Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Hotel - Outcall Recommendation - Prior Planning Prevents a Piss Poor Punt  (Read 1134 times)

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I am dabbling with the idea of going the full bannana on my next business trip. I usually just get a massage BUT needs must

Anyway, I joined AW but it's a freaking minefield and I just realised the much hyped 'Reverse Booking' requires me to spend real money to upload credits and get a dodgy entry against my debit card (NO THANKS!  :scare: )

So I am hoping someone can give me a recommendation for an EXCELLENT OUTCALL Provider. Happy to pay upt o £150 / 200 ...I'd ideally like an overnight but I am not going to blow £500...get better things to do

Hotel will be in Zone 1 and just looking for a provider who's genuine and does kissing! as well as the usual stuff.

Thoughts?

WBW

Expl1cit

A few points that might help you & others reading this are;

- You don't have to use your debit card to buy AW credits.  You can pay cash for a Paysafe Voucher or use your mobile to buy credits.

- You don't have to do a Reverse Booking on AW to find a provider who does outcalls.  Just use the normal search and there are currently 2230 WG's who will provide outcalls to London within your price range.  You can filter further by type to find one that floats your boat.

- You will struggle to get an overnighter for £500 in London.  Quite possible, but most WG's charge around £1000 here.

By asking on here for someone - people will give you WG's that THEY like - why not take control of your own punt and find one YOU like and see if she has any reviews on UKP. 

A few points that might help you & others reading this are;

- You don't have to use your debit card to buy AW credits.  You can pay cash for a Paysafe Voucher or use your mobile to buy credits.

- You don't have to do a Reverse Booking on AW to find a provider who does outcalls.  Just use the normal search and there are currently 2230 WG's who will provide outcalls to London within your price range.  You can filter further by type to find one that floats your boat.

- You will struggle to get an overnighter for £500 in London.  Quite possible, but most WG's charge around £1000 here.

By asking on here for someone - people will give you WG's that THEY like - why not take control of your own punt and find one YOU like and see if she has any reviews on UKP.

Good advice. I didn't realise you can pay via other means.

I am in conversation with one or two providers so I will see what comes of it. I ask about RB's as folks seem to think it can lead to competitive prices for overnights?

I'll continue my hunt

WBW

Offline Anadin

Reverse bookings are crap imho, even if someone agrees to the date they may pull out for someone paying the full rate.

As for outcalls I think you may be asking too much for £150 in zone one and and I agree with fl0atab1lity an overnight will cost you way more than £500, that being said it may be just because I have a more expensive hotlist than average.

Personally I'd save my money if I were staying in Zone one and do incalls, you're only 20 minutes from virtually anyone in central London.

Yeah, I will have to see. Not done an incall FS booking. Done incall massage and but prefer massage shops or proper establishments. I guess I have got into a little routine and leaving my hotel late night (to ensure I get no random calls from friends and family) doesn't fit well. I'd probably over worry and not get it up

I've had some outstanding experiences with outcall massage. I am 100% relaxed and I am already in my bed so just fall right asleep (after knocking another one out remembering the past hr!)

So I'll probably stick to my hotel and see what I can get. Worst case I'll just get a Happy Ending massage

As it happens, I am conversing with a few ladies on AW and one has indicated she'd down an overnight for £300. Should I be worried? Is that 'something wrong' cheap?

Genuine thanks for the advice chaps

Offline Anadin

Yeah, I will have to see. Not done an incall FS booking. Done incall massage and but prefer massage shops or proper establishments. I guess I have got into a little routine and leaving my hotel late night (to ensure I get no random calls from friends and family) doesn't fit well. I'd probably over worry and not get it up

I've had some outstanding experiences with outcall massage. I am 100% relaxed and I am already in my bed so just fall right asleep (after knocking another one out remembering the past hr!)

So I'll probably stick to my hotel and see what I can get. Worst case I'll just get a Happy Ending massage

As it happens, I am conversing with a few ladies on AW and one has indicated she'd down an overnight for £300. Should I be worried? Is that 'something wrong' cheap?

Genuine thanks for the advice chaps
Well I suppose you have to do what's comfortable but it'll likely cost you.

Anyway £300 is about what I'd expect to pay for a one or at most, maybe two hour outcall. For an overnight that seems way too cheap but you never know. Like I said before I may have expensive taste.

Well I suppose you have to do what's comfortable but it'll likely cost you.

Anyway £300 is about what I'd expect to pay for a one or at most, maybe two hour outcall. For an overnight that seems way too cheap but you never know. Like I said before I may have expensive taste.

Yeah, I am most concerned about me being comfortable as I know from bitter experience I will not enjoy otherwise due to OH issues. Better I am in my little own environment...

I'll report back..FYI though I have another well reviewed Lady who's prepared to come down from her £800 overnight rate to £330! So maybe worth haggling a bit more?

WBW