Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia/Mayagold  (Read 816 times)

Offline superam

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

So Mia has dropped into the 18-24 range, changed her name and put her prices up I see tut tut.

TheNewSeeker

Don't get the name change at all - makes her AW profile look like its been swapped if you read the feedback name checks. A silly move, particularly changing spelling of Mia to Maya; MiaGold would have been better.

Her price increase is inevitable given her popularity having gone up with 8 positive out of 9 reviews and her AW feedback has climbed steradily too. That's the market economy I'm afraid.

Re age - what was it previously  - hadn't noticed this? If she's dropped it that's another gaff in my view.

GolfNut

Don't get the name change at all - makes her AW profile look like its been swapped if you read the feedback name checks. A silly move, particularly changing spelling of Mia to Maya; MiaGold would have been better.

Her price increase is inevitable given her popularity having gone up with 8 positive out of 9 reviews and her AW feedback has climbed steradily too. That's the market economy I'm afraid.

Re age - what was it previously  - hadn't noticed this? If she's dropped it that's another gaff in my view.

I personally guestimate that the changes are not her doing and are purely a reaction to market forces, maybe higher demand as TNS mentions, and given Maya seems to be the main alternative, perhaps they're trying to muddy the waters a bit.  :unknown:

Offline superam

28 years old she has always advertised herself as.

Offline Bigbadgeorge

Seen her a few times just recently and she's still good value for money and a cracking GFE. Not sure about the name change though.