Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: juicyjamie2016-touring Bradford  (Read 582 times)

1 review(s) for juicyjamie2016 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hayneplane

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had been perusing aw for a few days looking for a promising looking profile for a new girl that I had not seen before and kept coming back to this one. The standard warning signs were there such as pictures not good enough to get a clear impression of what the ladies looked like and prices that seemed too good to be true. A relative lack of feedback was also unwelcome. However I decided to TOFTT and as will become clear in the review I am glad I did.

A little on the setup is that 2 girls are touring together sharing a city centre hotel room and you have the opportunity to see them together with lesbian interaction or choose who you want solo having had the chance to see them both in person.

I picked the blonde lady and was up for some domination as highlighted on their profile. I would estimate that she is a size 16/18 and she stated she had 38C breasts on the phone that seems accurate enough, her pierced nipples were interesting and looked very naughty. Whilst a little larger than I was expecting she was very pretty facially and had a naughty smile and sparkle to her eyes that conveyed a certain confident sexiness.

Kissing was only on the lips and then neck area which is a shame as it is a highlight of my bookings with a couple of other ladies. Oral was enthusiastically and expertly delivered albeit complete with condom (this was made clear on the phone at the time of booking) and at this point I made it clear that I was ready to submit myself completely to her.

She beckoned me to change position and place myself over her knees for a good spanking that increased in intensity until my bum was warmed up and I had come inside the condom. After cleaning up she resumed spanking me with her hands and explored my ass all the time continuing to ensure that I was happy with the levels and keeping up good roleplay chatter.

We kissed and cuddled while she encouraged me to wank for her and deliver some fresh cum although sadly I was not able to deliver a second load. She did not rush unduly and continued  until a few minutes past the time to keep trying to make me climax.

At £40 for 30 minutes for an enthusiastic British girl in her early twenties it was exceptional value and I will certainly be keeping an eye on the profile to make a repeat visit when they are in west Yorkshire again (next stop is Manchester for the information of our cross border podging partners ;))

It is heartening to know that whilst having built myself up to being prepared to walk if I simply did not fancy either lady enough cheap prices can just mean good value and not an entrapment ploy to lure you in then deliver rushed halfarsed service. :drinks: