Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EE Girls on holidays  (Read 1226 times)

Offline aidy

I've had my dirty mind on a few EE (that's what I prefer) recently, but they look to be on holiday for ages, are they just going home to live like princesses or working elsewhere?
There are 4 in my AW Favourites that have been on "Hols" since before xmas.

James999

It will be whatever the pimp wants, many will have "retired" / burnt out and the Pimp will be using the profile to get credits from Private gallery, waiting to sell it on, waiting to use it for another girl  :unknown:

Offline Roth

I've had my dirty mind on a few EE (that's what I prefer) recently, but they look to be on holiday for ages, are they just going home to live like princesses or working elsewhere?
There are 4 in my AW Favourites that have been on "Hols" since before xmas.

Got any links so we can check them out?  :unknown:

Offline aidy

Thanks for the replies, but I just had a check, and they are all back again. I'm sure they weren't last time I looked, must have not updated their profiles. They also have feedback for the last few months, I must be going mad.

Offline Roth

Thanks for the replies, but I just had a check, and they are all back again. I'm sure they weren't last time I looked, must have not updated their profiles. They also have feedback for the last few months, I must be going mad.

Whereabouts are they?  :unknown: Got any links?  :unknown:

vw

Always best to check !  :unknown:

Offline aidy

Whereabouts are they?  :unknown: Got any links?  :unknown:

In Birmingham, I'd swear they've been on hols for ages, but according to their feedback; not so. 2 are still on holibobs, but all have plenty of recent feedback.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another on my (Desperately) 'to do' list (In Leeds) is:
Although she didn't go away 'that' long ago, but I reckon over 10 weeks.

Offline aidy

I suppose they could have gone home over Xmas, then again over Easter & I didn't check in between?  :crazy:

stevan59

hi aidy  amanda & lia have just gone home  they will be back in mid june  just keep checking there profiles they come for 10 days then leave for a rest :rolleyes:

Offline Roth

In Birmingham, I'd swear they've been on hols for ages, but according to their feedback; not so. 2 are still on holibobs, but all have plenty of recent feedback.

Another on my (Desperately) 'to do' list (In Leeds) is:
Although she didn't go away 'that' long ago, but I reckon over 10 weeks.

All very tasty.  :rose: :rose:

Burnside

There's been a few Czech girls that come, and go, then come back again in Glasgow.
I would be quite happy if the next time the come back they head up to Glasgow.  :dance:

Offline Sheer Tights

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Nicole logs on about twice a week but has not answered her phone since she got kicked out of the flat she was renting last May.

Vivienne has been on holiday for a while and is accessing from Greece yet she has changed her location from Greenwich to Aberdeen and now Richmond.

Why do girls keep their profiles active or change their profiles when they have stopped working?

Offline tantric talents

With the money they can earn and the cheap flights home, why wouldn't they go home to mum and take some dosh back with them?

Offline aidy

hi aidy  amanda & lia have just gone home  they will be back in mid june  just keep checking there profiles they come for 10 days then leave for a rest :rolleyes:

Hi, Great, thanks for the info! I must keep checking the profiles when they are away!

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

It will be whatever the pimp wants, many will have "retired" / burnt out and the Pimp will be using the profile to get credits from Private gallery, waiting to sell it on, waiting to use it for another girl  :unknown:

Can't fault this observation . With the more genuine freelancers or those with ponces rather than pimps the EEs can get a £60.00 flight to Germany or Spain and earn £1k  weekly and in Spain be in all that lovely sunshine  to boot !