Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Away from home, in a strange place - to punt or not to punt?  (Read 1476 times)

Offline RedKettle

I love punting when I am away from home, getting the girl to your hotel room is great.  However that is in places such as London where I will go on a regular basis.

I have a trip coming up to somewhere in the UK I will probably never go again, or at least never when I can punt.  So do I arrange one or not?

Firstly there is all the hassle of sifting through the local dross to find a few suitable girls - although UKP is great help.  Last time I did that without UKP I ended up having to shag a monster - yes I should have walked but I was thinking with my dick by then.

However the main concern for me is what if a find an absolute gem who gives me the best sex of my life!!!  So I will have found this fantastic WG who is just right for me and I will never be able to go there again.

What should I do, get myself a WG or go to bar and have a few beers?

Offline smiths

I love punting when I am away from home, getting the girl to your hotel room is great.  However that is in places such as London where I will go on a regular basis.

I have a trip coming up to somewhere in the UK I will probably never go again, or at least never when I can punt.  So do I arrange one or not?

Firstly there is all the hassle of sifting through the local dross to find a few suitable girls - although UKP is great help.  Last time I did that without UKP I ended up having to shag a monster - yes I should have walked but I was thinking with my dick by then.

However the main concern for me is what if a find an absolute gem who gives me the best sex of my life!!!  So I will have found this fantastic WG who is just right for me and I will never be able to go there again.

Only you can decide this obviously but I very rarely punt outside my punting area nowadays. If you decide to go ahead and punt hopefully you will locate a WG recommended on here by punters you find credible.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 02:46:44 pm by smiths »

vw

Personally would do both !  :hi:

there are many good reviewers on the forum

This post from Christmas suggested a few form most regions

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79468.msg988677#msg988677

Online threechilliman

Yes is the simple answer, I always do.

Put an ad up in the relevant regional section - with your number of reviews I would hope you'd get some sensible responses.

tcm

potato

The negative is that she may be the best ever girl that you have been with and you won't be in a position to see her again and the positive is that at least you will have had the experience to remember!

Sampling a brand new area that you rarely get a chance to visit has got to be a plus point I would have thought - with guidance from the relevant UKP reviews.

There's a lot of area's in the UK that I would like to visit for a punt but will probably not get the chance so I say fill yer boots whilst you can.

Offline Roth

Do your research and then go do her.  :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline Hertsgent

I'm in the "definitely punt" camp - enables you to remember an area better  :)

Online threechilliman

The negative is that she may be the best ever girl that you have been with and you won't be in a position to see her again and the positive is that at least you will have had the experience to remember!

Sampling a brand new area that you rarely get a chance to visit has got to be a plus point I would have thought - with guidance from the relevant UKP reviews.

There's a lot of area's in the UK that I would like to visit for a punt but will probably not get the chance so I say fill yer boots whilst you can.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

tcm

Offline dkn

One of my best punts was a couple of years ago in Glasgow (I'm from near London).  She was so good I went again the second day - just as good!

Always wanted to return.  Missed out the one time she came down to London, as I ended up away.  And then she wasn't around when I had a quick trip back there last year.

Still hoping to make it back one day.

But definitely, just do it!

Justanotheruser

If I'm staying away from home I'll always take the chance for a bit of variety unless the area looks to be absolutely deserted of any talent.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

The greatest pleasure of travel is to bang a local . The freebies are best but if it needs a paper transaction to seal the deal then you are supporting the local economy as well as having a cultural exchange  :thumbsup: !

LL

In London - yes, absolutely I would!  But do an incall - it's easier to walk if you're faced with another monster!

Offline maxxblue

Both.  :drinks:

Offline hullad

I go abroad regular to the Benelux countries as well as the UK and stay in some very nice punting area's. Because of the job I do now part time it brings me into close contact with 'civilians' and I took the decision some time ago not to punt on the job.

