Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BUBBLE BUTT, BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, PAWG, CULO GRANDE  (Read 1012422 times)

Offline Gentlelovemaking

nice one, but did you see that particular profile or the DeliciousEbonyOlive profile?

I saw her from an AW profile initially a couple of months ago, it’s the same girl that’s in PP’s VS post.

Online Dark_Gable

any one tried this profile?

External Link/Members Only

the pictures in the main profile page are the same as another girl that was in woolwhich but the pics in the gallery or private gallery are not the same girl

Hidden Image/Members Only

The phone number matches the one used when I attempted to visit therealkeshalondon, this is part of the "Stig of the Dump" collective, that almost routinely runs a bait and switch operation.
Here is a link to the Vivastreet account that links to the individual adverts:

I have to admit, despite knowing that it is a B&S operation I have dropped in on them in Canary Wharf a number of times as they can produce the occasional gem. However, the last time I went, the place was in awful condition (I took some pics if you are interested  :P), so I haven't been back since.

Online Dark_Gable

I had called Wetpussiesophie AW link 3 above but on VS profile

She had quite a clear English accent but definitely S.African from the accent. Hopefully here I am not getting like the poster who confused Shine Luna accent for Italian/West African here  :P ;)

I actually punted a WG there early last month who was using the 07375271261 number and said her name was Alana and that she was from Zimbabwe. It may well be the same WG that you spoke to. (No bubble butt but very large breasts)

Offline JackJones

I actually punted a WG there early last month who was using the 07375271261 number and said her name was Alana and that she was from Zimbabwe. It may well be the same WG that you spoke to. (No bubble butt but very large breasts)

Was it a positive experience DG? I'd be v interested to conduct some research and verify if the same WG.

Offline peter purves

The phone number matches the one used when I attempted to visit therealkeshalondon, this is part of the "Stig of the Dump" collective, that almost routinely runs a bait and switch operation.

I have to admit, despite knowing that it is a B&S operation I have dropped in on them in Canary Wharf a number of times as they can produce the occasional gem. However, the last time I went, the place was in awful condition (I took some pics if you are interested  :P), so I haven't been back since.

Cheers! This is beginning to sound like The Enterprise Girls pt. 2  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Dark_Gable

Was it a positive experience DG? I'd be v interested to conduct some research and verify if the same WG.
Neutral. The girl was facially average, also average build with large breasts (36DD) with large nipples and partially dyed natural hair. I foolishly paid before confirming services. After stashing the cash she came back and we began. I then found out that according to her oral was not included in a 15 minute booking :dash:
In fairness the sex was excellent, she was very responsive and we worked through a number of positions before a very satisfying conclusion in mish.

Btw, the bed was broken, not as badly as the one in their original location in Camden, so still usable if you stick to one side of it :lol:

The last time I visited the place had deteriorated and was in too much of a state so I walked. I slyly snapped some pics (attached) while I was waiting for the girls to change over.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Neutral. The girl was facially average, also average build with large breasts (36DD) with large nipples and partially dyed natural hair. I foolishly paid before confirming services. After stashing the cash she came back and we began. I then found out that according to her oral was not included in a 15 minute booking :dash:
In fairness the sex was excellent, she was very responsive and we worked through a number of positions before a very satisfying conclusion in mish.

Btw, the bed was broken, not as badly as the one in their original location in Camden, so still usable if you stick to one side of it :lol:

The last time I visited the place had deteriorated and was in too much of a state so I walked. I slyly snapped some pics (attached) while I was waiting for the girls to change over.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

I saw Stig of the Dump reference but thought this was another venue...after reading this never realised it is the same motley crew  :scare:  :dash:

I always wondered what became of them??

You are right about some of their WGs - that is if you could find the one you intended to punt  :dash:

Cheers for the pics - Looks like the same bed  :P
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 05:59:50 pm by peter purves »

Online Dark_Gable

They moved on from Camden to Canary Wharf and that was their sole location for a while. The Camden location is active again though from what I can tell.
I wonder if it has been refurbished :sarcastic:

A WG I saw at Canary Wharf let slip about the "boss" being a man, so that may account for calls going unanswered frequently and texts being received in return.

