Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUBBLE BUTT, BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, PAWG, CULO GRANDE  (Read 995582 times)

Offline johnnygunz

Might be the angles. But looks like same girl. Can spot he tatts on some of the pictures.

punther

anyone seen this one?

You fancy toftt?

Would be great to get some intel on her

punther

She looks good but I would like to see pics of her without the heels on as they normally seen to make asses and thighs look bigger in person and in pictures

Pumps has reviewed her and the ass seems to be legit

Offline pumps

Pumps has reviewed her and the ass seems to be legit

yeah legit it is, I wish I could show you all the photo/videos I have of her standing barefoot  :drinks:

as soon as the don sent me the link to her profile, I didn't need to think twice before phoning her that very same day  :sarcastic:

Avogadrosnumber

anyone seen this one?

Probably a fake.

Bareback and receives hardsports lol

punther

yeah legit it is, I wish I could show you all the photo/videos I have of her standing barefoot  :drinks:

as soon as the don sent me the link to her profile, I didn't need to think twice before phoning her that very same day  :sarcastic:

Shes 5foot 1 also!

Offline Bassman

Edit:
Just saw you review

(I asked if you had reviewed her)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 07:25:42 am by Bassman »

punther

One she's wearing weave which for me kills any punt and two no clear face pics.

Loooool to the wave comment

Two of the two reviews she has on her make reference to her face being on point so she looks like a decent option.

Her price and services are both good so may be worth a shot

Offline Stealthmode

One she's wearing weave which for me kills any punt and two no clear face pics.

Im still very tempted, although im not over 35!

Offline pumps

Shes 5foot 1 also!

I donno about that, wouldn't believe everything on the profile, I specifically asked her how tall she was, and she told me she had no idea  :lol: :lol:

she is nice and short though  :drinks:

Offline pumps

Im still very tempted, although im not over 35!

looking through her aw reviews it seems that she didn't see black guys, which has since been removed.

I doubt you'll have issues...shes hardly going to I.D. you, so long as your pockets aren't empty youre getting laid bro  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Tempted to see her myself, would be nice to see some proper photos that haven't been shopped & cropped.

punther

I specifically asked her how tall she was, and she told me she had no idea  :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Offline jwill82

looking through her aw reviews it seems that she didn't see black guys, which has since been removed.

I doubt you'll have issues...shes hardly going to I.D. you, so long as your pockets aren't empty youre getting laid bro  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Tempted to see her myself, would be nice to see some proper photos that haven't been shopped & cropped.

These are the pics in the private gallery

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline char45

Fucking hell that's tasty, if I didn't have a punt lined up for tomorrow I'd be over there

punther

that is some serious serious ass

....not for the faint hearted.....

Offline Brazilian Martian

I see cellulite and bad weave imho  :music:

Dick4snowqueens

I'm confused Tht ass ..in the private gallery are not the same in the main profile.
Smh ...another garbage black girl Thts up her ass. Good Tht doesn't see black guys.
No black guy Thts knows what's up- Will pay for Tht.

Offline pumps

I'm confused Tht ass ..in the private gallery are not the same in the main profile.
Smh ...another garbage black girl Thts up her ass. Good Tht doesn't see black guys.

photoshop

punther

shes only been reviewed in south east and wet midlands

would be good to see a review from one of the London based booty lovers on her......

Exactly i would not approach her in a club yet alone drop dinero on her weave is a no no for me plus, I need a smooth skin black with out cellulite  :hi:

foxinthebox9

Hey guys, I'm thinking of going to see Kiara now she is back in London. I've no experience of going to a place with a doorman/bouncer/pimp or whatever which seems to be where she works. Just wanted to know if these girls can be booked the day before, or is it you must call on day to see if she is working. And also do you agree a time on the phone and she will deffo be available when u get there, or will it be a case of seeing if she's ready or not. I usually book longer than an hour so is that not something these girls do. Cheers for any advice.

