Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35- Nottingham  (Read 3106 times)

55 review(s) for Woofie35 (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dorsetpunter

So having recently visited one of the best girls on the south coast, Hayley xx, I found myself with a trip north past Leicester and Nottingham. My first plan, having seen Vicki (Ditr) previously, was to tie up a duo with her and Mandy... But vicki was busy and Mandy was off the radar. So i thought long and hard about seeing Woofie, especially could she be worth £200 per hour (in Nottingham)? Eventually i decided to take the plunge and contacted her, but before I heard back Mandy popped up on here so I asked if she was available on my chosen date. Typically within seconds of each other they both confirmed the could do my chosen date and time.....oh no, what to do :scare:

Well the clue is in the title, I went for a 1 hour meet with Woofie
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Wow, what can I say I certainly made a good choice, and probably for me the better choice. Having read the reports on her I decided to bring out my assertive side so I gave her very specific instructions on what to wear and what I wanted to play with.

When I arrived at her place she was waiting for me with a big kiss and wearing exactly what I asked for, well except for the tail coming out of her but plug which was more than I asked for  :dance:

after more kissing i found out how wet she was, before she showed me what she had learnt on her pole.

We then went upstairs for a fabulous hour of light domination, dt, toys, ice, spanking, lots of oral both ways and plenty of protected sex both pussy and anal, boy does she love anal.

Highlight for me was woofie squirting on me whilst my cock was in her arse during cowgirl, but that was one amongst many.

What was different about woofie was she genuinely wanted to please me but enjoyed receiving as much as giving.

So was she worth it, hell yes
Would I recommend and return, oh yes.

You East Midlands boys have a gem in woofie.

Offline threechilliman

Next time I visit the EM, this is the girl I'm seeing. Nuff said.

tcm

Offline Picti

Good review and always useful to hear the opinions of a punter external to the EM. Glad you had a good visit and Woofie is indeed a class act.

TCM you will enjoy immensely. She is so accommodating and offers so much that it's advisable to go with some semblance of a plan.

TheNewSeeker

Highlight for me was woofie squirting on me whilst my cock was in her arse during cowgirl, but that was one amongst many.

Now that's worth paying a premium for - awesome  :wacko:

Offline threechilliman

Good review and always useful to hear the opinions of a punter external to the EM. Glad you had a good visit and Woofie is indeed a class act.

TCM you will enjoy immensely. She is so accommodating and offers so much that it's advisable to go with some semblance of a plan.

Don't worry mate, I have a plan. The likelihood is that there won't just be the two of us......

tcm

Offline Dorsetpunter

I think my plan lasted about 10 mins. :D

I'm sure a 3 or more sum with woofie would be great but it would change the whole experience imo. Definitely something I want to try but sampling her delights without distraction is also something not to be missed.

Look out for me on the M1 soon..

GolfNut

Don't worry mate, I have a plan. The likelihood is that there won't just be the two of us......

tcm

Hmm tcm might be wrong assuming you're planning MFF but personally I think Woofie will more than keep you occupied. If on the other hand you mean MMF then that might well be an interesting dynamic.

Offline threechilliman

Hmm tcm might be wrong assuming you're planning MFF but personally I think Woofie will more than keep you occupied. If on the other hand you mean MMF then that might well be an interesting dynamic.

MMF was my thinking but might go it alone, I'll cope with her!! I think.....

tcm

Offline Picti

There's someone (not saying who) on here who's had two recent MFFs involving Woofie and two different other WGs. He might do reviews once he's stopped wanking at the memories  :D . I  understand that he enjoyed both experiences. You could probably also involve a TS with her tcm.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Agreed. given what's happened in the EM section over the past 6 months, it's reports like these which convince reluctant outsiders to come and see EM based WGs, as
some of them think we are biased with our reports.... take note Diehard!!  :D).

skyblueal

Next time I visit the EM, this is the girl I'm seeing. Nuff said.

tcm

I think I might have mentioned her TCM?.....

skyblueal

tcm

:D

skyblueal

There's someone (not saying who) on here who's had two recent MFFs involving Woofie and two different other WGs. He might do reviews once he's stopped wanking at the memories  :D . I  understand that he enjoyed both experiences. You could probably also involve a TS with her tcm.

Whoever it is is probably very busy but currently may be off ill so could be working on them as we speak.....    :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

Whoever it is is probably very busy but currently may be off ill so could be working on them as we speak.....    :unknown:

:thumbsup: ;)

tcm

skyblueal

In fact, it may be the case that the first one may possibly now be up....    :yahoo:

Offline Dorsetpunter

I recently had a return visit to see woofie and i am delighted to say that it was every bit as good as my previous meeting with her. Only difference from my initial review was that having met before more toys and more positions were explored. :yahoo:

I can post a fresh review if that is appropriate but wasn't sure of the form.

GolfNut

I recently had a return visit to see woofie and i am delighted to say that it was every bit as good as my previous meeting with her. Only difference from my initial review was that having met before more toys and more positions were explored. :yahoo:

I can post a fresh review if that is appropriate but wasn't sure of the form.

It's only really pertinent to post a further review if the rating or the service were different to your previous review.

Multiple reviews of the same girl is not recommended as it may be seen as touting.

:hi:

Offline rubestar

she is most definitely the best ive ever seen, expensive but worth every penny imo!