Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Noelia - Barbican  (Read 802 times)

14 review(s) for HERMINA VIP 1 X (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dami3n

short version - ear bender, working on her period.

long version plan A (secretsky) was unreachable and I couldn't travel far so AW search and a good row of positive reviews on here pointed me to Noelia - don't mind some chubby lovin so I'm in

5-7 minutes walk from barbican, neat discreet mix of offices and residences,

looked uninviting in jeans and a sleeveless top ...not great but lets proceed, paid her and still standing there she started off story time about her dentist visit  with some painful details and such ...I asked if she's okay to continue and is OWO still on?(paying punters eh? :sarcastic:) oh sure she was fine to punt ...dentist needs striking off, this girl could talk for England

quick shower, into OWO, tits looked awesome in her little black piece, body was thicker than anticipated but no flab, really firm tits and ass, I could work with this or so I thought.

OWO technique was non existent, toothy and unenthused, basically stuck the tip in her mouth and tugged the base with a half grip, WTF :unknown: slowly deflating to a semi, I repositioned her, stuck her tits in my face [bitter taste of antiperspirant on her nipples], grabbed the lube and changed gears myself, some DFK was offered as encouragement and this was nice all said, CIM and she excused herself to chuck it in the bathroom

asked for a massage (body to body on her profile so I thought she had something to offer here) nope! poked around my back with her fingertips, no strokes or massage motion - nothing to see here

all this time my ears were on fire - non stop :scare: domestic issues and non punting banality but I tried to kill the convo with such gems as "oh really?" "Ha! funny" "oh that sucks" but she kept coming back "there was also this time when ..." "another thing that happened" yakety yak yak yak

I'd had enough so turned over and started caressing her tits but she wouldn't shut up, I was saying how she had lovely firm boobs and she said "oh thats because my period is coming" oh sure, dentist, periods, domestic issues is just what punters fantasize about

asked how much time left? 25 minutes, ask for OWO, I know this is heading no where so I said "can you get a condom" and she says "of course! I don't do bareback ...too much to lose" woah! woah!! woah!!! :angry: I made sure I explained again and again what I was saying, "I said, can you get a condom" not "do you have a condom" wasn't asking if it was optional, I meant "can you get a condom 'now' so we can move on from this BJ

moment of awkward and possibly lost in translation??? anyway mish time - pounded away for a few minutes then asked her to turn over for a doggy finish, pulled out and I  saw red, killed my mojo instant! told her she was bleeding she said "no I'm not! where?!") she smudged it looked at her hands and still said no, so I grabbed a tissue, dabbed it and showed her, stuff was pretty well visible :vomit:

she's like "oh I thought I had 2 more days, I'm so sorry, I'm so embarrased, we can finish with oral" woah, with your oral skills, no thanks! there was blood on the base of the rubber so I told her I'd rather shower and leave!

last thing she said (as she slipped back into her punting gear :rolleyes:) was "this is so embarrassing, now I'll have to go home as I can't work" next day her number was still up and "Available today", I even called her on a different number to book and she said yes I could come

clearly lied about not knowing she was on or having to stop work and go home, good thing I didn't go RO

period aside it would still be a negative ...that's how poor it was, it's like she intentionally did everything to turn me off
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline HighlyMotivated

When I saw her old flatmate Roxy a few weeks ago she also complained about a painful dentist visit. They ought to find a new one