Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyMeganxx26 Birmingham  (Read 2414 times)

15 review(s) for SexyMeganxxx26 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RedditchJay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice set of apartments located in a small side road just by the Hippodrome, I think other girls work from the same block, whilst I was there is was introduced to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Cute Nicole who shares he working flat with Megan

Car parking easy, paid £1.60 for two hours at a local parking bay, felt safe, no issues

Comms

Text yesterday and we chatted {via a maid as i found out}, but today comms were excellent and once i was local she told me where the door was and flat number etc etc etc

Megan

Well..... WOW.... Approx 5'7 tall but had heels so stood at 5'10 same as me, stunning..... amazing body 32G enhanced boobs but in a slim black dress with hold ups looked wonderful.

small moles on her back and a tint tattoo on her right bum, no other tattoo's that I noticed

Service Offered

Plenty of DFK.... best I have ever experienced from a punt, made us both very wet and she went to start oral {covered}  my choice... OWO is on offer but i have a small split in the foreskin { to much wanking this week lol},  excellent oral, deep throat etc etc

Lots of touching and fingering her pussy as the oral continued again adding to the GFE experience

We started sex which had me on top BUT i started to go soft..... no idea why... amazing young blonde and the little man says nooooo.... poss the condom syndrome...

Back to oral and a 69... she is very good tough at keeping her pussy just out of reach.... bt you can get a good licking and she made me cum with cover oral.

Then she sat on my face forward facing whilst I wanked again... the site of looking up at her as I licked her tight pussy made me cum again

Lots more kisses and a nice massage both ways ended a fab 1 hour

Shower at the beginning and end.... inside for exactly 60mins

Stunning looks, amazing firm ass, slim legs which looked wonderful in hold ups .......easy to chat with as English is excellent..

Downside

I wanted her in sexy knickers and she was commando, had i have asked she would have put some on but i just wanted to get started....

Would I return.... hell yes i will..... 10 / 10  :drinks: :drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo:

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:11:50 pm by RedditchJay »

Offline The man

Might sound an odd question but how did she introduce you to Nicole? Passing in corridor or actually opening the door to another room to introduce you? I'm really keen on seeing a girl and then having another girl come in at the end for a back to back session (not interested in a duo as would rather focus on one at a time). Enquired in the past with a girl but she wasn't keen so if Megan purposefully introduced you it sounds more promising.

Offline RedditchJay

We talked about a 3sum and after we had finished Nicole was in the flat, in her room just texting someone, we just said hiya to each other... 3sum is £230 for 1 hour

Offline The man

Offline RedditchJay

no reason why they wouldnt take back to back bookings if both are free at your requested times

Ming

Really don't bother with Nicole, she looks stunning but completely uninterested in making any effort, see my review of miss amanda, which is nicole under a different guise

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94438.0

Ming  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Jay  :hi:

Offline The man

Really don't bother with Nicole, she looks stunning but completely uninterested in making any effort, see my review of miss amanda, which is nicole under a different guise

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94438.0

Ming  :hi:

Thanks for the heads up Ming, she sounds bloody awful! Ah well, will keep looking for a couple of flatmates for a decent back to back session.