Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you break your own punting rules?  (Read 2549 times)

Offline RedKettle

I was reading a JRC review where he said that he broke his own rule about only punting with girls who provide a face picture. 

It made me reflect that I quite often break my golden (never to be broken) rules!  For example I said that I would never book via AW, so no phone number no deal.  Well I had to tweak that for RBs, then it was just convenient for a few bookings and now I have a regular who insists on only booking via AW - how did that happen?

I love OWO and will only see girls who offer that - it is a standard setting on all my AW saved searches.  But as I glance over my "A Team" of regulars several of them do not offer OWO and never have.  How did that happen!?

My first booking with a girl will always just be 30 minutes - oh except those that are an hour.

No barebacking, and well ........ yes that one I do keep to!

Do you guys have golden rules that you always follow, and do you bend or break them? 

Lets perhaps ignore the James Bond like security protocols like always using a punting phone.

Offline Fasting

I've relaxed my rules significantly.

No AW booking, no fake boobs, no size 10 or over, all broken (along with a host of others). Not broken my 'no OW' rule but have been tempted.

But there are a few unbreakable rules. No bareback. No obvious-junkies. No obviously-pimped EEs. No blacklisted prossies. No outcalls to home. etc.

Offline RedKettle

But there are a few unbreakable rules. No bareback. No obvious-junkies. No obviously-pimped EEs. No blacklisted prossies. No outcalls to home. etc.

yep I have all these as well and think they will stay intact!

Offline Jamboney

When I first got into punting I was adamant I would never see a WG with fake tits because I thought they were all like rocks, one day I found a profile who ticked all the boxes apart from she had implants. Took a gamble and was pleasantly surprised at how realistic they looked and felt. I'll always prefer natural boobs but I'm no longer out off by fake ones.

stokiemike

You're absolutely spot on. I may have broken virtually all of my rules at some point. That's why I have developed a liking for sexy looking EE / Rom girls (always a condom with this lot though). I overlook the fact that they don't French kiss, don't always do owo, and usually inhabit terraces in the less pleasant areas, with fantastic central heating. However, it's fun, and some bloody good shags have been enjoyed........

Offline Jimmyredcab

One rule I will never break.

I don't see Romanians, not under ANY circumstances.    :hi:

oring123

No spanish or ee romainans from muti girl single profiles !!

Rod trotter

Yes.often

I keep saying no more first timers but then i cant resist

Sureshot

My max spend per session that i would NEVER go over has been blown out of the water. My next session is nearly 3 times that amount :dash:

Also frequency. Im up to Novembers punt already this year.

Offline Alvin

I recently broke my rule about no OWO.  Great time review will follow.  I do keep to my rule of no BB but over the years my rules have relaxed but that is one rule I will not break.

Offline Zeusthedoc

the no BB one is an absolute.

i have a rule of always speaking with WGs on the telephone before a punt. never booked through text. have come very close to breaking it - but only close to breaking it, for Lindsay/Lizzy. luckily we spoke just before as i arrived. other rules are fairly relaxed - more of a guideline.

Offline Corus Boy

No bareback bareback is my one rule.

I have a few 'guidelines' but each profile I evaluate has a + and - element. Lots of +'s will put a dent in my guidelines.

Offline RedKettle

I don't see Romanians, not under ANY circumstances.    :hi:

that is a rule of mine after comments on here - although I would consider one who has been well reviewed on ukp

Offline stevedave

I'd say my rules, as such, have become more relaxed over time.

I obviously stick to the no bareback rule, and have an upper limit, cost wise, for a punt that I stick to. Other than that, I'm fairly flexible nowadays, as long as I get a good feeling about the lass either through comms or feedback on here, she'll probably get a visit.

Arley Hall

When I first got into punting I was adamant I would never see a WG with fake tits because I thought they were all like rocks, one day I found a profile who ticked all the boxes apart from she had implants. Took a gamble and was pleasantly surprised at how realistic they looked and felt. I'll always prefer natural boobs but I'm no longer out off by fake ones.

No fake boobs is probably my most rigid rule - but maybe I should be a bit more flexible too?

The other rule I frequently break is not to travel more than about 20 miles. The long journey home after a mediocre punt is a melancholy experience.

