Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Apple.  (Read 3080 times)

4 review(s) for Katy Apple. (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: This was in the summer last year so cant remember the exact location but it was a small hotel somewhere in zone 2

Physical: As per photos. Facially not the prettiest but her body more than makes up for it
Big bolt on tits (not my preference but some like this look)
Petite frame
Toned gym fit body
Mini bubble butt
Nice skin
Tight pussy

Personality: Friendly chatty girl. We got on particularly well. Happy to spark one up ;)
She is very hygienic and requested I washed my hands before we began. Decided to just take a shower which pleased her even more

Service:
RO
Kissing
OW
Multiple positions

Sex what hot and hard and she didn’t have any complaints. Think we pretty much went through all the positions. She came hard whilst getting pounded during missionary. She is quite small and was happy being picked up also

She is expensive for a fully covered service but her body is incredible and rare in this line of work

Offline pumps

I thought it was a TS review at first  :wackogirl: lol

Will keep her in mind for box ticking never done a whore with a body that hard before.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I punted with her earlier in the year, her body is excellent. Doubt I'd go back though

Offline smiths

Might of been interested in this WG but doesn't offer OWO, pity.

punther

I thought it was a TS review at first  :wackogirl: lol

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Will keep her in mind for box ticking never done a whore with a body that hard before.

Would be the perfect body if she didnt have those bolt ons - that being said they were fun to play with

Offline mr420

what would you say her "real" age is? im not buying 25 . . especially when your looking for a husband on your aw profile . .

Offline pumps

what would you say her "real" age is? im not buying 25 . . especially when your looking for a husband on your aw profile . .

rule of thumb for prossies is that you always add 10 years.

I'd believe she is 35.

FlyingBreadMan

Might of been interested in this WG but doesn't offer OWO, pity.

She used to offer it long before and CIM at an extra cost. She was amazing at it from what i recall.

Expl1cit

OWO for me is usually a deal breaker but I saw her anyway - good comms and fit as fuck. 

She definetely isn't 25, just well toned although whoever did her tits fucked up - they are rock solid and mis shaped.  I'm put her at very late 20's and early 30's.  Good tight fuck and she takes a pounding but she is a bit of a fruitloop.

Offline claretandblue

140 an hour for ow and a possible ts  :dash:

Expl1cit

140 an hour for ow and a possible ts  :dash:
Possible TS? Not a fucking chance

Was 130 until very recently.  She doesn't offer OWO at all so its not like that would be an extra cost - the price is the price which I have no issue with personally. 

punther

Possible TS? Not a fucking chance

Agreed.

Her face just looks older than her age. Would agree late 20s early 30s but she has features of a 50 year old