Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carina @ Cosmopolitan  (Read 741 times)

Offline Mi-Go

Had my first visit to Cosmopolitan recently, as I don't get to Manchester very often.

Very friendly receptionist told me Carina was soon available, so waited a few minutes in reception, then met Carina and said I'd see her.  Paid £40 to receptionist and was taken to one of the small rooms with single bed/massage table, and shower.  Had shower, and room was perfectly clean.  I would have liked more light in the room, but other than that the small room was fine.

Carina was dark complexion, and told me she was Brazilian.  She was size 8/10, with very firm size C breasts with very pert nipples.  Very attractive with long black hair.  I asked her if GFE was possible and she said yes for £10 extra, so agreed to pay this.

Kissing was full DFK, and after some of this, I laid down for the massage.  Massage was actually very good.  Then turned over for covered OW, which was great.  She then laid next to me on the bad for some more GFE.  After this it was sex with her on top, which was fantastic.

My only real problem with Carina was that she wanted things done in her order, ie; "lie down now", "time for oral now" etc.  But given that she was so good, I won't bring the rating down to neutral.

The only other thing I'd mention is the fact that the room was too dark.  I know some people like subdued lighting, but I like to get a good look at everything.

Will certainly return to Cosmopolitan the next time I'm in Manchester.

Offline jayuk99

Pretty much what I experienced although it was with Dana