Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent (Edgbaston, Bham)  (Read 2925 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £120

I wasn't going to bother to write yet another review of MI (as she has many) but then I thought about it and realised there were a few points worth making that may not have been mentioned in other reviews. This won't be a blow by blow account of proceedings but will just highlight a few points.

Facilities

MI offered me a drink in the room - she actually had several cans of different flavours (coke, fanta, dr pepper) and water, lined up on a little table - I've never experienced that before - just goes to show that she is organised and customer focussed. None of this leaving you alone for ages while she goes to get you a glass of water (that I've experienced lots with other girls).

More than one pop in an hour

Even if you're normally a one pop in an hour guy I defy anyone to see MI and not produce more than one.  I used to be a multiple pop in an hour guy, the first one quite quick then the second one I could enjoy.  Now the first takes a while and the second sometimes doesn't happen at all.  It was after visiting MI yesterday that I realised that it is mostly down to the girl you are seeing.  MI really does know how to get you excited and keep you excited - it's little things like at the beginning of our session we were lay on the bed kissing but the whole time she was wanking my cock - it was so good I had to get her to stop before I popped then and there.  Vast majority of girls I've seen will just kiss you and maybe run their hands over your body (which is nice but isn't amping up the excitement levels).

For round 2 MI initiated proceedings with some vigorous oral that got me to the edge before applying the condom and onto sex - I found my second pop very easy to achieve - because she'd got me very excited at the beginning and that carried through into the sex.

A lot of girls I've seen will give you some oral to get you hard enough for the condom to be applied - but it is rare to find a girl who has the oral skills to get you to the edge of climax; or is enthusiastic enough to.  It's then easy to understand why you can lose interest in round 2 - if you weren't that stimulated to start off with.

For me this all explains why even though MI provides a vanilla GFE - she is so popular, and rightly so.  She has an extra level of skill and enthusiasm that a lot of girls don't have.

It's just a shame she's a 45min to an hour drive away from me  :(

Offline EddieThead669

Cheers Bod,

Mi looks great.
Just a shame I can't get over that way...
Might have to have a customer visit over their lol

Offline Chezzie John

I met Michelle again last week as she was my favorite girl from last year and I took way to long to come back and see her again but the 150 mile round trip didn't help.
I set off from mine with 45 mins spare to allow for traffic and everything was fine until I hit the m6 and was stuck in traffic for a hour getting stressed out as I didnt want to let Michelle down and I didnt have a clue how long I'd be stuck there for. In the end I was 15 mins late and in a bit of a shitty mood by the time I arrived.

We started off with owo and she soon had me cumming and straight away she was back trying to get me ready for round 2.  I was soon ready again as she's fit so I had her ride me to completion :)

Then straight away again she was going for round 3 but because I'd not had any recovery time and still being a bit stressed out I got a bit parnoid that I couldn't cum again so soon and lost my hard on :dash: But Michelle got me going again with oral to finish off round 3 :)
Then I had a quick drink and decided I wanted to do oral on Michelle as this was something I didn't do on my first booking and wished I had done and this soon got me going again so Michelle gave me owo again until I cum again for round 4.
And then again for round 5 and not many girls can do that with me.
So overall I loved my time with Michelle and I cant fault her but all the running about trying to get to her place on time had stressed me out and my mind and performance wasn't with it 100% so I need to see her again and plan things a bit better next time.

Offline legendinho

Bloody hell chezzie you managed 5 pop's in a hour. Hats off to you :hi:
What do you have for breakfast  :lol: 

bod666

Even stressed out and with your head not in the game you came 5 times? Jesus!  :hi:

I'm glad I don't have the hair trigger of my younger days but I can easily see how MI could achieve that kind of milking.

She is well worth the drive to see.

Dodo

Bloody hell chezzie you managed 5 pop's in a hour. Hats off to you :hi:
What do you have for breakfast  :lol:

So, who said it was an hour !!  Could have been 30 mins, now that would be something to write home about :rolleyes: