Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grays brothel no more  (Read 885 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Surprised it lasted as long as it did? Terraced house in busy street. People always about, next to a Catholic church.
Now the Koreans will have to find somewhere else?

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

JupitersBurning

I think that was the day there was a drive by shooting in Stanford.

Offline dieseldriver

At the end of the report it says insufficient evidence to make any arrests. Did the police really expect to find any punters there on a dawn raid?

Offline Wilson85

Wouldn't make any difference if there were punters there or not as paying for sex isn't illegal.

Probably be a difficult situation to explain if you were a middle aged woman with a couple of mobiles and a wedge of cash when the Old Bill come knocking.

Offline dieseldriver

Although paying for sex isn't illegal, perhaps the cops think it is. Sure I'v seen on those fly on the wall programs guys getting nicked for kerb crawling and nicked on a brothel raid??

Offline nimrodluvsit

As far as I'm aware, kerb crawling is illegal and can lead to your vehicle being confiscated. A girl soliciting 'trade' on the street is also acting illegally.  If you are busted in a brothel raid it's not illegal that you are there paying for sex, although if the girl is being coerced in any way you will be in a heap of s**t.  If you refuse to give your name and address you will be arrested, and even if you do give it there is the possibility you will be taken to the nick while your id is checked.

But paying for sex, with an unforced and over 18 girl is not illegal in mainland UK ...............yet.

Offline dieseldriver

Northern Island next month...   :mad:

Offline dieseldriver

Now back to using the Ibis.

qing qing pu, but could be any of them? Sometimes they put a different location, but tell you in Grays when call. As I have found out in the past