Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Relocating to Devon and in need of some suggestions.  (Read 770 times)

Offline dancer44

I am about to move to Devon and that means that my usual punts are going to be well beyond travelling distance..so if anyone could recommend a mature  (mid 30s and older) WG in the Torquay area, preferably curvy, who is fun to be with, not a clock watcher and offers a full GF experience from home, rather than outcalls, I would be really grateful. Looking at AW there doesn't seem an awful lot of choice but  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, `Maxine, seems to fill the bill...if anyone has had the pleasure please let me know how things went.....
thanks

Offline charlie1

I think Maxine would fit the bill perfectly. I have not seen her since her recent move to Torquay, the last time was a few week ago just before her move from Bournemouth.  Really nice lady, as described on her profile.  Her fake boobs look good but really are firm, almost too hard.  To my surprise she has a trimmed pussy rather than fully shaved, which took me back a bit. Maxine provides a really good GFE, and loves of a bit of oral. Great to talk to before and after an intimate session. Lovely lady.

Offline dancer44

Thanks Charlie...she looks good and it helps to have a first hand report!.  Where I am at the moment I have been seeing a couple of girls regularly for a few years now, and it would be great to find a couple in Torquay or nearby.....Maxine looks like being one but if anyone can suggest another ...........