Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Fifer79

I'm going to be in Edinburgh tomorrow and looking for some up to date reccomendations. Probably looking for a 1/2 hour punt in city centre. Looked on AW already but nothing really jumping out at me?

Also hoping to pop into bss or nts, could anyone advise the girls i should be looking out for working so i could call ahead to check please.

Any advice would be very much appreciated. Only visited lss before so thought i would give one of these a try around lunchtime.

Offline Countrylad

You've got the same idea as me.  I always prefer nts as it has more Scottish girls and a much more secluded entrance

Offline Fifer79

Cheers. That's a good shout, i must admit it put's me off going back to lss as i felt uncomfortable going in and out as its right on that main street.

Do you recommend any of the nts girls to look out for?

ickydicky

never understood anyone having a problem going into a sauna especially if you are from out of town  :)

JazzMan

never understood anyone having a problem going into a sauna especially if you are from out of town  :)

:unknown:
What's the problem going into a sauna?
Nobody cares.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 05:09:08 pm by JazzMan »

Offline Countrylad

I am from the town and have had a few close shaves

ickydicky

never got close to being spotted going into the glasgow saunas in their day

Offline auldie63

Never gave a fuck about getting seen going in a sauna. If somebody saw me they either lived with it or did the other.

ickydicky

Offline Fifer79

Maybe some folk have things in their lives they dont wish to lose mate. Expecting the reply that maybe they shouldnt be doing it then but hey ho. I personally just feel a bit dodgy going in and out when its on a main road, not from the city but have family and friends who live and work there. Doesn't stop me going but prefer it to be as discrete as possible

Offline Fifer79

Back to my post though. Does anyone have any recommendations for Edinburgh tomorrow, preferrably 18-30 natural, good services etc.

Also if anyone knows what girls i should be looking for when phoning nts or bss to see who's working.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

JazzMan

Maybe some folk have things in their lives they dont wish to lose mate. Expecting the reply that maybe they shouldnt be doing it then but hey ho. I personally just feel a bit dodgy going in and out when its on a main road, not from the city but have family and friends who live and work there. Doesn't stop me going but prefer it to be as discrete as possible

Maybe they shouldn't be doing it then.
Do your family and friends hang about outside saunas?

Offline Fifer79

I think i already mentioned this above mate. No they dont hang about outside saunas. But they also have daily lives and drive and walk around edinburgh. Stop being a dick mate

Offline auldie63

Offline Squire Haggard

I must admit that I would feel uncomfortable going into LSS if I lived locally. I dont live locally, so no problem. Perhaps a basic disguise, like sunglasses and a hat that you only wear for the LSS visit might help?

Online f_angel

Back to my post though. Does anyone have any recommendations for Edinburgh tomorrow, preferrably 18-30 natural, good services etc.

Also if anyone knows what girls i should be looking for when phoning nts or bss to see who's working.

Thanks.

The obvious answer to me is Shia at NTS

Offline Squire Haggard

Thanks.

Vanessa LSS or Julia BSS, if they are working tomorrow.

sean67

Offline bigmike32

New town sauna just search online for phone number and directions.

livingstonlad

had a decent half hour with sexxy luiza - not far from city centre, photos real, she put the cover on straight away although OWO is apparently one of her offers, but i didn't object as was busy playing with her large boobs..seemed enthusiastic enough and speaks good english..

External Link/Members Only

was going to try one of these next, any views?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline AndyMac1

had a decent half hour with sexxy luiza - not far from city centre, photos real, she put the cover on straight away although OWO is apparently one of her offers, but i didn't object as was busy playing with her large boobs..seemed enthusiastic enough and speaks good english..

I see you like the Polish porkers lol!!!

Offline wheeliebinwanking

She's beefy

Get a proper review up man!

WBW