External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Hey guys, I'm thinking of going to see Kiara now she is back in London. I've no experience of going to a place with a doorman/bouncer/pimp or whatever which seems to be where she works. Just wanted to know if these girls can be booked the day before, or is it you must call on day to see if she is working. And also do you agree a time on the phone and she will deffo be available when u get there, or will it be a case of seeing if she's ready or not. I usually book longer than an hour so is that not something these girls do. Cheers for any advice.

no extra experience needed its just a doorman............

no you cant book the day before.

its first come first served, when your at the address you will have to call the maid again to get the door number, during the call make sure she confirms the girls free before you head in there.   Even then its not guaranteed you'll get to see the girl you came for, as some of these maids will bullshit you just to get you in the door and hope you'll think with your dick and see whoevers available.

you can book as long as you want, but girls in latina parlours work on a conveyor belt system, so they'll probably want shot of you as soon as you pop or rush you to pop. I don't think theres VFM for extended punts with these women. Unless of course you know the girl, or she has glowing reviews.

which this particular girl Kiara doesn't (have glowing reviews) and having seen her myself I think shes a 30min tops girl, unless you speak Spanish and can blow smoke right up her ass hole for the whole event.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 10:15:05 pm by pumps »

foxinthebox9

no extra experience needed its just a doorman............

no you cant book the day before.

its first come first served, when your at the address you will have to call the maid again to get the door number, during the call make sure she confirms the girls free before you head in there.   Even then its not guaranteed you'll get to see the girl you came for, as some of these maids will bullshit you just to get you in the door and hope you'll think with your dick and see whoevers available.

you can book as long as you want, but girls in latina parlours work on a conveyor belt system, so they'll probably want shot of you as soon as you pop or rush you to pop. I don't think theres VFM for extended punts with these women. Unless of course you know the girl, or she has glowing reviews.

which this particular girl Kiara doesn't (have glowing reviews) and having seen her myself I think shes a 30min tops girl, unless you speak Spanish and can blow smoke right up her ass hole for the whole event.

Cheers for the info. Slightly less keen. More of a 1hr 30 plus guy. If she speaks no English at all, bit awkward. Also not fancy on waiting around especially if she getting railed by a guy as I wait. Hmmm fuck.... that ass tho, dammit it lol. It's her or see Luma again who I had a ace time with and can book ahead. Decisions

Offline pumps

especially if she getting railed by a guy as I wait.

get a grip, its a prossie.....thats the nature of  their job  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: 

decent girls usually shower between punters so you should be covered.

Happy punting

foxinthebox9

get a grip, its a prossie.....thats the nature of  their job  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: 

decent girls usually shower between punters so you should be covered.

Happy punting

haha I know, it's not that. Just don't fancy sitting in a room for an hour to wait a turn. Cheers

Offline pumps

haha I know, it's not that. Just don't fancy sitting in a room for an hour to wait a turn. Cheers

lol

no waiting rooms in these places, you wait on the street or in your car.

furthermore would you really want to spend longer than you need to inside a whore house? I know I wouldnt, anything could pop off.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:05:30 pm by pumps »

punther

Is she usually in London? Currently shows as on tour in Birmingham.

I think so
All 3 of her reviews are in london

Offline Jbay3004

Offline Bassman

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was having a look at this WG profile only yesterday. Unfortunately she has a review which deems her to be a timewaster
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Found this girl while I was searching the Greenwich borough on aw.
So i'm double fucked as she doesn't see black men and also does not meet fellow brazilians  :thumbsdown: but her figure is crazy obviously she's put together well no expense spared.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 07:44:33 pm by Brazilian Martian »

punther

Whys that? whats her signature move?  or favourite just from a visual pov?

ta

combination of several things

1. It genuinely was like fucking a girlfriend with the kissing etc
2. She is very attractive facially
3. Got a nice big ass
4. Takes a pounding well
5. She was a real good fuck
6. Good chilled out personality
7. Good attitude and service

My review of her was under a different profile:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73592.msg928778#msg928778

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only