Offline peter purves

They moved on from Camden to Canary Wharf and that was their sole location for a while. The Camden location is active again though from what I can tell.

A WG I saw at Canary Wharf let slip about the "boss" being a man, so that may account for calls going unanswered frequently and texts being received in return.

:D

That place is impossible to refurb  :P

So what WGs are available again? I saw an ad for Trina Princeton recently but who are the others?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:15:52 pm by peter purves »

Online Dark_Gable

:D

That place is impossible to refurb  :P

So what WGs are available again? I saw an ad for Trina Princeton recently but who are the others?

If I end up there again I will report back :lol:

"Cindy Moon" and "Zurika".

I actually punted "Zurika" in March via Backpage prior to the FBI shutdown. The advert had different pictures to the current one and was a B&S as I expected. However I was pleased with the WG that I saw. She matched the description given by jordan452 in his review of Trina Princeton (also B&S).

Appearance: Bait and switch it’s not the girl in the photos however she was an attractive brown skin girl with a massive bum. She stood at around 5’8 and looked like a size 14 with curves in the right places. I felt she looked better than the original girl in the photos

As always with this group, don't expect to see the woman pictured.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 08:15:14 pm by Dark_Gable »

Online last_days_of_logan

Okay so did my investigations...... good thing i have friends in the area as i used that as camouflage as to why i went that route to see them

will feed back soon enough

decided against the visit.....

External Link/Members Only  is the profile punther reviewed and i am guessing GLM as well...has not had a number on there for aaaaagges and availability had been green for aages to

External Link/Members Only  is the profile i was going to see. yesterdAY confirmed that it was her and her nationality etc was south african. but all done by text...did not want to speak on the phone. didnt have an answer , or rather didnt address/respond, as to why the gallery pics and private gallery pics did not match the main profile pics. did the best to convince me that it was her via text...even mentioned on the phone that she was on the first profile a couple of days ago (she must have just checked the name on AW to see any activity)...suspicious

External Link/Members Only   this profile provided by PP. called the 2 DIFFERENT numbers on the main profile page. both went to voice mail...got a call back on the THIRD number, which was not advertised on the profile, saying no credit no the other two i called. what proceeded to happen was a complete joke :D . this woman did not know what profile she was responding to... first she asked me if her pictures were light skinned or dark? ( i said dark) and she responded "yes thats me , i changed the pics today" asked her nationality she said French 'french guiana' i then said "so you arent south african?" to which she replied "yes i am ..i am french guiana, i am a bit of sout african and a bit of this and a bit of that"  :lol: ... i then said where are you working from...and then it hit....she said she is in CAMDEN!"!!! *stig of the dump* as PP would say came flashing to mind... this back tracking back and forth continued for a couple more questions...at which point i asked for postcode and she didnt provide it after

b & s somewhere so pointless moving

okay so where to begin

*status unchanged* External Link/Members Only  is the profile punther reviewed and i am guessing GLM as well...has not had a number on there for aaaaagges and availability had been green for aages to. *additional comment* i believe this is the lady's real profile and she has retired while selling her pics to every working girl looking to hide their identity..she must advertise on that website we should never mention that her pics are for sale

update to this proifile   External Link/Members Only .. bait and switch op. the post code given was the same postcode as the profile i will mention underneath *additional comment* even though it was a bait and switch op the girl that i think plays the part of tyra is actually very attractive...dark skin and in good shape . not a big bubble butt but a little something something, nothing that would make a brother go whoa!! but she is a very nice young lady

update to profile :  
this is a Bait and switch...the postcode was the same as the one for above. number ending. *additonal comment* Tiana is a short full figured and lovely young woman...no real bubble butt but seemingly huge top....i can tell with her she was a very nice and personable young girl.....i thought she was attractive in a west african girl next village / compound type way. he customer service skills would put many working girls to shame.

