Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxCurvyxxMonikaa - Dundee  (Read 2211 times)

5 review(s) for xxCurvyxxMonikaa (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NigelF

Been around the block but not posted due to being lazy and I suppose selfish. This is my first review so please DON'T go easy on me - my reviews won't get better if I don't get feedback!

This was also from a couple of years ago. She's now in Carlisle but does seem to tour a fair bit.

Price: £60 30min
Looks: Poor. To be fair her face wasn't that bad but certainly below average. Massively overweight, which I remember at the time being a lot more well concealed than her current photos. Size 12 is a joke although I've always been bad with that sort of thing. Postives: Big ol'titties with decent shape given her size.
Serives: Enjoyable tit wank although seemed confused/inexperienced about what was involved despite her English being rather good. No DFK, forgettable oral (can't remember if OW or OWO), Ok sex but you wouldn't want her on top.
VFM: Ok
Overall: (I find it hard to be objective and relative here) 6/10

Negative and I wouldn't go back but if you like fat girls then this would be a positive for you. Also her previously misleading photos have probably coloured my judgement (rightly so at the time) - I'm  pretty sure she's still using 1 or 2 of those photos so they're at least 2-3 years old.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Technicolour_trilby

I like your review style mate, simple, honest, uncomplicated. I would much rather read that than...

As I thrust like a pneumatic riveter pounding against her welcoming, honey-sweet pussy, as though possessed by a wailing banshee, moaning and groaning as we rode a mutual tsunami of tumultuous ecstasy...etc.etc.

ickydicky

just you keep this useless gypo hoor up there.

Offline NigelF

I like your review style mate, simple, honest, uncomplicated. I would much rather read that than...

As I thrust like a pneumatic riveter pounding against her welcoming, honey-sweet pussy, as though possessed by a wailing banshee, moaning and groaning as we rode a mutual tsunami of tumultuous ecstasy...etc.etc.
Cheers and I quite agree.