Offline SamLP

Never made a booking via AW.
My rule is no phone number, no booking, but I broke it three times when I organised punts via UKE.
Not making it into a habit though, much prefer to stick to my rule.

Offline threechilliman

I don't really have rules to break other than the bareback one. If a girl interests me, I'll fuck her.

tcm

Offline Horizontal pleasures

No rules, I take it is I come. I do have preferences but no rules.

Well I do have a rule, it should be fun!

Offline smiths

I was reading a JRC review where he said that he broke his own rule about only punting with girls who provide a face picture. 

It made me reflect that I quite often break my golden (never to be broken) rules!  For example I said that I would never book via AW, so no phone number no deal.  Well I had to tweak that for RBs, then it was just convenient for a few bookings and now I have a regular who insists on only booking via AW - how did that happen?

I love OWO and will only see girls who offer that - it is a standard setting on all my AW saved searches.  But as I glance over my "A Team" of regulars several of them do not offer OWO and never have.  How did that happen!?

My first booking with a girl will always just be 30 minutes - oh except those that are an hour.

No barebacking, and well ........ yes that one I do keep to!

Do you guys have golden rules that you always follow, and do you bend or break them? 

Lets perhaps ignore the James Bond like security protocols like always using a punting phone.

Good thread. :thumbsup: Rarely will I break my rules or punting principles, I might do so if a punter I know, trust and/or respect gives me a rec on a particular WG. I wouldn't break my core beliefs though such as punting with a low life is know is a switch of a B&S or I wouldn't use A/Ws poxy FB system to get a booking.

Offline mh

"Do you break your own punting rules?"

I read this as

"Do you sometimes think with your dick?"

Errr, yes!

LL

I regularly exceed my self-imposed monthly punting spend limit!

I made a rule that I wouldn't visit Soho walk ups. I find myself breaking that one most times I go drinking in Soho, if I still have £20 in my pocket before I go home.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 08:19:52 am by LL »

oring123

Offline uutarn

I don't really have rules to break other than the bareback one. If a girl interests me, I'll fuck her.

tcm
Pretty much the same for me.
Getting tired of agreeing with you on everything tcm  :angry: :D.

Offline thetinman007

No more Romanians for me. Have seen two and both absolutely awful.

Falstaff

I used to have a rule about 3 punts max per girl. Broken it a couple of times and done a fourth for specials.

LL

No more Romanians for me. Have seen two and both absolutely awful.
There are 23,917,245 Romanians in the world.
Let's assume half are female. 11,958,622.5
So you fucked two of them - that's 0.0000167%
Ah yes I see what you mean - after your exhaustive sample it's safe to assume that all the rest are shit too :hi:

vw

There are 23,917,245 Romanians in the world.
Let's assume half are female. 11,958,622.5
So you fucked two of them - that's 0.0000167%
Ah yes I see what you mean - after your exhaustive sample it's safe to assume that all the rest are shit too :hi:
:lol:

Sure JRC will back him up !

He fucked 0% of them !

Offline tantric talents

Rules are there to be broken. Especially that one about not letting my dick rule my brain doh  :dash: :dash:

Offline Dogsbody42

To be fair (and likely the odd one out) I've managed to actually stick to my punting rules: No more than £140 per hour, at least 4 recent positive AW ratings and face pics in free gallery. I was also about to add "only British girls" and then I remember a unstatisfactory time with Slutty Tara which means I have broken my own rules.

Bah.

Offline Jock D

If you have punted for any decent length of time, then it is absolutely inevitable that you are going to break your own(original) rules.  :music:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Rules are there to be broken. Especially that one about not letting my dick rule my brain doh  :dash: :dash:

+1

When my dick does the thinking it's led to many a disaster. Still keep.doing it though  :dash: :dash:

Offline RedKettle

Quite a few times I have seen a profile that has got my dick thinking rather than my brain, however on sharing the thoughts on UKP my fellow punters have managed to talk sense to me and I have (probably) avoided a few disasters!!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Quite a few times I have seen a profile that has got my dick thinking rather than my brain, however on sharing the thoughts on UKP my fellow punters have managed to talk sense to me and I have (probably) avoided a few disasters!!!

Umm perhaps that's where I get it wrong  :dash:. Once my dick is in control there is no stopping it  :wacko: and I just have to pick the phone up and get on with it. That's another rule broken being the "research research research and research some more" rule.

