

Offline MrMatrix

I've been to Camberly myself 2 years ago and I too chose a girl from the list off AW. When I got into the room and she turned up I was very disappointed. So I ended up with a threesome which now included Amira who seriously added value over my original choice.  On the way out I met the third girl was was gorgeous. Turns out I could have met all 3 on arrival and had my choice I think, which is what I'd do next time. Difficult to assess when their faces are blurred out cos really you could get anyone. :hi:

Zowieberg

I used to visit this establishment and had fun with some of the girls but more often than not the attitude there is appalling and the extras mount up real fast. 

Edited - read too many other reviews today