Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep throat  (Read 1083 times)

grey402

Who would you say currently is the best to visit for deep throat in Newcastle? Looking for a punt tomorrow not Rosina though been few times great at what she does but just not my type

BrandsHill

External Link/Members Only

If she is avaiable, look no further than Kiara. As well as offering exceptional services,  she's truly gorgeous, smoulderingly sexy,  and a thoroughly lovely person. You'll find many glowing reviews of her on this site inc my own.

Rod trotter

Jenny at Amour

Ivy at premium

Both right down to the knuckle  :hi:

Rod trotter

External Link/Members Only

If she is avaiable, look no further than Kiara. As well as offering exceptional services,  she's truly gorgeous, smoulderingly sexy,  and a thoroughly lovely person. You'll find many glowing reviews of her on this site inc my own.

Also known as Jenny at Amour on weekends

I concur.top knotch

BrandsHill

I concur.top knotch

Just recently we had a little friendly spat, this week we sing of the same hymn sheet ! That's what makes the world so interesting. Ladies so alluring, their charms varied and our opinions varied also.

Offline Dunelm

Well said sir and by the way, Victoria Kavanagh provides by some distance the best DT service I've experienced in 25 years in this pursuit

Offline CELICA GT

I concur.top knotch
Couldn't agree more, she is top class. :drinks:

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

Couldn't agree more, she is top class. :drinks:
I agree too.
I've just got back to Yorkshire after driving up to see Kiara /Jenny for an early evening t&t session. I booked her through UKP, after reading the recommendations from you lads on here.

Yes, you were spot on. Best t&t, bj, and dt that I've ever had.
Oh, and the sex was also  brilliant, come to think of it. Her abilities are off the scale. And such a nice person.

I'm going to have a lie down now, as I'm still all a-quiver. :thumbsup:

Offline toon972

I agree about Kiara, but what about her friend Amelia Andrews. She will give your balls a lick as well.

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

I agree about Kiara, but what about her friend Amelia Andrews. She will give your balls a lick as well.
I can confirm that as well. I really don't know how she manages it.

Offline jarrovian

Ahh Amelia Andrews, I've only seen her once (don't  know why), but she did this thing while we were in the 69 position where she pulled my legs back and gave my arse a real good seeing to with her tongue. It was a truly erotic moment. She's definitely worth seeing