Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BUBBLE BUTT, BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, PAWG, CULO GRANDE  (Read 1012396 times)

Offline Blackandmild

Offline Saltnpepper

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 01:18:30 am by Saltnpepper »

Online last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ah yes her

great physique..... shit with the D from all accounts. Never seen her myself but so many complained about her restricting and being horrible with any sort of size

Offline Saltnpepper

JESUS CHRIST!

I’d let her piss on my cock before I drill her  :thumbsup:

😆 get on it and let us know, imo she looks good. She has gone up north now though

Offline Blackandmild

😆 get on it and let us know, imo she looks good. She has gone up north now though

Hopefully she returns soon… the recent heatwave got me wanting a big girl like that to do some debauchery with. Hopefully shes onto watersports with the man dem

Online Jokerface

External Link/Members Only

She about in Croydon till Monday, could be a bns, 1 way to find out

Hidden Image/Members Only

Checked  with her no owo. Face looks a bit plastic on the WhatsApp profile.

Offline Saltnpepper

Oh yeah, just see it, I've hit worse, I'll probably reach out before Monday.

Offline Mazino

Oh yeah, just see it, I've hit worse, I'll probably reach out before Monday.
Will you be posting the review of this one?

When you mean not keen, low effort etc?

Offline Saltnpepper

Will you be posting the review of this one?

When you mean not keen, low effort etc?

Oh shit yeah I'll have time tomorrow sorry bro, so with her you can tell she is quite but even with that being said she wasn't really there if that makes sense. I met her at the gate she didn't even say hi walked me in and we got the session going,  it's like she forgot or doesn't know she is a SP. There's a few other things but nothing major  review soon land.

Oh shit yeah I'll have time tomorrow sorry bro, so with her you can tell she is quite but even with that being said she wasn't really there if that makes sense. I met her at the gate she didn't even say hi walked me in and we got the session going,  it's like she forgot or doesn't know she is a SP. There's a few other things but nothing major  review soon land.

is she worth the booty crew?

Offline Saltnpepper

is she worth the booty crew?

yeah kind of, her latest ad is drawing out  :lol:

Offline Saltnpepper

Wow, she baddd not sure £150 bad though, a bit pricey considering new account but I see what area she in

Offline lufty111

Anyone seen baby big ass?

She also has an adultwork account. That ass looks amazing, so curvy and juicy. But could be photoshopped?

Anyone seen baby big ass?

She also has an adultwork account. That ass looks amazing, so curvy and juicy. But could be photoshopped?

what area of london in kommons? and could you post her AW account please?

Online DoorDash

I agree she looks good but a little too BBW. For me personally maybe. She’s listed inChelsea and Paddington areas on Kommons.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 09:23:34 pm by DoorDash »

Offline Dark_Gable

I recognise this woman’s pictures. I have no experience with her but I recall one or two posters saying that she absolutely reeks down below.

Offline Saltnpepper

I recognise this woman’s pictures. I have no experience with her but I recall one or two posters saying that she absolutely reeks down below.

Yep I recall too. It was not too long ago, her body is nice but smelly pummps is a game changer

Offline Bigbootycreampies

Yep I recall too. It was not too long ago, her body is nice but smelly pummps is a game changer

whiff is not cool man  :vomit:

Offline Saltnpepper

Same location as that Millie/Clara girl and Rubi, think its a new setup ot seems she comes a few days a week and the others live there. Comms with her a bit shit they young need a bit of giudance with cust service went to see Lauren again recently a bit better but the head was shit rushed and just wanted her money. This Brit jess has fallen down the pecking order for me

Same location as that Millie/Clara girl and Rubi, think its a new setup ot seems she comes a few days a week and the others live there. Comms with her a bit shit they young need a bit of giudance with cust service went to see Lauren again recently a bit better but the head was shit rushed and just wanted her money. This Brit jess has fallen down the pecking order for me

which millie clara rubi?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

anyone seen her , luna right? her ass is sensational

She’s been around since the legendary days of The Bubble But Thread era.

Read the reviews and if you still wanna see her go for it.

Offline Saltnpepper

So this one's in town she shouldnt really be on this thread so apologies, but what i did notice is that she says " it doesnt pop out but its wide differently"

It seems she is quite partial  to a pounding plus a BBC pounding at that. I may give her a go she does look and talk slutty. It does look a bit flat but comes alive when bent over.