Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A punt between Bournemouth and Bristol but avoiding both  (Read 1253 times)

Offline haveapunt

Hi I'm looking for a recommendation for a punt. I'll be driving between Bournemouth and Bristol. I have family in both so would rather visit somewhere in between both. Would prefer an indie but open to suggestions. Age not an issue, quite fancy an older fuck would also consider visiting a guy to fuck and be fucked!

JV547845

Offline haveapunt

Thanks I thought about her but she only does week day incalls and I'm looking at a Saturday. Any other suggestions would be helpful.

Offline Roth

25% paypal deposit required :wackogirl:

No thanks.  :scare: :dash: Also notices she's got no prices on her AW account.  :unknown:

Offline charlie1

If you want somewhere on route between the two destinations, and around half way you could try External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , who is just north west of yeovil on the way out to Taunton, just off the A303.  I have only opted for the half hour massage to date.  What a body, as per the photos. 

Offline haveapunt

What services you get for the half hour massage?

Offline charlie1

Re Lou, there is a full review done by Ratty, here is the link https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1025650.0, my experience very similar.  Her house whilst new is a bit untidy inside, I suspect she lives elsewhere and just uses it as daytime base.  As Ratty says, the massage is Ok, more of just a rub down.  You just need to ask why you are there, if the girls on Babestation do it for you, then go along, yes Lou is one of the Babes, with the fake boobs, spray tan the full 9 yards.  When you are there you probably wished you opted for the full session.

Offline haveapunt

Thanks, she isnt my usual type but then, when else would I get the chance to fuck a girl like that?!

Any other suggestions gratefully received.

Offline Dorsetpunter

It might help if you said what your budget was, what you were looking for and what route you were taking, i.e. A34/M4 or A36 cross country. Also how far from Bournemouth or Bristol do you consider to be ok?

Offline haveapunt

It might help if you said what your budget was, what you were looking for and what route you were taking, i.e. A34/M4 or A36 cross country. Also how far from Bournemouth or Bristol do you consider to be ok?

Budget of £100 or less, prob 30 minute meet.
10 miles away from each place
I'd be travelling via yeovil and dorchester but could also go A36.
looking for British, facial, cim, anal would be good, under 60, size not important.
I very rarely get the chance to do this so just looking for a good experience..

marshall-sturmey

you could do a lot worse than this lady External Link/Members Only or https:/,  seen her a few times,  quite petite 50yr old milf,  lovely bronzed body, fairly vanilla service  but good at what she does.  She only sees 1 client a day,  free parking on nearby roads  but not always a space availlable  so you may have to go to a central car park  10 min walk away   

Offline haveapunt

Thats a good recommendation, thanks. Any other recommendations for girls 18-60 greatly received.