Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte.xXx. - Norwich (incall)  (Read 1231 times)

2 review(s) for Charlotte.xXx. (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SaneOnes

External Link/Members Only

Communication: This was the biggest risk I'd ever taken in my punting career. She didn't have any rating/feedback at the time plus there was no phone number. He photos looked dubious to me as well. But I have had already exchanged enough emails with her to be reassured of her ingenuity. So, everything was sorted via emails and she seemed to have been surprisingly well organized through and through. I wouldn't have taken a punt on her if she was a EE girl with '0' feedback.

Location: If you don't drive or bike or isn't within a walking distance, you may have some difficulties getting to hers. Her place is near the Halfords on Barker Street. She is in a quiet square, was discreet enough. I was directed to walk around to the back entrance of a ground floor flat. The flat was tidy enough, she said it was temporary until she had her own flat. She had only just moved to Norwich from up north.

Appearance: I couldn't say whether or not she was the girl in the pics as they were absolute shite. I was pleasantly surprised either way. Charlotte could pass for someone in her early 20's - pretty with a girl-next-door vibe. Given how new to this she was, she made sure there was no awkward silence. She gave me a kiss as soon as I said hello. I handed her the money for an hour. She offered me a drink which I declined but used the toilet quickly to freshen up a bit despite having a shower about an hour ago, my body chose that precise moment to make sure I pissed like a horse. So, 2 long minutes later (maybe I should see someone about this) I walked out of the bathroom ready to box Aamir Khan but Charlotte took matters into her own hands and led me to the bedroom. We kissed a little bit but it wasn't full on to begin with. I suggested that maybe she could give me a massage which I needed anyway. I got undressed. She did a great job massaging me for about 10 minutes. By then she had relaxed herself as she was gently grinding on my arse which is when I thought that it was time to turn over. She had a white vest and a pair of hot pants on which she looked great in but i got her naked within seconds. She promptly started to give me some slow and sloppy oral without any protection. It wasn't before long when I started to fuck her face slowly for a good 5 minutes. I had her nice long hair in a knot, pushed her head down on my cock as far as she could go and held her there till she needed to breathe. When I finally released her a gush of saliva landed on my cock which I thought looked phenomenal. Grabbed a condom while kissing a bit more, this time it was deeper with more opened mouth. She got on top of me and rode me for a while, looked great in the mirror that wasn't quite in the middle of the room. I laid her down to taste her cunt - she was responsive but I couldn't be bothered to try to make her cum, so, I rimmed her for a while then licked and sucked on her perky C cups and the nipples before turning her over to fuck her from behind, I had her flat on her stomach, turned her over again for some missionary and then her on all fours to finish. I was offered to have a shower which I declined, had a little chat while getting dressed. Then kissed her good-bye and off to work i went.

Overall: I really enjoyed my time with Charlotte. She had probably the softest Northern accent that I'd ever heard. Northerners usually piss me off. She is still new to this but it didn't show once she relaxed, for example, the kissing became more random and intense half way through the booking. Her 'likes list' does need updating. Overall, she is a good looking, polite, young girl who seemed genuinely willing to please. I will definitely return.

8/10

Offline socks

Great stuff mate, sounds like you've unearthed a gem. Giggled at your northerners quote. TBH there's a little bit of me that gets pissed off listening to anything other than proper Norfolk.

Offline uutarn

Sounds like a little corker mate, ta.

SaneOnes

Cheers, fellas.

TBH there's a little bit of me that gets pissed off listening to anything other than proper Norfolk.

I usually hear a bunch of turkeys making a gobbling noise in unison once the Norfolk accent comes out of my "accent filter". I live with it.

vt

Cheers, fellas.

I usually hear a bunch of turkeys making a gobbling noise in unison once the Norfolk accent comes out of my "accent filter". I live with it.

Bootiful!  :D

Offline uutarn

Cheers, fellas.

RACIST!  :P

SaneOnes

I've obviously mastered "double entendre" at some point in my life unbeknownst to myself.