Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Record breaking number of reviews  (Read 4345 times)

OldAdmin

I keep forgetting the record so I'll use this thread to note it down for reference.

Right now I believe it's highest ever - 1,201 new reviews in past 30 days:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=reviews30days
That's averaging 40 reviews per day!

Of course there is another reason for this thread - it pisses of many who hate UKPunting, especially other forum owners, because their sites are dying whereas UKP is thriving and hitting new highs, I know a couple of forum owners who spend a fair amount of their time reading UKPunting  :sarcastic:

EDIT: Now 1,205.
EDIT: Now 1,206.
EDIT: Now 1,257 - 28/05/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,267 - 29/05/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,269 - 29/05/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,270 - 29/05/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,271 - 29/05/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,278 - 31/05/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,280 - 31/05/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,290 - 31/05/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,294 - 1/06/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,296 - 5/06/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,297 - 6/06/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,298 - 9/06/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,327 - 14/06/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,338 - 14/06/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,339 - 21/06/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,380 - 20/08/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,400 - 22/08/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,410 - 22/08/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,418 - 22/08/2016.
EDIT: Now 1,420 - 22/08/2016.

Offline mh

:drinks:

Amazing, such a fantastic resource. At the risk of appearing brown-nosing: thanks, Admin, for making it possible.

Offline Knny

Admin, I think your moderating of the forum has a big part to play.  Getting rid of touters and other undesirables are a key part in keeping this forum to a high standard. 

..as mh says, not brown nosing, just a chance to say cheers!  :drinks:

vw

Good work everyone and Admin   :drinks:

fredpunter

And thanks to all those who take the trouble to write reviews. I feel guilty for not having done one for so long but between concentrating on sa and keep seeing the same few girls repeatedly before that I haven't had anything to add .... but it is good to see others making the effort.

Sureshot

Quality job from all involved, members and admin.

No nonsense approach keeps the standards and the value of this forum high.

Online Billy no mates

I only found this site last towards the end of last year, I love it and I have already saved a fortune on shite punts  :yahoo:

Offline RedKettle

excellent work!!

well done and thanks to all who review and to Admin.  Long may it continue.

Offline smiths

Great to hear and long may it continue. :thumbsup:

OldAdmin

I just got a message tipping me off that another site who for years has been mocking UKP's layout and review system and claiming how inferior it is to their own site have now announced today they will now fully copy UKP, after their site hitting all time low. How humiliating :lol:

Although no announcement that the owner will stop censoring negative reviews and posts on behalf of his pimp advertisers  :rolleyes:

Offline stevedave

UKP is the only forum worth bothering with, no doubt about that  :D

I'll add my thanks to admin and Nik for making it all possible - thanks chaps  :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for building and running this site, it's great knowing pimps & touts will be outed sharpish and the reviews are real, from punters for punters not like some other places who appear to be "sponsored" by establishments which get multiple reviews and do not allow reviews for certain agencies and girls.

I only joined at the end of October last year and in that short few months this place has been invaluable to learn from others, share my punting experiences and connect with loads of like minded people.

You have created a special place where we can share intelligence in a comfortable environment, top work fellas.

Offline hendrix

Fantastic! :drinks: thanks to Admin and all genuine contributors, this site must be a real thorn in the side for pimps and shit prossies. Long may that continue!

Offline qetzl

Offline Brazilian Martian

Fantastic! :drinks: thanks to Admin and all genuine contributors, this site must be a real thorn in the side for pimps and shit prossies. Long may that continue!
+ 1

Offline The Beano

We are fortunate to have a site where we can access reviews and have the opportunity to record our exploits for others to benefit from. Top job Admin.
TB

Dodo

Reviews are at the core of why this site is so successful. The more we get the better so a plea to lurkers and some long time members, who seem to wear it as a badge of honour that they don't do reviews, get your digits to work on the keyboard and share your experiences.