I have taken groups out into red light area, s and I know some have been punting. I keep myself away from it and some of the places in 'Dam' and even worse Rotterdam is risky. I do any wandering around Gods county and Lincolnshire, love the yellowbelly lasses to bits why go continental or worse Southerners. :yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 09:34:33 pm by hullad »

Offline CityTillIDie

Always the first thing I think of whenever I have to travel

:cool:

Offline RedKettle

thanks all

I agree with the general trend of go for it - when it is a location I am likely to visit again, even if only every few years. 

However I doubt I will ever punt in this location ever again, so if it is a great punt will I leave thinking "YES fucking YES, that was great" or will I be depressed thinking I will never get the chance to shag her again??

Even as I write this I know the answer - don't overthink it, just get on with!!

Offline Roth

thanks all

I agree with the general trend of go for it - when it is a location I am likely to visit again, even if only every few years. 

However I doubt I will ever punt in this location ever again, so if it is a great punt will I leave thinking "YES fucking YES, that was great" or will I be depressed thinking I will never get the chance to shag her again??

Best advice IMHO.  :thumbsup:  Good luck and please report back.  :drinks:

Still-alive

thanks all

You are forgetting a basic rule of punting. The best punt you will ever have is always going to be the next one. However good the foreign WG is, after three good punts at home you will have forgotten what her face looked like.

Offline Roth

You are forgetting a basic rule of punting. The best punt you will ever have is always going to be the next one. However good the foreign WG is, after three good punts at home you will have forgotten what her face looked like.

Next best advice.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Always the first thing I think of whenever I have to travel

:cool:
+!
and this is an opportunity to try a reverse booking.
When away from home and away from Missus HP, this is always an opportunity. Whether to hotel or not depends, if I am at a conference hotel with colleagues sometimes an incall is best. If I drive I may do a punt on the way or creep out in the evening to an incall.
Enjoy!

Rod trotter

I would do an out call but not an incall in a strange city to me.
I need to feel comfortable etc.
But you go for it if you want

Offline claretandblue

If you are in a strange part of the country and you have the opportunity I would get a civilian back and save your cash

Offline RedKettle

If you are in a strange part of the country and you have the opportunity I would get a civilian back and save your cash

Great idea - but if I was to send you a selfie you would realise why that will never work..  :cry: :cry:

There is a reason some of us pay for it.  :hi:

Offline RedKettle

Best advice IMHO.  :thumbsup:  Good luck and please report back.  :drinks:

And that brings up another issue - for those of us that bob around the country do you worry that the geographical pattern of your reviews might give your ID away to someone who knows you?

In this case it is a slightly unusual location that I am going to and quite a number of people know I am going there, if seeing me review a girl there got them thinking there is probably enough other similar information on here for them to confirm my ID.

I pretty much always review a new girl (rarely repeats) but I think in this case I might have to skip a review.

vw

And that brings up another issue - for those of us that bob around the country do you worry that the geographical pattern of your reviews might give your ID away to someone who knows you?

In this case it is a slightly unusual location that I am going to and quite a number of people know I am going there, if seeing me review a girl there got them thinking there is probably enough other similar information on here for them to confirm my ID.

I pretty much always review a new girl (rarely repeats) but I think in this case I might have to skip a review.

Or leave it a month or so !  Many do ! 

There is no obligation to review !

If it was a huge negative admin has let punters use a 2nd unconnected account to do this !

Offline claretandblue

Great idea - but if I was to send you a selfie you would realise why that will never work..  :cry: :cry:

There is a reason some of us pay for it.  :hi:
I'm sure you are not that bad kettle! :hi:

Offline Thepacifist

I would do an out call but not an incall in a strange city to me.
I need to feel comfortable etc.
But you go for it if you want

I agree. I know London, I know which areas are 'safe' and which aren't. If I were to have an incall in Newcastle lets say and they gave me the address I'd have no idea.

I hate to travel now a days. The farthest I've been in England, out of London for a punt was Reading. Luckily it was a great one. If it had been shit and I would've had to travel home thinking about it, I would resent the travel even more so. The only place I'm tempted to go because of a WG is Nottingham. But I'm a lazy bastard and will wait.

OP, I would try and arrange a punt, it would be more fun then a drink imo and you can share some with her instead.