Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: We need more wives like Saira Khan  (Read 1820 times)

Offline dubs

Gave her husband permission to sleep with other women when she lost her sex drive.

External Link/Members Only

Offline 3HK

Doesn't this normally end in tears?

Offline RedKettle

It is a trap, saying it helps relieve her guilt but if he actually slept with another woman she would give him hell for it.  There would be some reason why he had picked the wrong woman to have sex with and she would build the anger from there.

That said many years ago when my OH was going through one of many extended periods without wanting sex she said to me that she was happy with our marriage but wished someone else would do the sex stuff with me.  I never referred to that again but it was after that I seriously started this here punting hobby and if ever caught I will use that in my defence.  Of course I know that it will have been forgotten and will not do me any good at all, but a flimsy defence is better than no defence - which is what all England Football supporters will be hoping ahead of this summer  :D :D

Online Billy no mates

My wife, gave me permission to see prostitutes after the birth of our first daughter over 21 yrs ago, when she was unable to have sex for a few months.

I never took the piss, I dont go that often, I don't tell her about every girl I visit. The trick is to accept the offer but then appear disinterested in it, and when she randomly says (not often, but around 3 or 4 times a year) "shall we look up a girl for you", turn down the offer 75% of the time, even if you fancy it.

We still have sex around 2/3 times per week.

sirbonkalot

My wife, gave me permission to see prostitutes after the birth of our first daughter over 21 yrs ago, when she was unable to have sex for a few months.

I never took the piss, I dont go that often, I don't tell her about every girl I visit. The trick is to accept the offer but then appear disinterested in it, and when she randomly says (not often, but around 3 or 4 times a year) "shall we look up a girl for you", turn down the offer 75% of the time, even if you fancy it.

We still have sex around 2/3 times per week.
Wow can you introduce her to my OH !!!
It must feel very strange arranging to meet a WG with the help of your wife,
how is the atmosphere following a meeting arranged in this way ? does she ask about how it went ?

Online Billy no mates

Wow can you introduce her to my OH !!!
It must feel very strange arranging to meet a WG with the help of your wife,
how is the atmosphere following a meeting arranged in this way ? does she ask about how it went ?

I always 'play it down' (remember she does not know about every punt) "She was ok", "I didnt like her *teeth/hair/eyes (*choose one)"

She recently dropped me off at a B&S and I had to call her to collect me again straight away, after I realised it was a different girl and I decided to walk (Reviewed here Negative)

We've been married for a long time, and we are very happy, and spend a lot of time together dinners/walks/talking, I look out for and care about her 83 yr old mother. I think stuff like that goes a long way.

I never have to hide reading this forum or AW tho which is nice  :D

sirbonkalot

I always 'play it down' (remember she does not know about every punt) "She was ok", "I didnt like her *teeth/hair/eyes (*choose one)"

She recently dropped me off at a B&S and I had to call her to collect me again straight away, after I realised it was a different girl and I decided to walk (Reviewed here Negative)

We've been married for a long time, and we are very happy, and spend a lot of time together dinners/walks/talking, I look out for and care about her 83 yr old mother. I think stuff like that goes a long way.

I never have to hide reading this forum or AW tho which is nice  :D
Good job sir, it sounds like you have found a very understanding wife and you've got your life well sorted and i'm jealous, i don't think my OH would be as open minded about this type of thing and we too have been married for a long time,
Keep the balance and enjoy.

fredpunter

If you are still having sex with her 2 or 3 times a week then she's not given you the ok cos she's not putting out ... sounds more like she gets a buzz out of you shagging other women to me. Perhaps she's hoping to be invited along some time?

Online Billy no mates

If you are still having sex with her 2 or 3 times a week then she's not given you the ok cos she's not putting out ... sounds more like she gets a buzz out of you shagging other women to me. Perhaps she's hoping to be invited along some time?

The sex thing was literally for the first 6 months after our only child was born, we have been regular since then.

I have talked about the threesome thing, she seems ..curious? but never has she pushed harder than that.

Maybe I should also mention I have a friend, who is a 'fuck buddy(?)', who was bi-curious and asked me to help her explore that side of her nature (I say 'was' because we have since discovered she is a hell of a lot more than 'curious'). Over the last couple of years we have done threesomes with prostitutes on numerous occasions (again, the last two or three I have reviewed here). So I have no need to try push my wife and explore that with her, as I scratch that itch elsewhere.

fredpunter

The sex thing was literally for the first 6 months after our only child was born, we have been regular since then.

I have talked about the threesome thing, she seems ..curious? but never has she pushed harder than that.

Maybe I should also mention I have a friend, who is a 'fuck buddy(?)', who was bi-curious and asked me to help her explore that side of her nature (I say 'was' because we have since discovered she is a hell of a lot more than 'curious'). Over the last couple of years we have done threesomes with prostitutes on numerous occasions (again, the last two or three I have reviewed here). So I have no need to try push my wife and explore that with her, as I scratch that itch elsewhere.

I think you misunderstood me maybe ... my point is that if your wife is still encouraging you to meet prostitutes even though your sex life with her has resumed it could be your wife who has an itch to scratch .... but obviously you know her much better than I do.

Offline Knny

Thanks for sharing bonsey.   I think you have sufficiently assured your wife that you're not going anywhere but staying with her regardless of your semi-discreet escapades.

Online Billy no mates

Thanks for sharing bonsey.   I think you have sufficiently assured your wife that you're not going anywhere but staying with her regardless of your semi-discreet escapades.

I am unatractive, short and 50...
I also know I am the luckiest man alive  :yahoo:

Offline Matrix

I wonder what the headlines would say if the roles were reversed. I imagine a lot of people would be outraged with a man giving permission to a woman to have sex. I.E Your body, your rules. Marriage doesn't seem to have (m)any benefits, being male. Equality my arse.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 07:43:08 pm by Matrix »