Stop just taking and give a little.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 08:58:33 pm by Dodo »

Offline ColdZ

Even though I've only been here afew days, i'm very thankful to everyone on this forum for all their support with advice and reviews  :)

James999

I just got a message tipping me off that another site who for years has been mocking UKP's layout and review system and claiming how inferior it is to their own site have now announced today they will now fully copy UKP, after their site hitting all time low. How humiliating :lol:

Although no announcement that the owner will stop censoring negative reviews and posts on behalf of his pimp advertisers  :rolleyes:

They had around 150 reviews in the same period, that means for every 1 review they get UKP gets 8  :scare:

DogFace36

Admin's a real gem guys. Treat him well. :D

Offline shaunogg

I have never even looked at other sites. No need everything i need is here.
So thanks admin.
Good work and much appreciated.

Offline The_Don

This site been a great help, to many (including me)   :)

Good work everyone and Admin   :drinks:

Great to hear and long may it continue. :thumbsup:

+1

A google search, lead me to UKP (by chance) and I've not looked back since  :cool:

Offline RedKettle

there are no other sites - just AW and UKP!!!  (and UKE, not that I have ventured there yet - spend too much time here as it is!!)

Chuckman

Thank you Admin for making all this possible, you're a star!  :cool:

And thank you to everyone who contributed to make this achievement happen.  :hi:

OldAdmin

There is one downside though, although for me and not anyone else, and that is the more reviews posted per day the more "work" I have to do, because I have to 'index' each review posted, meaning going through each review and adding it to the service providers review history.
Can't be done by automation as members tend to include links to other prossies in their review who are not the ones being reviewed.

At this moment there are 70 newly posted reviews awaiting indexing, which is annoying as I did a batch of 200 reviews just 2 days ago  :cry: :cry:

seward

Admin it's a lot of work but how satisfying to create something so successful, and appreciated by members, so just to add my congratulations and thanks for this site, may it continue to grow and show the other sites how it should be done with honest reviewing :drinks:

Offline Roth

Admin it's a lot of work but how satisfying to create something so successful, and appreciated by members, so just to add my congratulations and thanks for this site, may it continue to grow and show the other sites how it should be done with honest reviewing :drinks:

+1000.  Thanks Admin.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Fasting

There is one downside though, although for me and not anyone else, and that is the more reviews posted per day the more "work" I have to do, because I have to 'index' each review posted, meaning going through each review and adding it to the service providers review history.
Can't be done by automation as members tend to include links to other prossies in their review who are not the ones being reviewed.

I wondered why the indexing wasn't automated. Must be a fun job  :rolleyes:

Surely there is a way to automate, e.g. a separate text-box for the AW link of the prossie. Punter fills in Subject, Rating, Link, Review.

Offline Hugeboobslover

Well done! Fantastic site, hope u keep up with the good job.

HBL

Offline lostandfound

I wondered why the indexing wasn't automated. Must be a fun job  :rolleyes:

Surely there is a way to automate, e.g. a separate text-box for the AW link of the prossie. Punter fills in Subject, Rating, Link, Review.

Congrats are due to Admin, as ever, for doing a fantastic job with this site.  :thumbsup:

I don't think he needs technical advice though - there seems to be overwhelming evidence that he knows what he's doing!

Dodo

Admin's a real gem guys. Treat him well. :D

.............or get banned  :(

Galahad must read threads on this forum and think where did he go wrong and why his site is shit, well its when you started putting prossies ahead of punters :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Galahad must read threads on this forum and think where did he go wrong.

1)  Had a total wanker as his head moderator ------------ Ghenghis.

2)   Refused to listen to my advice.

3)   Appointing prostitutes as moderators.

Could not agree more some of the prossies that are moderators on that graveyard have let the little bit of power they have go to their heads. Talk about power trip deleting posts that don't agree with their own views and not allowing criticism of any prossie. The day that site goes under will be a good day for punting in my opinion

Offline smiths

At this moment there are 70 newly posted reviews awaiting indexing, which is annoying as I did a batch of 200 reviews just 2 days ago  :cry: :cry:

Indeed, what I don't understand is why posters report review posts that have no links included by the reviewer, why not just post the link themselves thus saving you some work, or do you prefer to add the links yourself anyway. Obviously ideally the reviewer should add the link himself as requested but I know some say they don't know how, though its really easy of course.

