Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aleixa Loves of Leeds  (Read 855 times)

Offline PussyLover789

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Has anyone seen this lovely looking lady?? shes been in my HotList for a while, but she hasnt had any feeback sine february, i would like to book her but just thought i'd ask if any of you guys have seen her first, Thanx :)

Offline stevedave

I keep an eye on her profile too, she looks good!

I've been tempted to TOFTT but can't justify the £90/£160 split. Out of my price range.

Offline PussyLover789

Yes i know what you mean, i like to keep the price £60/70 for half hour & around £120/£140 for a full hour, but thanx for replying

Online CityTillIDie

She's now got a special offer on

80/120

CTID

Offline stevedave

She's now got a special offer on

80/120

CTID

Good spot  :thumbsup: Brings her just about back within target range!

But, I've just seen she's in Barnsley?! I'm sure she used to be based in Leeds? Hopefully it's just a flying visit, and the offer rates aren't limited to Barnsley.

Offline PussyLover789

Yes I've noticed this too, one minute she's in Leeds,then Barnsley, then Sheffield, like I said she looks hot but she has no feedback since February so I'm a bit weary now lol

Offline puntlover1

I've seen her. She worked off a place near Kirkstall Road in Leeds. from what I remember. She's very pretty (7.5/10), but her service was a little lacking (6/10). Don't get me wrong, she was nice enough, but there was no DT, and the blowjob was just very average. I saw her when she was £100 an hour, I think. I didn't go back, as the service didn't justify the trip and expense. No way would I pay £160 an hour!

Offline PussyLover789

Thanks for letting me know puntlover1, I think I'll give her a miss

Offline stevedave

I've seen her. She worked off a place near Kirkstall Road in Leeds. from what I remember. She's very pretty (7.5/10), but her service was a little lacking (6/10). Don't get me wrong, she was nice enough, but there was no DT, and the blowjob was just very average. I saw her when she was £100 an hour, I think. I didn't go back, as the service didn't justify the trip and expense. No way would I pay £160 an hour!

Good feedback, thanks.

Offline yorkie

I have seen her and I would agree. She's a nice girl and pleasent enough but there's no spark. It's clearly just a job to her and she just performs very average. Nothing terrible but nothing fantastic either. Not what you want to say at £160 p/h!