Offline mrdiamond77

I have said that I will only see independent girls now and no longer go to a parlour.  Last week the girl I was booked to see let me down, so with not a lot of choice in the area I decided to go to a parlour.  Wish I didn't, girl I saw was attractive but her pussy was not exactly tight.  Like sticking a matchstick in a tunnel.

I also try to limit myself to 2 punts a month but that seems to have gone out the window in recent months.

rumbler

My only rule has always been no overnights. That was until the last girl I saw from a RB turned out to tick every single box of what I class as my ideal woman, so now have an overnight booked for a few weeks time.  So technically haven't broken my main rule, but about to.

Haven't reviewed the first meeting yet as don't want to jinx what I'm hoping will be a great evening.

Offline Sheer Tights

This veri pic tempts me to reconsider my strict no Romanians rule

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Not broken my 'no OW' rule but have been tempted.
Presume to meant to write - 'no OWO'.  In which case you are at the top of a very slippery slope  :sarcastic:

NotoriousNot

I can't remember ever having any rules - except for the obvious no bareback one. I have always struggled to see the point in paying £150 for an hour with a girl, when I can get what I want for £50 at Sandys, but I obviously keep talking myself into it because I've seen many £150 girls. I have also paid £260 for a three-hour session with Lily Hart and certainly don't regret that!

Thinking more about this, there is one thing that would put me off - no kissing. On AW you can have a quick check to see if it is offered, but it's not always possible with other girls and I have seen a couple of independents and agency girls in the past who offered their cheek when I leaned in for a snog. Very disappointing.

Offline HappyandLucky

I took onboard a new rule a while back, don't go onto another punt immediately after a bad punt in the same day. I have broken it a few times and gone for my plan B, but have always found it is better to stick to the rule and punt another day.

Offline The_Don

This veri pic tempts me to reconsider my strict no Romanians rule

:rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen Laura Rossi a few times and always does an erotic striptease out of her sexy secretary outfit. She ends by taking off her bra & stockings and making me put them on before fucking her. Always a good GFE.

Currently listed as: Romanian

Offline smiths

I took onboard a new rule a while back, don't go onto another punt immediately after a bad punt in the same day. I have broken it a few times and gone for my plan B, but have always found it is better to stick to the rule and punt another day.

I couldn't disagree with that so called rule more. As long as the plan B is a regular so there is a high chance it will be a good punt I very often book a regular straight away when my plan A goes tits up, and 99% of the time its been the right thing for me to do.

Whats not a good idea in my view is out of desperation to get a fuck book an unknown quantity as that could be a very bad idea indeed.

Offline HappyandLucky

I couldn't disagree with that so called rule more. As long as the plan B is a regular so there is a high chance it will be a good punt I very often book a regular straight away when my plan A goes tits up, and 99% of the time its been the right thing for me to do.

Whats not a good idea in my view is out of desperation to get a fuck book an unknown quantity as that could be a very bad idea indeed.
I understand your point Smiths, but when I want a new adventure, I want a new adventure or would have seen a reg in the first place. Perhaps previous follow ons have been to recover the day, but I always live in hope to find a new gem. Regs will hopefully always be there for a while.

Offline Sheer Tights

Currently listed as: Romanian

When I used to see her she claimed to be Italian. Either she lied or she is now being totally stupid by falsely claiming to be Romanian. My rule should now be "never knowingly see Romanians"

slow and low

Smoking is a major turn off, rule that won't broken.

Offline purple_t

Rules I have stuck to:
No bareback
No outcalls to home
No girl who is over a size 10
No developing EAS

Rules I have broken:
No Romanians
No fake tits

shdh

I have broken a lot of the rules I set so often I just gave up. Everything is case by case now but I always avoid EE girls. No bareback either.

The only times I see them now are when you are tricked into it, usually somebody operating the phones who is convincingly English only for you to arrive and them not speak a fucking word of it. I always avoid brothels or any girls who share apartments, experience dictates that this is the wrong kind of experience for me.

I think just about everything else is negotiable.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Smoking is a major turn off, rule that won't broken.
+1
even their vaginas taste of smoking, and there is the issue of arriving home with clothes smelling of smoke, just from being in the room even if the lady was not smoking at the time.

I always ask before confirming no smoke or perfume.