updATe to this profile:   External Link/Members Only  ...this one is "stig of the dump" i believe...i cant be 100% sure as i never have been but they have moved from paddington or whereever to camden town.....near the station... in what looked like a stairwell that was a repeat of Dark_Gable's recent ordeal. the place is not clean to say the least but coming from a 3rd world country it didnt bother me. there was no one in the flat except for the maid...who i tink was willing to do me. she seemed out of it , like spaced out, and she was really horny after she saw me....took up most of the corridor when i was walking past and was stroking my leg in a hopefule "lets get it oooooon" type manner

a lot of negatives but i fear they arent negatives as i sort of knew what was going to happen and was more hoping for a nice surprise
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:24:42 pm by last_days_of_logan »

right so this is a stig of the dump collective...i,e supermodeltyra is part of that collective?

this place was in blackwell...is that where you mean? or do you mean canary wharf as opposed to the surrounding areas of canary wharf?

can you show me the AW profile of the canary wharf faction of the STIG of the DUMP collective?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:27:51 pm by last_days_of_logan »

categorically not the same WG as in the pictures. still..very nice and polite lady

Online Dark_Gable

right so this is a stig of the dump collective...i,e supermodeltyra is part of that collective?

this place was in blackwell...is that where you mean? or do you mean canary wharf as opposed to the surrounding areas of canary wharf?

can you show me the AW profile of the canary wharf faction of the STIG of the DUMP collective?
Surrounding areas to Canary Wharf, a couple of profiles:

supermodeltyra is part of that collective, the number currently on that profile (07399686726) used to be on the therealkeshalondon profile (now removed/inactive).

how do you know where their locations are? are they spread across london in different area based factions?

Online Dark_Gable

how do you know where their locations are? are they spread across london in different area based factions?
I've visited a few of them in Camden, and also at the E14 location.
I have a good eye for telephone numbers and also keep track of them in a spreadsheet of girls I've seen...

With this group, numbers get switched between profiles frequently. Also, when contacting one number you may get replies from another number on another  profile. It's easy to then build up an image of who is in the same group.

Offline peter purves

Excellent research lads  :hi:  :thumbsup: :wacko:

Have to say I always felt that FoxyFlames was a part of the Stig of the Dump. Not sure why? A sixth sense perhaps, or more importantly the shape and the size of her bum  :P

Offline Sirmixalott

my thing is this...her pictures have appeared on 3 different profiles. i would much rather see the girl in the profile pics but i dont know which one is the B & S

i might just TOFTT. i know bloody leachers and lurkers have probably gone and tested some of those profiles recently  and not reviewed.

i'll get to the 'bottom' of it (that one was for you pp)

I've seen her.

One of the profiles is genuine and it's her. Two are from locations she used to work at (B & S) when she was part of a group.

I reviewed her. Think I gave her neutral. The profile/number linked on there was genuine.

As has been said. She's South African and v.late 30s.

Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210293.msg2141020#msg2141020

Her profile and number at the time:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447405908036
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 10:21:29 pm by Sirmixalott »

Online Dark_Gable

okay so where to begin

*status unchanged* External Link/Members Only  is the profile punther reviewed and i am guessing GLM as well...has not had a number on there for aaaaagges and availability had been green for aages to. *additional comment* i believe this is the lady's real profile and she has retired while selling her pics to every working girl looking to hide their identity..she must advertise on that website we should never mention that her pics are for sale

I don't think she sells her pictures. From the following info from Sirmixalott 's review it seems like she may have been part of this group and then went indie but the group still uses her images to attract punters.

However, this was probably where my niceness cost me, because halfway through the BJ she felt it necessary to tell me that she was doing the WG as her own choice and that she was previously part of a studio and the manager used to rip her off and she left.

Offline Sirmixalott

I don't think she sells her pictures. From the following info from Sirmixalott 's review it seems like she may have been part of this group and then went indie but the group still uses her images to attract punters.

Yeah. When I saw her, she complained about how the group she worked for, that the couple (male boss, female madame) exploited her and treated her like crap. So she went indie.