Offline smiths

In addition he has a too cosy relationship with pimps like the Divines who used to account for loads of his reviews and he was charging them to advertise on his site.

The review rules were UTTERLY ridiculous which is why I stopped doing them, no links allowed to WGs A/W profiles, you could name the WG only. Money had too change hands or a review couldn't be done thus letting some bad WGs and pimps off the hook despite the fact a punter might of incurred a travel expense to find the WGs phone off and had his time wasted. AND a WG or pimp could elect to go on a no reports list so no reviews good or bad could be done on them, again letting some bad WGs and pimps off the hook. These rules don't help punters that's for sure and don't exist on here as admin wants to help punters.

OldAdmin

I've been told there's a site that charges punters money for reviews, but a good amount are UKP reviews copied-and-pasted  :lol:

The owner claims the money is to pay for the site's bills, but their site is probably 2% of UKP's size, UKP being 50x bigger is still 100% FREE. Maybe it's because I want to help my fellow punters, whereas he is just another one wanting to make money from punters and prossies :rolleyes:

James999

I've been told there's a site that charges punters money for reviews, but a good amount are UKP reviews copied-and-pasted

Why would someone pay for secondhand reviews when they can read the original (and a lot more) on here for free, it's  a bit like if Coca Cola & Pepsi being FREE in supermarkets but they charge for their own brand inferior product  :wacko:

FlyingBreadMan

What are these other review sites?

Just curious.

James999

What are these other review sites?

Just curious.

Relics of the past, no point in giving the free publicity, would be as pointless as trying to defibrillate Hitlers body  :music:

poseidon

I found this site when looking for info on soho walkups. While the other site had a 450+ page Soho walkup thread, the first result I got was the UKP thread - which is still less than 120 pages long. Curiously looking at the other site's Soho walkup thread, it seemed to have died a death.

OldAdmin

I found this site when looking for info on soho walkups. While the other site had a 450+ page Soho walkup thread, the first result I got was the UKP thread - which is still less than 120 pages long. Curiously looking at the other site's Soho walkup thread, it seemed to have died a death.

Their anti-punter moderation a couple of months ago led a number to leave and migrate to UKP, where they have more freedom to post.
Nothing surprising there, this site was created in 2010 because of that site's anti-punter stance. At the time the moderators used "Phantom" names acting like men, it later turned out the moderators were all prostitute friends of the site owner, hence their censorship of anything critical of prossies.

Some sites like that one have more reviews posted 10-15 years ago, but who cares about old reviews like that. It's all about recent reviews, the latest punting info, who's working today and offering a good service.

It's like if MySpace started boasting now that they used to have lots of activity when it was first created, yes but what is more important is that Facebook is a million times bigger than MySpace is TODAY and what everyone uses, which is what matters.

OldAdmin

This thread must have pissed off the thousands of UKP-haters, because this site is now under DDoS attack  :lol:

Offline The_Don

This thread must have pissed off the thousands of UKP-haters, because this site is now under DDoS attack  :lol:

I had a "502 bad gateway" on UKP and UKE in the last 30 mins

DogFace36

Not experienced any problems here.

FlyingBreadMan

Can't remember when I found this site. At first I did not know how to search for reviews (I was using the name/phone of a girl).

To be honest I was not too impresses with some of the reviews as they were not on agency girls, but slowly I began using independents.

I started writing reviews of the type of girls I like to see, young and trim.

I learnt a lot about punting (I.e. punting phone, scammers, Photoshop).

Really helped me.

Offline lewishamguy

Great work, well done Admin.  :cool:

Offline lewishamguy

So had I. But think it's fixed now.  :cool: