Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sophie24xxx (Purley) MONEY GRABBER  (Read 1894 times)

condomman

External Link/Members Only

Looks.
She’s very pretty. I’d liken her to a young Helen Lederer just prettier. Physically curvier than pics. I'd say she looks like she's early 30's

Small flat in Purley. Really nice inside and well kept

So I get there and she asks me if I want a shower. I didn't need one but thought okay, if I take her up on the offer then maybe she'll see me as respectful and give me a good time. Long story short, I came after about 20 minutes or so of foreplay and fondling. I paid for an hour so no problem. Give little Jim and the massive twins a rest and back to work. So after a 5 minute lacklustre massage, I ask her about fucking. She says sure but that will be £20 extra.
What? There was no mention of that on your page
Yes well at £100 I'm cheap enough and you should have asked.
Needless to say I didn't bother. I made her continue with the bullshit massage. Karma will catch her.

NB This big headed girl, Gabrielle Dixon and Cristina Lola share this flat with her. Not that I'd know but be wary they pull the same stunts

Offline pumps

I bet when she closed the door behind you should couldn't control her laughter that she actually got away with taking you for a mug.

you should of kicked up a mega fuss demanding partial refund or that she delivered based on what her profile claimed to offer. what a fucking cunt.

punther

Sorry to hear about this mate

Sure you will take some lessons from it and it will shape how you punt going forwards no doubt

averagepunter123

Like pumps mentioned, doing nothing about it only encourages their behaviour, because if they think they can get away with ripping you off they'll keep doing the same to other punters. I get that you'd be pissed and just want to leave asap, but it's always better to stand your ground and demand your money back if the girl is clearly taking the piss.

punther

Physically curvier than pics.

Whats her ass like?

1. Size
2. Shape

Offline jonnyk

Sadly have to agree with the review. Saw Sophie a few months ago. I found her really attractive in a girl next door kind of way and while I was pumping her I was thinking she could turn out to be the holy grail regular girl Ive been looking for. After I popped she gave me a massage while we had a nice chat. I was working up to getting hard for round 2 when the alarm of her phone goes off and she says times up. She did this in a nice way by the way so it wasnt as business like I make it sound. Ive reachted the age when its rare that I manage to get in two rounds in an hour so I didnt think much of this but when I got back to my car I realised my appointment had only been 45 minutes at most. Looking back at how she kept checking on timing before the appointment I realise she must be booking punters back to back. Going by the review above I would have been asked for more money for a round 2 anyway.

LIke I say its a shame because the sucking and fucking was good and conversation flowed well enough that I thought I had found a regular.

punther

Sadly have to agree with the review. Saw Sophie a few months ago. I found her really attractive in a girl next door kind of way and while I was pumping her I was thinking she could turn out to be the holy grail regular girl Ive been looking for. After I popped she gave me a massage while we had a nice chat. I was working up to getting hard for round 2 when the alarm of her phone goes off and she says times up. She did this in a nice way by the way so it wasnt as business like I make it sound. Ive reachted the age when its rare that I manage to get in two rounds in an hour so I didnt think much of this but when I got back to my car I realised my appointment had only been 45 minutes at most. Looking back at how she kept checking on timing before the appointment I realise she must be booking punters back to back. Going by the review above I would have been asked for more money for a round 2 anyway.

LIke I say its a shame because the sucking and fucking was good and conversation flowed well enough that I thought I had found a regular.

1. This is why punters should not be shy of keeping track of time themselves

2. Rather than asking you to do a review or attacking you for not doing a review on her, instead I would like to ask is there a reason you did not review her ?

Offline jonnyk

2. Rather than asking you to do a review or attacking you for not doing a review on her, instead I would like to ask is there a reason you did not review her ?

There is no real good reason for not reviewing her. I guess Ive seen a lot of reviews get attacked when its someones first post and Ive been nervous about getting too involved in the community out of fear of getting traced.

punther

There is no real good reason for not reviewing her. I guess Ive seen a lot of reviews get attacked when its someones first post and Ive been nervous about getting too involved in the community out of fear of getting traced.

Very Understandable

I've noticed recently quite a few times when new posters post reviews they get attacked by some people but yet the same people complain about lurkers

I would like to encourage you to review and if you dont want anything to link back to you just base your reviews on facts no need to mention any obvious things that happened/you did  or discussed with the girl.

You can also delay writing your reviews maybe wait till a week after. By that time the average girl at a bare minimum would probably have seen at least 10 guys since you and would have no idea who wrote the review

Take a look at how I write some of my reviews. I try to keep them as basic as possible but still give enough info for readers to find out the essentials about the girl. Maybe you could use a similar model or adapt it to suit you