Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina - Maxes Angels - Earls Court  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Alvin

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Had a sudden spare morning in London as work didn't start until late afternoon.  Couldn't find anyone available at such short notice so looked up the Maxes website as have used before.  Saw Gina's photos and services so made the call and she was available.  Communications with agency were good.  That was the only positive.

Given the hotel details in Earls Court, it is a basic one and wouldn't choose it my self.  Stairs right next to reception with guy on desk just watching your every move.  Get to her room and it was 3 single beds plus a crap shower.

Agreed the duration and cost and had a shower.

She asked did I want to start with a massage seemed put out when said no start with a blow job, apparently most of her clients start with a massage.  Had the bj then moved into a few positions until I popped, she decided she wanted a shower to clean up.  After a small amount of awkward conversation, poor comprehension plus asking too many questions that I was busy making up lies to answer I initiated round 2.  This was a mix of bj and sex in various positions until I popped for round 2.

Decided to accept her offer of massage prior to round 3 and it wasn't too bad as a sports massage.  Started round 3 and she seemed to get annoyed when after a while of different positions followed by bj I wasn't coming.  To be honest at this point I was thinking it would be a neutral as I wasn't feeling that it was a great session when she said times up.  I had a shower and as I was leaving she asked would I be back and be a regular to which I was thinking  'don't think so'.  Got outside and checked the time to find she had short changed me on time by 15 mins.

Couple of points, pictures are not too photo shopped, looks a bit older than stated would say mid to late 30's including for how long she had said she had been a fitness instructor.  Also no kissing at all, not even on cheek on starting or leaving.

Yeboahsleftfoot

That's crap service Alvin, £200 for 45 minutes with an old average looking bird and no banter or kissing, Max employs some dogs these days, I saw Melissa recently who brought a whole new meaning to lacklustre. Hope your next punt is better.

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the review Alvin, that's completely shit. I'd complain to the agency, maybe won't get anything but worth a try.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

What a crap service. Glad you stood your ground, she would have dragged that massage out for as long as possible if she'd got away with it - a sure sign of a WG who doesn't enjoy her job.

Offline Alvin

To be honest I've had a mixed bag from that agency, apart from girl's that I know I've had a good time with previously I doubt I'll go back.

What made it worst was that normally I do my research before hand as don't get much of a chance to punt due to lack of opportunities due to my job.

Offline Alvin

That's crap service Alvin, £200 for 45 minutes with an old average looking bird and no banter or kissing, Max employs some dogs these days, I saw Melissa recently who brought a whole new meaning to lacklustre. Hope your next punt is better.

Thanks, have one planned with MissKDD who has always been great for me.  Yeah I know, she has always been great for anyone that gets to see her.

Mendra

Couple of points, pictures are not too photo shopped, not even on cheek on starting or leaving. 
very similar to Jarl's (Sasha's) attitude suppose they have rules and regs book

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Looks like she's left or been sacked

Offline Stonecold

It does appear she's been fired. Max must read these fora :sarcastic:

handyandy

Her pics and profile are still on the website and the schedule shows her as working the 25th thru 30th of this month.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stonecold

So she is. I wonder how long she will last.

Offline Seasoned Vet

IMO maxes angels has gone down hill these last few years. Used to be a top agency with exclusive naughty English. girls. Nowa days there are too many EE girls with poor attitude offering poor services whilst a number of the English girls that used to work there are now on the purple site

skier123

Can report 'service' is exactly the same - wish i'd seen this review before. However i had originally booked someone else who cancelled late and only 'Gina' was available so even though i thought not really my type i would give it a go as maxs can be spot on - this is the first bad experience i have had with them.

Arrived late in jeans and t-shirt, no effort made.
no kissing whatsoever - not even a peck on the cheek
the initial time wasting massage
short, disinterested bj
generally poor and even insulting attitude
takes every opportunity to waste time
tries to leave asap
has complete disdain for he 'clients' and does bother hiding it

I get that you don't like your job - many people don't but they usually do put some effort in.

Thanks for the post anyway - at least i know it's not just me!