Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Cardiff bay  (Read 2041 times)

58 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (53 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OM22

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen Kandice a few times and this is representative of one of the encounters

Comms: very easy to arrange a meeting by aw email or phone with very prompt replies as to availability; this helps given my, often, impulsive nature!  :lol: If for any reason she can’t make it, she has given plenty of notice and I have done the same a number of times.

Location/Venue: Very comfortable given it was my place and prefer outcalls. Incalls in the bay.

The Girl: She's a local Welsh lass (you guys have kept this devolved nation a secret!  ;) ), pretty, slim, has vibrant red hair, dressed to kill. Outstanding enhanced breasts – I am usually not a fan of these, but the surgeon deserves a knighthood as they appear incredibly natural! She is also genuinely nice to chat to and provides some interesting and intelligent conversation if you’re into that sort of thing #intelligentconversationfetish. She seems to have her head screwed on which helps in this line of work.

Price: £150 for 1 hour but think the fees have risen since (this is the top of my range)

The Meet: It started very comfortably chatting over a drink, and although she is very talkative, it was her that initiated moving upstairs. After some DFK and teasing, she provided some heavenly OWO with deep throat. Instinctively, she knew how to push my buttons throughout a number of different positions, hard shagging especially with her on top, maintaining incredible intense eye contact. She seemed to enjoy herself - 10/10 for effort! Finished with CIM in front of the mirror and then relaxed with that conversation fetish again. There was no clock watching even if we ran a little overtime, and it never felt rushed.

In my opinion, she is consistently one of the best girls in the land and this is through punting in Wales/London/South East/and north England over the years. Not a fluffy comment but I simply think it is due to a combination of  factors (comms, looks, body, service, reliability, etc.) which I am sure others could learn from.

Would I return? Yes
Will I return: Yes

Score: 9.5/10

np500

Nice review om22, if anything, proves I'm not over reacting and being too fluffy when I keep having a great time with a great woman when I keep returning, all mine have been at hers and long may it continue.

Offline Mil 34

I haven't been to see her for ages but this review is very similar to my visits to her. One of the best in Cardiff.