Offline peter purves

Excellent research lads  :hi:  :thumbsup: :wacko:

Have to say I always felt that FoxyFlames was a part of the Stig of the Dump. Not sure why? A sixth sense perhaps, or more importantly the shape and the size of her bum  :P

I think this WG is also part of this operation

Niki Larson - I remember the video from before

Offline jordan452

If I end up there again I will report back :lol:

"Cindy Moon" and "Zurika".

I actually punted "Zurika" in March via Backpage prior to the FBI shutdown. The advert had different pictures to the current one and was a B&S as I expected. However I was pleased with the WG that I saw. She matched the description given by jordan452 in his review of Trina Princeton (also B&S).

As always with this group, don't expect to see the woman pictured.

Did you get the name of the girl that matched my description? And how was your experience? Even though the service was bad that girl had a ridiculously thick bum.

Online Dark_Gable

Did you get the name of the girl that matched my description? And how was your experience? Even though the service was bad that girl had a ridiculously thick bum.
I didn't get her name unfortunately. I had a good experience, she was friendly and up for it. After oral she confirmed doggy was ok for me, immediately assumed the position and I quickly got the job done, she was very tight. I'm actually having second thoughts about it being the same girl you saw, everything else sounds accurate and she had a big ass, but it wasn't ridiculously thick. It wouldn't be that eye catching in the street for example :unknown:
The WG I saw had some acne scars and slicked back hair (perm) if that rings a bell.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 05:26:32 pm by Dark_Gable »

Now that's what I'm talking about. Thanks Logan  :hi:

got your back azechai

Offline JackJones

got your back azechai

For real cuz. I'm looking at those body proportions like  :dance: I'mma have to stretch out for this one and put her to work.
Report in soon.

Offline peter purves

Contender ?

Personally, I would say no due to a lack of VW. Probably think similar to Leila Hungarian  :unknown:

The VW Scale

Bottom Shapes

And your thoughts my learned friend?  :hi:

Do you have a name and a link also for the statistical research database??

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 12:18:05 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 12:59:00 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Lety - Not sure if already mentioned  :unknown:

Slightly confused here

The first picture above is Kaori.

Courtesy of my learned friend GLM  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224472.0

However, the second pic does not look like Kaori

It is late so do please excuse me  :P  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 03:09:54 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 03:38:19 am by peter purves »

Online Dinekid7

I struggled to keep up with the summary of logans investigation, but I I have one question,
The girl in the pic below, is she gone, if not where can I find her

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Personally, I would say no due to a lack of VW. Probably think similar to Leila Hungarian  :unknown:

The VW Scale

Bottom Shapes

And your thoughts my learned friend?  :hi:

Do you have a name and a link also for the statistical research database??

Cheers!!

I struggled to keep up with the summary of logans investigation, but I I have one question,
The girl in the pic below, is she gone, if not where can I find her

gone like the Dodos from the jurassic age (repeating a line i saw in a movie)...yeah she gone
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 10:45:13 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline peter purves

Offline Stealthmode

Name and link added to the research statistical database

Camilla

No research required. This one is weak

Offline JayEZ2K

Not really sure about this one. could be a little something something there

I know it's not local, but Den Hague has lots of girls like that, excellent service, for cheap. I had resigned to supplementing most of my big butt fix there.

Offline peter purves

I know it's not local, but Den Hague has lots of girls like that, excellent service, for cheap. I had resigned to supplementing most of my big butt fix there.

Cheers!!

Looks as if I have missed out on that butt...ooops bit I meant to say  :( :P

BIG butts? cause the girl i put up is not a BIIIIG butt. still she has a bubble butt and i certainly would...

i just need to know if BIIIG butts are in Den Hague as well  :D

a pictured example of any woman you can find online would be good too

Cross-referencing with VS profile - Not sure I should be doing this for a false profile  :P

This may be the very first time we have had such a post  :P

Keyshia

The Censor's board reveal the pics are false

External Link/Members Only   - scroll down

right so it would seem like not all of her pictures are fake..some of them are but others not

Offline peter purves

right so it would seem like not all of her pictures are fake..some of them are but others not

I was going to ask, which ones did you feel to be true but I see the profile has now gone? Maybe a sign in itself also.

Offline peter purves