Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUBBLE BUTT, BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, PAWG, CULO GRANDE  (Read 1001163 times)

punther

Found the pictures I saved of her which have been photoshopped slightly less 1. her ass isn't tht good, 2. she doesn't have that small waist lol. Typical deceiving Latina movements.

The corset seems to be what is doing the magic.

Based on those pics though unfortunately she's going to keep reeling the booty lovers in

Linking her old profile so your review comes up

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

I'm pretty sure theres photoshop too, corsets are good, but not that good as shes  pretty wide in the gut.

punther

wasn't sure if it was just a PG scam as she wont let punters eat her pussy - thats 98% of her customers gone  :sarcastic:

All those pics and she can't publish one of her ass from the back

As if she is unaware what her biggest selling point is

Offline peter purves

I thought the exact same thing, that ass looks good either way though.

With regard to the aforesaid comments about the lady with the AW profile  (see below).

... I am not sure if they arse the same ladies...

What I can say about

for sure is:

1. The pics do not quite reveal the magnitude of her breasts and the rear/hips in particular
2. This lady is at the very end of Punther's awards of PAWG (ie thick built, wide hips, steatopygous (fat on the buttocks) but does not have the curvature of spine to produce the bubble butt effect. Others may classify her as a BBW if you like your ladies slim size 6-8.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 12:42:43 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

With regard to the aforesaid comments about the lady with the AW profile  (see below).

... I am not sure if they arse the same ladies...

What I can say about

for sure is:

1. The pics do not quite reveal the magnitude of her breasts and the rear/hips in particular
2. This lady is at the very end of Punther's awards of PAWG (ie thick built, wide hips, steatopygous (fat on the buttocks) but does not have the curvature of spine to produce the bubble butt effect. Others may classify her as a BBW if you like your ladies slim size 6-8.

sounds like you've punted with her...can you do a review?

Offline peter purves

Pumps

As I pump the air through my mouth into a very big bubble.

Writing reviews - never been my strongest point. I don't write them at all unless very unusual

What I will say a very very nice and friendly lady (ie we got on), good service and £50 for half an hour. I do not think it will be topped tbh

I know it is annoying on my part but hopefully the information provided will prove to be more than enough.  :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 01:00:08 am by peter purves »

punther

Pumps

As I pump the air through my mouth into a very big bubble.

Writing reviews - never been my strongest point. I don't write them at all unless very unusual

What I will say a very very nice and friendly lady (ie we got on), good service and £50 for half an hour. I do not think it will be topped tbh

I know it is annoying on my part but hopefully the information provided will prove to be more than enough.  :)

Considering we have similar tastes it would be great it you did review as 'gems' like CurvyCristal probably would have come to light earlier  :drinks:

Reviews don't have to be a hassle, just follow a basic template and keep it factual and straight to the point

Appearance
Service
Any other key points you think are worth mentioning

Offline peter purves

Considering we have similar tastes it would be great it you did review as 'gems' like CurvyCristal probably would have come to light earlier  :drinks:

Reviews don't have to be a hassle, just follow a basic template and keep it factual and straight to the point

Appearance
Service
Any other key points you think are worth mentioning

Cheers mate! I will bear the above in mind. Hopefully I may have a change of heart.

As for CurvyCris(tal) I think 3HK was like a voice crying in the wilderness here, especially as she met so many of the different categories that some
punters like: thick built, ebony and/or mixed race, bubble butt, stunner,

Thanks for the new link of Curvycris replacement, I am about to have a look.

punther

The first asian to make it into the list:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her ass looks good in the pics.

Whats it like in real life? - Size and shape?

her ass is very nice,its round,almost western and in proportion to a size 8 body.
she also has a slim waist.

Offline peter purves

Have to say I would be very surprised, the picture looks nice but definitely photoshopped.

When dealing with bubble butt the 'best' position to assess is when the lady is standing upright ( no hips pushed out) standing barefeet.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 04:04:12 pm by peter purves »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I've punted with Apple Pie. Nice figure with a nice bubble, decent punt but I probably wouldn't go back. I saw her for 30mins and she was a little time concious and some what mechanical but decent nevertheless

Offline peter purves

I've punted with Apple Pie. Nice figure with a nice bubble, decent punt but I probably wouldn't go back. I saw her for 30mins and she was a little time concious and some what mechanical but decent nevertheless

Gentlelovemaking...

Are the pictures an accurate representative and can she be classed as a bubble butt by your own definition of the term?

Cheers!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 04:11:09 pm by peter purves »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Gentlelovemaking...

Are the pictures an accurate representative and can she be classed as a bubble butt by your own definition of the term?

Cheers!

You'll notice she has a great body, curvy with little body fat and a nice peachy ass. It isn't Kardashian league or anywhere near Natalia Matos's ass but it's a nice ass.

