Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Ramona - Milton Keynes  (Read 1151 times)

5 review(s) for Cheeky_Emily01 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline edc770

I had set aside a particular day for punt for quite some time, not drained my ball sack for about a week and so all I had to do was find a lucky recipient. I'd had a few others in my hotlist for some time but stumbled on Ramona by chance on AW. Plenty of positive soundbites on AW though a negative review on here. However at just £40 for a half hour I thought I'd take the plunge. As will be explained by the consideration of various factors below, the experience sits just in the positive.

Venue
Modern and clean house-type dwelling in a not particularly nice part of MK. Easy parking.

Comms
Excellent, meet arranged by phone, confirmed by AW, all done promptly and in good English.

Appearance/personality
Facially she's above average, but body-wise she is outstanding. Lovely toned legs, great pert ass, immaculate hairless beaver, slim and trim waist, tight stomach, pert tits with erect nipples (one pierced). Plenty of tattoos, mainly of cartoon characters for some reason. PG is accurate (red lingerie pics are the best) and I was immediately turned on. Greeted with her wearing a black silk dressing gown, which did not stay on for long.
Personality wise she is fairly quiet. She is polite, indeed welcoming, but not that chatty and not bubbly. If you want a GFE with lots of chemistry/banter then you may be disappointed. Definitely no attitude problem however.

Services
I just wanted the basics, so declined a massage. Kissing is light, OWO is just around the helmet, but RO is gratefully received. Full sex. I didn't try to push any boundaries on this occasion.

The visit
Greeted at the door and led upstairs to a comfortable bedroom with en-suite shower. Paperwork taken care of, I was offered a shower but declined, so was invited to strip off and join her on the bed. Declining the massage, she knelt over me and began to slowly wank me as I started to run my hands over those legs (make sure your hands are warm - I had to run them under the hot tap  :unknown:). The wanking was soon succeeded by some rather light OWO which felt nice but didn't really involve much depth, just the helmet. There were a couple of light kisses here and there but no FK or DFK.

Before too long I was asked whether I would like to move onto sex, but before we did I took the opportunity to offer some RO which she gratefully received. She has a very lickable pussy and she is very responsive and I think she may have got quite close to cumming, indeed she suggested I give her clit a rest at one point. All the right noises were being made  :dance: which spurred me on more.

Now it was time for sex and on with the condom before she climbed on cowgirl. Ramona is rather tight and I could feel that I was really filling her up. She also has a good technique in this position, squatting while holding onto the bars on the bedstead, and using her legs to raise and lower, so little effort needed from me. More deep breaths from her as I thrust back now and then.

For some reason we found ourselves in doggy for the next position which is not my favourite as the girl often does not stick their backside high enough in the air for me to enter comfortably and stay in. Being still hard may have helped me here, but at doggy Ramona excelled herself and I was able to fuck her really deeply and hard, all the while having a view of that gorgeous back. As we progressed, both of us gripping the bed tightly, she moved gradually so that she was getting flatter and putting her arse further in the air to take me even deeper. She was also working herself closer to climax (and may have frigged herself at some point), and the effect was the same for me to such an extent that I came in doggy position which is unprecedented.

We cleaned up, had a nice chat for a few minutes while I stroked those legs, then it was time to go. Total visit about 25 minutes.

Positives
Great body, nice facially, I liked the tattoos for some reason, likes RO, gets to orgasm (or it is a good act - either way a nice ego boost), finally managed to give me a memorable doggy experience and made me cum. Value for money.

Negatives
Little kissing, not the best OWO, a little quiet, not really GFE, meeting finished a little early and if I hadn't cum as quickly I get the feeling that she would have tried to move things along.

Conclusion
I am someone who is mainly guided by appearances, and probably price, so with comments from previous punters in mind, I did not set my expectations too high here, so the basic nature of the services and lack of GFE/chemistry on this occasion were of a lesser concern. Cumming in doggy was a bonus. There have been many occasions in the past when I have paid more, had poorer service, not cum, and been shown the door much sooner, so all things considered I felt that getting a decent shag over the best part of half an hour for £40 was not bad at all.

Link External Link/Members Only

inxs950

Thanks for the review, fancy a go myself. At £40 you cant really go wrong.
She's in Leeds Monday for 2 weeks.