Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nikol_19 -- Walthamstow [Hottest girl ive shagged]  (Read 3954 times)

10 review(s) for nikol_18 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Halfman||HalfAmazin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met nikol before she had any reviews up on this site, sometime at the beginning of this year or so. it was TOFFT situation, which i dont usually do but i couldn't resist i was so attracted to her pics. She is my ideal body type slim and petite so i rang her up and arranged a time to meet, fully knowing the limited services she offers.

before posting this review i debated on whether i should give this punt a neutral, but  the reason why i think it is a positive is the simple fact that i knew beforehand there would be no DFK, OWO or Fingering... services that i look for in a punt. I guess i just wanted to shag a really hot chick and i did.

Shes located in Walthamstow in a quite road, forgetting the roads name but whatever. Once i was inside and i saw her i was happily surprised she is in fact even hotter in real life then she is in her pics. and i was even more happily surprised when i saw her naked no exaggeration this chick is the hottest chick ive banged, although keep in mind my punting resume isnt as long as most you veterans. Nonetheless as it stands this chick tops my list for the sexiest chicks ive fucked.
Everything from her hair to her face to her lean body to her tits is perfect, my god especially the tits.. perfectly shaped and all.

The punt started with me eating her out as well as rimming her, then onto OW. Then went through the usual positions, with me popping in doggy. She took the pounding happily and extra points for her kissing my neck and arms. But after i popped, she gave me tissues and immediately ran out the room, i didnt think nothing of it, i thought maybe she had to go pee or something. But she returned when i was all dressed and took me downstairs to the door giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before i left.

I guess ill end with saying if you want to bang a hot chick and not interested in any additional services nikol is perfect for that, she's also nice and friendly to have a chat with and wasnt distant at all during the punt.

Offline PLeisure

So she was cool with you fondling her boobs?

Halfman||HalfAmazin

yeah man, did all sorts with them.

LL

Thanks for the review.  If you don't mind me asking - how long did you pay for - and how long did you actually get?
She reminds me of Zasha Zasha in Greenford, who offers a very similar experience.  I.e. she's extremely beautiful and has a perfect body but her services are very limited.

Offline Dicky

Thanks...she has been on my HL and I had earlier booked to see her next week. Clarendon road is the road. Looking forward now and will do a review as well.  Was there any form of kissing (except for the one you described?). Also I am booked for 1 hour...should I shorten it?  How long was your booking for?

Halfman||HalfAmazin

Yeah i stayed for 30 mins which is perfect imo, i can say not once was i rushed also.
 And yeah few pecks on the lips which i had to instigate.

bigone

No owo? On profile  says yes?

Offline PLeisure

No owo? On profile  says yes?
Don't take her Enjoys list as any guarantee - she's known for messing punters about re: services

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met nikol before she had any reviews up on this site, sometime at the beginning of this year or so. it was TOFFT situation, which i dont usually do but i couldn't resist i was so attracted to her pics. She is my ideal body type slim and petite so i rang her up and arranged a time to meet, fully knowing the limited services she offers.

before posting this review i debated on whether i should give this punt a neutral, but  the reason why i think it is a positive is the simple fact that i knew beforehand there would be no DFK, OWO or Fingering... services that i look for in a punt. I guess i just wanted to shag a really hot chick and i did.

Shes located in Walthamstow in a quite road, forgetting the roads name but whatever. Once i was inside and i saw her i was happily surprised she is in fact even hotter in real life then she is in her pics. and i was even more happily surprised when i saw her naked no exaggeration this chick is the hottest chick ive banged, although keep in mind my punting resume isnt as long as most you veterans. Nonetheless as it stands this chick tops my list for the sexiest chicks ive fucked.
Everything from her hair to her face to her lean body to her tits is perfect, my god especially the tits.. perfectly shaped and all.

The punt started with me eating her out as well as rimming her, then onto OW. Then went through the usual positions, with me popping in doggy. She took the pounding happily and extra points for her kissing my neck and arms. But after i popped, she gave me tissues and immediately ran out the room, i didnt think nothing of it, i thought maybe she had to go pee or something. But she returned when i was all dressed and took me downstairs to the door giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before i left.

I guess ill end with saying if you want to bang a hot chick and not interested in any additional services nikol is perfect for that, she's also nice and friendly to have a chat with and wasnt distant at all during the punt.

When did you see her?

His does it count as a TOFTT if you did not bother reporting? Toftt means to risk a punt as a benefit to those you report on. I saw her last year, and question what the value us in reporting a punt over a year ago...

Halfman||HalfAmazin

I met her sometime in January of this year and my bad i thought there was no reviews up for her at the time, i must not of checked properly.
but i do see you got a review of her from last year september.

FlyingBreadMan

I met her sometime in January of this year and my bad i thought there was no reviews up for her at the time, i must not of checked properly.
but i do see you got a review of her from last year september.

Its good you had a good time back then, but please do post some reviews of any models you have seen more recently.
Cheers

Offline Dicky

Read all the other reviews and cancelled my punt later this week.