I've only punted one other Asian lady with a big ass called Kity and she has the biggest ass on an Asian lady I have ever seen. For me Apple Pie has more of a slim sexy curvy body than a big ass, that said her ass is perfectly shaped and has a decent amount of size to it.

Offline peter purves

You'll notice she has a great body, curvy with little body fat and a nice peachy ass. It isn't Kardashian league or anywhere near Natalia Matos's ass but it's a nice ass.

I've only punted one other Asian lady with a big ass called Kity and she has the biggest ass on an Asian lady I have ever seen. For me Apple Pie has more of a slim sexy curvy body than a big ass, that said her ass is perfectly shaped and has a decent amount of size to it.

Then in she goes into the category  :)

Offline peter purves

Thanks, I do like your pics...bubble butt or not.

By my criteria - and I know we are all different in this respect, Priya does not look like a 'bubble butt' (if the term is defined as a round symmetrical bum), even if her positioning etc is designed to create this effect.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 08:22:45 pm by peter purves »

punther

punther

Thanks, I do like your pics...bubble butt or not.

By my criteria - and I know we are all different in this respect, Priya does not look like a 'bubble butt' (if the term is defined as a round symmetrical bum), even if her positioning etc is designed to create this effect.

Agreed.

Proper bubble butts are very rare and hard to find

She fits into the big ass category which is a more broad category and encompasses varying degrees of roundness

punther

I've only punted one other Asian lady with a big ass called Kity and she has the biggest ass on an Asian lady I have ever seen.

Do you have a link?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Do you have a link?

I believe she is retired, she operated on the 1st floor of a flat in Bayswater, I doubt I'll see a natural ass like that on an Asian women for some time.

Offline peter purves

I believe she is retired, she operated on the 1st floor of a flat in Bayswater, I doubt I'll see a natural ass like that on an Asian women for some time.

Is this her?

« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 09:06:14 pm by peter purves »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Is this her?

:hi:

Looks like you've found her, she had a bit of a tan when I saw her but imo she is Asian perfection in terms of ass and hips, real hour glass figure and an awesome ass.... This will be a one off experience as there arnt any Asian girls I've seen like her civvie or punting:

punther

Collector has been working hard as always on the Punting Wiki and has linked this thread.  :drinks:

Scroll down to the Adulwork girls by category section

punther

Another PAWG from the looks of things

15mins is only oral or hj and she ain't budging (via email)

I'm always wary of girls like this as I don't see the sense in it. Its not as if sex in a 30min booking doesn't start till 16mins into the booking lol

All it says to me is 'i don't want to do this job'

Off my hl

Offline pumps

15mins is only oral or hj and she ain't budging (via email)

I'm always wary of girls like this as I don't see the sense in it. Its not as if sex in a 30min booking doesn't start till 16mins into the booking lol

All it says to me is 'i don't want to do this job'

Off my hl

TOFTT   - I asked her if the "being filmed" on her likes list was accurate - and she said she always loves to film.

punther

TOFTT   - I asked her if the "being filmed" on her likes list was accurate - and she said she always loves to film.

I was going to toftt this week with her but not at 80phh cant be arsed to pay over the odds for a basic service if she was 60phh or she fucked in her 15min booking then yeah but as she is now it aint happening

At 80-100phh im looking for a cutest lucy type service

If you/anyone else thats reputable sees her and rates her as a must see then based on that ill see her otherwise will give her a miss

Offline johnnygunz

punther

saw her last year, decent 15 min punt. basically a latina who claims her dad is indian to draw in the local asian folks.

Whats her ass like in real life?

Offline johnnygunz

her ass was pretty big, and waist wasnt so big if i remember correctly. but no way was her legs and thighs looking as good or toned as the pics.

Offline peter purves

I am not sure if you saw where this lady has been discussed here previously by myself and another member whose name alludes me. We both agree that her two profile pictures are contradictory and the lady you are likely to meet will be reflective of the less flattering picture.

However, still keep the pics rolling nonetheless  :)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

AVOID this cunt, shitty moody grumpy service delivered by her when she was in Forest Hill.

As for the ass without the heels she has nothing.

punther

Who said booty couldn't be educational

Some reading material from our resident booty scientist Peter Purves  :hi:

The Saartjie Baartman’s Body Shape versus the Victorian Dress: The Untold African Treasures

The scientific term 'Vertebral Wedging' [45.5 degrees]

'Why do men prefer certain female backsides? It may come down to an evolutionary push for curvy spines'

punther

AVOID this cunt, shitty moody grumpy service delivered by her when she was in Forest Hill.

As for the ass without the heels she has nothing.

You should leave a negative review. Typical romanian

Offline pumps

You should leave a negative review. Typical romanian

Yeah I may knock one up later, The reason I didn't leave one at the time was because I was caught short and didn't have my punting phone on me when I saw her.
In that event I usually leave it a week or two before dropping a negative review so they can't trace it back to my phone number....but meh her profile disappeared then I completely forgot until I saw that ugly big nosed mug again.  :sarcastic: